Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216215 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by shiffynaani(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2017
I'm In.@baba Op,mr Bobowaja,thanks A Million Times For This Unique Piece. Pls Don't Let Anything Or Anyone Distract You From Your Course To Make Other Nigerian Lives Better. And To Those Mods/robots Abi Wetin Be Your Name,#Free#Bobowaja now! Or do you want us to be spending our money/mb here for nothing? without gaining anything? #freeTheManNow!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Uwaeromosele: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2017
askmequestns:
@ uwaeromosele, in as such as I like that you are trying to be selfless as I have also shown in this room. Kindly connect check up ur ip disconnect, connect again and check it again. That vpn used to swap among the European countries (not stable)

Once again thanks for not been selfish.
....ok boss...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Lipso: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Berrybear:

I've searched every where in my Tecno w5 android phone but can't see where to download the UK vpn @ op show me step by step how to use my techno w5 to get the UK VPN. Thank you. Well this is not Byron thread, but I will still answer your questFCion because we are doing thesame free work.

Now see, whenever they said account under review pls don't fall for it they will never answer you till you grow old, download the UK VPN I talked about earlier on in thread. Download, install and connect it. Go to whatismybrowser dot com to check whether your ip display UK. Then go ahead to fill clickbank form using Citibank and UK as your banking country you can change the details later with your payoneer account details.

I hoped I have answered your question?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good afternoon here guys, my account will soon be released for more updates..... Stay close.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
@ lipso, please make your questions clear in order to get answers to them. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yupppppy!!! I have paid for my list oooo......Oya make we work harrrd. OP abeg ooo....the google.csv ooo. i don dey ontop lappy. I wan work fa
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by pweetychyka(f): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okpuamu:

I got that as i was registering this morning so I started again. Just start over.

Just go to Google and search for uk vpn apk

Download the one u see on the image below, its very easy to use. Just click connect and everything is ok.

Then you can go here http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ to generate Uk name, address and Zip code. It's also very easy. Then use it to register. Doesn't take time.

Use only the address and zip code generated. U can use ur email, real name and Nigeria number starting with +234 to register on clickbank.

I just did mine dis morning

Boss can u please help in creating a click bank acct?
My system IP has refused to change embarassed embarassed
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Op I'm kinda lost o. In the google.csv file you sent to me, the emails are already copied there 20,180 will i delete those emails and start copying from the email lists you sent? and again the emails in the google.csv and the the one you sent as list sre the same and the same total number which is 20180. I ordered for 30k email list though. Kindly attend to this Op.

Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
@ lizzycreations, I was on my PC when I sent you the emails files and I forgot to send the csv file. So when you contacted me about the csv file I was already on transit. So I just have to forward the csv file that I have currently on my phone to you.

Please delete the mails in the format and put you own (note: don't add more than a thousand at a time)

Hope you are cleared sir?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
askmequestns:
@ lizzycreations, I was on my PC when I sent you the emails files and I forgot to send the csv file. So when you contacted me about the csv file I was already on transit. So I just have to forward the csv file that I have currently on my phone to you.

Please delete the mails in the format and put you own (note: don't add more than a thousand at a time)

Hope you are cleared sir?
Oh boss.... That simply means the emails have been used now. ohhhhh....anyway its remaining 10k emails sha. Hope im not talking rubbish OP?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
jonextee:
Good morning my pple. I v almost understood all DT have bin taught n said on dz thread except 4 dat autoresponder of a thing.
pls someone shd pls explain what autoresppnder is and its usefulness.
I'm really sorry 4 drawing u pple bk.....Just a short explanation pls....Thanks

Click on VACATION RESPONDER.
The first box is where you put your title (e.g WELCOME)
the second box is where you put your message (e.g. I congratulate you for being among the lucky ones set for a one time health breakthrough.. .)

Now once that vacation responder is tapped on and you don't check the "Only Send a Response to people in My Contacts", every person that contacts you through that mail will receive an automatic response/reply to their mails immediately.

Try it by sending a message to the mail you have switched on vacation responder for. Send the message from another email and you'll receive the automatic response you've set there.
That's what is meant by AUTORESPONDER

I hope I've been able to answer your question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
@ lizzycreations, the emails I sent you is 30k plus check to confirm it please. And about the usage of the list I have copied like 10 types of lists to my phone today in case someone will order and you were the first to ask for it. I just added like 10k list to it on my PC. Belief me bro your lists is intact. And I have many from where it comes from so I can't possibly send same list I sent to someone else to you since you are paying me for it.

