Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216354 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ The general room, I am really sorry for not contributing much today. My day was so stressful
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Op you have really done well with this thread but there is something you're yet to review to this class ie the bitter truth for affiliate marketing if you actually want to make money or otherwise you will got frustrated after time long with no success.
Teaching newbies how to affiliate with free traffic sources especially facebook free will surely frustrate every student in this thread because they will never make headway with with facebook security system and as time passes by they will all got frustrated and fiddle out of the system, which on the long run will definitely affects your business in terms of online/affiliate authority and trust that people look up to for membership. Believe me nobody here will succeed with facebook traffic!!! take it or live it.
In a nutshell, tell or recommend for the students cheap traffic sources which they can buy ads for maximum conversion., with time i will name some real cheap traffic sources for affiliate program if you permit me to. Note: you can't profit online especially with affiliates without making some sacrifices. I will stop here for now

4 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ Mr Linzo, that is a good marketing strategy you are trying to pull there. But wait, I started this class to teach how to gain free traffic which has already been tested and trusted. Any students who end up frustrated is either doing it the wrong way or outrightly lazy. Belief me am not going to introduce them to any paid ads that they will spend money on and will never yield fruits, that is the real definition of frustration! (except they decide otherwise, and they will be responsible for their failures if they go for paid ads). I have been there once, so I am teaching out of my experience and mistakes . I am about updating the secrets of free and paid traffic as the next update so that they will know how to go about it. Belief me if I had not done my research so well and tested those previous steps that I revealed earlier in this thread, this class would not have reach this stage. If you work your maths well there is always a free thing.

And please don't be too pessimistic, I hate working with those who thinks about impossibilities. If I am a guy with negative thinking I won't be where I am today. If something doesn't work, then I will work it out simple! .

So Mr Linzo if you want to sell traffic kindly open another thread for that sir.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Shakitibob0: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Linzo...Name the paid traffic sources here...You are permitted

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ Mr Linzo, that is a good marketing strategy you are trying to pull there. But wait, I started this class to teach how to gain free traffic which has already been tested and trusted. Any students who end up frustrated is either doing it the wrong way or outrightly lazy. Belief me am not going to introduce them to any paid ads that they will spend money on and will never yield fruits, that is the real definition of frustration! (except they decide otherwise, and they will be responsible for their failures if they go for paid ads). I have been there once, so I am teaching out of my experience and mistakes . I am about updating the secrets of free and paid traffic as the next update so that they will know how to go about it. Belief me if I had not done my research so well and tested those previous steps that I revealed earlier in this thread, this class would not have reach this stage. If you work your maths well there is always a free thing.

And please don't be too pessimistic, I hate working with those who thinks about impossibilities. If I am a guy with negative thinking I won't be where I am today. If something doesn't work, then I will work it out simple! .

So Mr Linzo if you want to sell traffic kindly open another thread for that sir.

Thanks.
Oga boss, you have spoken well, I'm a bit curious that you will end the thread with just free traffic which most time suck, well i see you are taking my piece to another length. I have learnt alot from you and no doubt about that, i have been affiliate for sometime now and have tested both traffic sources. I don't have any traffic to sell or referral OK, I'm just trying to contribute my quota to helping out too. Mind you i have all the opportunity to sell email list to students here but I declined every offer for number of people that contacted me because of the good work you are doing. Bro i mean no harm.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
My first time contribution to the group is "All Hail OP Bobowaja!"
I diligently followed 'every word by everyone' in the thread. I've made a personal summary of the thread and would like to drop it so the OP can correct me where wrong in methodology. That would help others and be my contribution to the community as well.

Permission to drop my summary for correction, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by GreatManBee: 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ Tickles001, if you can see we are making use of UK, USA and Canada if you include any other citizens apart from these countries you are on your own (and if you make use of any material or resources apart from the ones provided here, I may not be able to come in when problem comes cos I won't know where the problems are coming from, so try as much as possible to stick to this room and it's formulas) .

