Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216406 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2017
bobowaja:
@ lizzycreations, you are definitely doing the right thing. Keep adding them. With time you will see the amount of whites that will be sending you friend requests. And you will be eligible to enter foreign groups without Facebook suspecting you.

That list just serves as an activator and magnet!
ok thanks boss
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by victor247: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2017
bobowaja:
At last I am back, readers kindly check the first page of this thread for " MODIFIED UPDATE". I will be updating as soon as possible.

NOTE: I did that modified updates because I can see people monetizing it. While me the owner was giving it away. If they intends to monetize my brain then they need to buy it. Nevertheless, whether anyone buys or not I will be here providing supports to whoever cares to contact me.

Nice to be here again peeps!

Aside this thread, would there be another form of support for those that'd purchase the full package, something like a whatsapp group?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2017
baba11:
Finally!Finally!!Finally!!! I can't believe I started this today from page 1 to 41 pages.It is highly inspiring!!Welldone OP,bobowaja,thanks for offering free and selfless services to we - Nigerians,Thanks very much. Let me further digest them before I put them all into practice.

My brother from bestspoke thread,Una welidone oooo....U are sighted in 3D cool cool cool @Lizzycreations

I am a little confused on how to add Google.csv that those emails will be copy into,how to add it to Facebook.

ONCE AGAIN,THANKS EVERYONE!!!! grin grin grin
i multisite you in tinubu's spec baba
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Omagzee:

Got it, too bad I have got no means of identification, not even a voters card.
i apply for my payoneer card without id
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Gosj01(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
So I had to read from 0-33, thanks op for the infilled information. Off to make money
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
@ victor247, my email and number is always open. Every one is free to Text me even if you don't buy any product I will always find time to reply.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
my account was banned by one bot.
I was just following.
Thanks to Op.
You have given a lot of info on this thread that can keep one going. Sometimes i do pen down some things so i could easily retrieve if something should happen to this thread cos the information are directly from source.
You highly appreciated.
Thanks to the Op!
Thanks to the bot that banned me
Thanks to everyone contributing meaningfully to this thread!
O ya make we go make some money.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
solomonjesus:
i apply for my payoneer card without id

How did you do it?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kachiz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
9jabox:
Great job you're doing here OP. God bless you real good.

For those having issues opening CB and foreign Facebook accounts with at least 5 hot pictures and even for payoneer registration, kindly contact me ASAP to do it for you.

visualsoundplus @ gmail dot come.

Or 070 six five 23 eight 6 one 6

Bro,

I need some little recap on the opening of the FB account? I understand that I am supposed to do it on my phone with my USA VPN connected.
Where can I get images to use and do I also make the .csv contact transfers using my phone (after I have gotten the list) because if I use a PC (with Nigerian IP), it might result in account ban by FB.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kachiz(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
adeymolahm:

Check it well and send the email and username you want to use for it to me. Plus I'll get your login details to you via whatsapp

Can you assist FB account setup or maybe you could give me a little recap?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
bobowaja:
@ victor247, my email and number is always open. Every one is free to Text me even if you don't buy any product I will always find time to reply.
@ bobowaja, I really appreciate all your effort and I hope and pray that lives are touched positively so you could be a proud fellow and your name be engraved on the Guiness marble of record if there is anything like that. grin.

I have been in a ghost mode since the inception of this great class but had some issues here and there hence I could not participate fully. But trust me, I dey follow you fender to bumper cheesy.

That been said, I'd like to know how much (considerably grin) you would supply me the following;

--The 50 thousand email list,
--The PLR article
--and the reddit package.

Thank you once again Ejanla baba grin

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AmuEwu: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op please no offense, but I'll like to know if this is the end of the tutorials here.. I'm asking cause after you posted your updated about the modified page, you didn't come back and you didn't say anything about your next post. ..So I want to know what next from here on
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
kachiz:

Can you assist FB account setup or maybe you could give me a little recap?

Yes I can assist.
My whatsapp number is on my signature below
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op abeg no leave us go oo sad
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
@ AmuEwu, this is not the end of the class I am just taking my time to flow. I will soon start update after guiding almost everyone through this stage.

I am also taking my time because of bans too. So I will just be here answering questions and update when I think it is time - remember I told you once that I don't rush.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
TO those battling with Facebook

Make sure you battle it well and win the war. You will surely need this traffic source in the nearest future. Because I will still leak some secrets about selling your own products and kdp online store. Belief me you will seriously need it. So don't relent, keep going still you win Facebook.

I will update on Facebook tricks this evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
@veepeeN, you can contact my signature and let's talk.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Opengates(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
nkeona:
don't buy anything from anyone.... you contact me let me help u.... freely I received....freely I will be given out

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME CREATE A NEW VERIFIED GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH THE ADDRESS I WILL GIVE YOU? I AM HAVING VERIFICATION PROBLEM, ALL THE PHONE NOS I SUPPLIED WERE REJECTED!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Opengates:

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME CREATE A NEW VERIFIED GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH THE ADDRESS I WILL GIVE YOU? I AM HAVING VERIFICATION PROBLEM, ALL THE PHONE NOS I SUPPLIED WERE REJECTED!

You can create Gmail accounts as many as possible as long as you have your android phone with you.
Just go to settings and add account, click on Google and click New then add a brand new Gmail account. that's all
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by loud1: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Started yesterday and i have Finally finished reading this thread from 1-42..bobowaja God bless you real good for this information that is going to help a lot of people.. I have emailed you for the list
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by loud1: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Started yesterday and i have Finally finished reading this thread from 1-42..bobowaja God bless you real good for this information that is going to help a lot of people.. I have emailed you for the list..can we use phone to upload the google.csv no pc around here oo
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
@ loud1, yeah you can use your phone too. Just load your chrome and set it to desktop view.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 9jabox(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
kachiz:

Bro,

I need some little recap on the opening of the FB account? I understand that I am supposed to do it on my phone with my USA VPN connected.
Where can I get images to use and do I also make the .csv contact transfers using my phone (after I have gotten the list) because if I use a PC (with Nigerian IP), it might result in account ban by FB.

You can do all on your pc. Just find an ip changing or hiding software or extension, change your ip and create your account using your email for confirmation.
After that, you can surf any dating site to get tons of hot girl's pictures. Then you're good to go.

As for the .cvs file, once you get the list, add them up via Google and they'll be added to your Facebook account.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
bobowaja:
@veepeeN, you can contact my signature and let's talk.
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AmuEwu: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please guys i'm having difficulties with the contact list. First i don't know how to bring the to show in my gmail, and also how to export them to facebook... Please someone who has passed through this stage should kindly put me through .. abeg
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
@ AmuEwu, please go to Facebook tutorial page where I uploaded how to go about it. You can do it, just try to.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AmuEwu: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
bobowaja:
@ AmuEwu, please go to Facebook tutorial page where I uploaded how to go about it. You can do it, just try to.

okay boss .. I'm giving it another shot but first i'm going through pages 24 to 26 .. I think that where the tutorial is .. Thank you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nkeona(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Opengates:

if you mean gmail and you have android phone just go to settings>>all settings>>add accounts>>google>>new>> then register you don't need phone number to verify it using your android phone.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
lizzycreations:
i multisite you in tinubu's spec baba
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
bobowaja:
I couldn't see your phone number in the signature.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
@ baba11, send a message to my email you will see my phone number.

My email is in my signature and first page of this this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.