Just go in with your work bro, success.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
@ adeymolahm, for you to give that advice it means you guys are really moving fast. I expect more from everyone.

I can't wait to be freed and update.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by emmaxy54(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good afternoon guys, please I will like to ask these questions;
1. After promoting my first products and I have gotten a reasonable impact, can I introduce other similar products on d same fbk page or otherwise?

2. As regards the autoresponder, is there a way it can be programmed such that those that have purchased the product and only mailed me to give me feedback will get a different message from those who have not purchased the product.

Thank you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
@FESTAC101
Please come and collect your login details o.
E don ready for more than 12hrs now.

That's my whatsapp number there at my signature.

Anyone that is still having issues creating a clickbank account can as well reach me. We must to make am together.

@OP,
My role model in helping humanity.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
askmequestns:
@ lizzycreations, the emails I sent you is 30k plus check to confirm it please. And about the usage of the list I have copied like 10 types of lists to my phone today in case someone will order and you were the first to ask for it. I just added like 10k list to it on my PC. Belief me bro your lists is intact. And I have many from where it comes from so I can't possibly send same list I sent to someone else to you since you are paying me for it.

Just go in with your work bro, success.
Good but I'm only seeing 20180 sha. No problems anyways but boss out of the 1k i updated now i can only see 33 people on facebook there. Shey no be say i dey make mistakes sha?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
@ lizzycreations, there must be a mistake somewhere, maybe because I was in a hurry. I will see to that whenever I am on my PC.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
lizzycreations:
Good but I'm only seeing 20180 sha. No problems anyways but boss out of the 1k i updated now i can only see 33 people on facebook there. Shey no be say i dey make mistakes sha?

My name is Abdullah Suleiman Saidu, while uploading the first batch of 1k contact, I also saw just 34 people on Facebook. Did a number of times yet got similar notification. I just left trying again.. Your advice needed OP.

Best Regards
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
wink
lizzycreations:
Yupppppy!!! I have paid for my list oooo......Oya make we work harrrd. OP abeg ooo....the google.csv ooo. i don dey ontop lappy. I wan work fa
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by shiffynaani(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
askmequestns:
@ lizzycreations, there must be a mistake somewhere, maybe because I was in a hurry. I will see to that whenever I am on my PC.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.
afternoon Sir.Hope I Will Be Able To Get My Own Gmail Lists As Soon As I'm Ready? May D List No Go Finish B4 I Get Mine O Pls
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by blessme105: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
To the best of my knowledge, I think the list we were provided was just to attract those foreign guys to us. As soon as I uploaded 3k of my list, I started receiving tons of friends requests from those guys.

My opinion though, the op can explain more on that.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by battoyyeb(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
adeymolahm:
@FESTAC101
Please come and collect your login details o.
E don ready for more than 12hrs now.

That's my whatsapp number there at my signature.

Anyone that is still having issues creating a clickbank account can as well reach me. We must to make am together.

@OP,
My role model in helping humanity.

Please brother actually been trying to add you on whatsapp but maybe there is mistake with the no

Please I want to create account on click Bank also
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
battoyyeb:

Please brother actually been trying to add you on whatsapp but maybe there is mistake with the no

Check it well and send the email and username you want to use for it to me. Plus I'll get your login details to you via whatsapp
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 9jabox(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
hello here, i tried updating my account information on clickbank and they're asking mr to link an account. Please who can help me pass this stage. What do I do to bypass this stage if possible?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 9jabox(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
battoyyeb:

Can't find your contact bro. I'm at the stage where they're asking that i link my account with an existing account. Please what do i do next?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by blessme105: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
According to the Boss we were asked to skip that step. Just don't click that box, go to the next stage.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Solopreneur01: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
I want to thank the OP and everyone that has contributed to this thread. I believe to succeed in life, if the show you ABC.. You should be able to add the remaining twenty three alphabets yourself. Only few smart ones will get my point.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
blessme105:
According to the Boss we were asked to skip that step. Just don't click that box, go to the next stage.
Hello Mr... How many friends I you added now shocked
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by jonextee(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
bobowaja:

You can use any kind of email to open your clickbank, it is only the emails that you planned to use in promoting you products that you have to design according to the niche to want to promote.

About payoneer, please go back and read about it, I think in page five.

Hope I answered your questions?

Something z not clear to me here....At wot point in registration are we going to input dose emails to use 4 promoting products?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by blessme105: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
KinzyeWriter, going to 2k now.... Maybe you should contact the Boss for better explanation about why yours is diff. Meanwhile how many have you added?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.