Avoid any / all country that doesn't speaks English as her primary language (it is a red flag) especially the Indians, please if you see them don't only ignore them try to delete them because they will spam the whole thing you have labored to build.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by GreatManBee: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ baba11, gmail hv two autoresponder options.

First one will allow you to include any html codes or links you like to use. But you can't write much words using that feature, if you write much you message would not be sent .

Second option will allow you to write in plain text. You can write a whole wiki or a whole textbook in it, but if you include any links or html codes the message will not be sent.

So which of the mistakes are you doing? I guess the second one, right? wink

NOTE: No one should include their affiliates links in their autoresponder. It will chase/piss your potential customers off, just do as if you are helping them and they will pay you.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 9jabox(m): 1:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Please o @babawaja and Co, I need help desperately. I have a hundred thousand US emails my brother sent me a couple of days which I've been trying for over two days now to convert to cvs and upload to Gmail. I've tried everything thought on this thread but Google keeps telling me the format is not recognized.

It seems like a dead end to me. Can somebody help me out please? I don't want this 100k emails to waste biko.

What do I do next?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:21am On Apr 19, 2017
@ Mr Linzo, sorry I maybe too harsh on you. Thanks for sharing your fears and contribution. Thumbs up bro.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:26am On Apr 19, 2017
@ 9jabox, was the emails copied inside a .txt file? Were you able to download the csv from Google contacts? Please follow the classroom procedures and if you are still getting confused try to contact me by using my email inside my signature or frontpage of this thread. Good morning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:30am On Apr 19, 2017
@ TTYMODE sir, if we keep reviewing and reviewing this class won't move forward and it will also create fears in the minds of weak ones. So sir if you have any issues while executing the procedures kindly share so that we can all solve it together here and move on with the class.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:32am On Apr 19, 2017
Sorry guys for replying your comments late, I was so damn tired yesterday. And don't mind me I woke up this early. I enabled my alarm because I have work to do this early morning which I can't afford to miss (so I decided to refresh my nairaland page and I saw your comments).
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 5:20am On Apr 19, 2017
OP, concerning the fb opening, you concluded that we should open an account with a Nigerian IP,but with a foreign name, right? I'm sorry for taking you back a little bit, but I want to ask.......I created a fb acct with a Nigerian IP bit with a foreign name.I used a simple email, is it advisable to promote my niche by dropping my professional email to customers on my fan page?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2017
@ venus080, yes after creating the fb account hide your details(by going to your setting and putting your details to private). You can use any email you intends to use for your promotional services.

Hope you are cleared sir?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2017
yes it does......I need to buy the complete package
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2017
@ venus080, to buy the "complete package" kindly refer to my signature or go the the first page (page 0) of this thread to get my email address and send me a message, you will receive a reply immediately detailing how to go about it.

Good morning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by infinitemiles: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Pls someone should help me out. I have been trying to open a clickbank account and this is what I always get at the end of the registration

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Someone should please help mr. infinitemiles out. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2017
For those that applied for "complete package" I will be sending the files today. I have finally found a way around it. Please endeavor to send me your email addresses.

For those that are yet too "you can start placing your orders too for swift response"
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Linzo:
Op you have really done well with this thread but there is something you're yet to review to this class ie the bitter truth for affiliate marketing if you actually want to make money or otherwise you will got frustrated after time long with no success.
Teaching newbies how to affiliate with free traffic sources especially facebook free will surely frustrate every student in this thread because they will never make headway with with facebook security system and as time passes by they will all got frustrated and fiddle out of the system, which on the long run will definitely affects your business in terms of online/affiliate authority and trust that people look up to for membership. Believe me nobody here will succeed with facebook traffic!!! take it or live it.
In a nutshell, tell or recommend for the students cheap traffic sources which they can buy ads for maximum conversion., with time i will name some real cheap traffic sources for affiliate program if you permit me to. Note: you can't profit online especially with affiliates without making some sacrifices. I will stop here for now

Bro I don't want to say you don't know what you are saying with the bolded.
Not everyone is a complete novince here when it comes to facebook marketing. facebook still stands as one of the best source of free traffic today for any programs. You just have to find your way around it. And pls there is always a way around everything in this life. Just posting in groups alone will get going. Op has given the best simple way for free traffic for everyone for sure and it sure do convert.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KingOfThePay(m): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2017
bobowaja:

Thanks.

He is saying the truth. Do not mislead people. Free traffic works but requires serious effort and time.
''Telling people not to invest in paid ads and that they will fail if they do'' is sending the wrong message because Affiliate marketing is real business, and business requires investment and needs exposure, exposure brings attention, attention brings leads and leads bring the sales.

So get you facts right okay. No affiliate earning big makes his major from free traffic.

Besides, the method you are teaching here is so old school. If you really want to tap into Facebook's massive traffic
Facebook ads is the way.
The only Free traffic method that still works good for Facebook is Facebook groups.

Anyways nice job here. You seem to have alot of time in your hands by replying every single post made in the thread. You should rather go just straight to teaching about traffic methods.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
What Are the things I can promote as an affiliate on clickbank.. ALL am seeing is books ebooks tutorial guide.. etc

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=bobowaja post=55696627]@ Mr Linzo, sorry I maybe too harsh on you. Thanks for sharing your fears and contribution. Thumbs up bro. [/quote
This one too is worthy emulation but for only the sharpiros in the house grin. Thumbs up bobowaja.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marvelito: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2017
bobowaja:
@ venus080, yes after creating the fb account hide your details(by going to your setting and putting your details to private). You can use any email you intends to use for your promotional services.

Hope you are cleared sir?
so i dont need to use vpn to open a new facebook account right? All i need is to use foriegn details. Hope am correct sir?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marvelito: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2017
bobowaja:
Someone should please help mr. infinitemiles out. Thanks
boss i made alot of attempt to open clickbank account two days ago. It seems easy to me now after following ur instructions. But the problem now is dat i checked my different emails and realised clickbank actually approved some acct while i was doing trier by error. Can i operate all the accounts from one laptop or i should use just one and abandon the other two? I no wan enter clickbank trouble.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
@ KingOfThePay, I never expect you to support it anyway. I knew your motives right from time.

And note: If something doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for the rest.

Oh! I should update about the traffic so that you can learn? Lol, you guys learn free here and market it for sale. I will update when the time is right and not when you remind me to.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2017
@ marvelito, you can operate all the accounts and you can also stick to one depending on your preferences.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Netfilix: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2017
@bobowaja, I think linzo has said the truth about the Facebook frustration, talking from my experience so far, firstly, on my Facebook account most friends that I got are already familiar with Facebook affiliates as some of my friends sell products from online malls too, this process will be futile if another genuine way is not found. and also this information in public will make the situation worse and there is already increase in sellers, the annoying part is that most of my friends I want to advertise my product to are selling as well. fk the facebook method.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
@ marvelito, yes you don't need vpn to open Facebook again (those guys have upgraded their securities, we are now using plan B)
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
@ Netfilix, there is always a way around it. Someone pasted a link here yesterday about a guy teaching them how to generate traffic using paid method. Those guys ended up frustrated, and they were all hauling insults on him. You guys need to see that thread.

And about the secret in public, that is what those/we people who are digging it deep in Facebook traffic don't want the public to know. I have gotten my own fair share of the cake and I am not going to eat it alone.

Well I don't need to emphasize on my method, anyone who is patience enough should follow my rule and if you are too impatient you can follow the paid method.

I will soon give an update detailing a real life demonstration about free traffic
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Netfilix: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2017
If I may ask, how many friends do you have on your most active page? @bobowaja

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.