Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216512 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
pls who has tried logging-into clickbank after the initial registration using a pc?
I keep getting wrong username/password, but switching to mobile device login, it accepts but i can't view traffic stats using the mobile device login option..
Boss, pls what do you think?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AmuEwu: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
obajoey:
pls who has tried logging-into clickbank after the initial registration using a pc?
I keep getting wrong username/password, but switching to mobile device login, it accepts but i can't view traffic stats using the mobile device login option..
Boss, pls what do you think?

I've been logging into my clickbank with pc. Maybe you're in putting the special characters wrongly

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 9jabox(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2017
@babawaja how far with the PLRs na? Are we still going to get them on this thread? Sorry to bother you o, just that the wait is taking forever. I have my clickbank and Facebook already,
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 4:15am On Apr 18, 2017
AmuEwu:

I've been logging into my clickbank with pc. Maybe you're in putting the special characters wrongly
did you change ip or u used naija ip?
I lost my very old account with this same issue.
thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2017
@ obajoey, please make sure you don't hide your ip again if you want to access clickbank and make sure any devices whether yours or friends' reads Nigeria before logging in. If clickbank could notice your changing ip then you are in soup bro, they will just block you without thinking twice.

I will also advice you to be making use of mtn network, airtel ng has been established according to some research as a network that could keep changing your ip address indiscriminately.

All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:42am On Apr 18, 2017
@ 9jabox, please check the modified post in the first page (page 0) of this thread. Some information marketers are readily getting my resources and logics freely on this thread and giving it out for large amount of money. So I decided to place a token on some resources of mine (NOTE: resources and not information, I paid heavily for those resources). Thanks for understanding.

For those who will like to get the "COMPLETE PACKAGE" please check my signature or refer to my first update on the first page (page 0)of this thread for contact details. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ykphotos: 5:01am On Apr 18, 2017
My oga at the top "Bobowaja" just wanted to say thank you for all d info. It would be a cardinal sin to use this info and not say a big thank u. God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:06am On Apr 18, 2017
@ ykphotos, thanks boss. May you also be recognized in life sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 5:12am On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ obajoey, please make sure you don't hide your ip again if you want to access clickbank and make sure any devices whether yours or friends' reads Nigeria before logging in. If clickbank could notice your changing ip then you are in soup bro, they will just block you without thinking twice.

I will also advice you to be making use of mtn network, airtel ng has been established according to some research as a network that could keep changing your ip address indiscriminately.

All the best bro.
Thanks bro, I will surely keep to this.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by uncleck: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Chai! Why did i come this late? Still on page 3. Please can i easily run the whole process with pc?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2017
@ uncleck, all the processes works well on both PC and Android. I only emphasized android because you can work at anytime of the day on it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by uncleck: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ uncleck, all the processes works well on both PC and Android. I only emphasized android because you can work at anytime of the day on it.
thanks a bunch. Leme prepare my pc for this
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
@bobowaja,thank you very much for all the information you are dishing out...IT'S GOLD.How i wish every Nigerians can be doing the same thing!My clickbank registration went on at first attempt without any hiccup though I have not added my payoneer details.That will be done at a later time.

I think the only issue I have now is : After setting up my gmail autoresponder,i tried to test it with about 5 different emails.I keep getting MAILER DAEMON messages. What could be making it not to be delivering?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2017
uncleck:
thanks a bunch. Leme prepare my pc for this
With PC,I don't know how you will go about Clickbank registrations?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2017
@ baba11, make sure the email you are using in sending is gmail. And in any scenery that your customers sent you a message using yahoo, gmail will alert you with mailer daemon. Just copy the message you intends to send as autoresponse and send it directly. That is why mobile is good.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2017
@ uncleck, please get or borrow an android phone to open clickbank account (because of the recommended apps). The rest of the process can be done on your PC. Success.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ baba11, make sure the email you are using in sending is gmail. And in any scenery that you customers sent you message using yahoo, gmail will alert you with mailer daemon. Just copy the message you intends to send as autoresponse and send it directly. That is why mobile is good.
They are all gmails
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2017
@ baba11, gmail hv two autoresponder options.

First one will allow you to include any html codes or links you like to use. But you can't write much words using that feature, if you write much you message would not be sent .

Second option will allow you to write in plain text. You can write a whole wiki or a whole textbook in it, but if you include any links or html codes the message will not be sent.

So which of the mistakes are you doing? I guess the second one, right? wink

NOTE: No one should include their affiliates links in their autoresponder. It will chase/piss your potential customers off, just do as if you are helping them and they will pay you.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by helpfulposts(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2017
@op, thank you for the wonderful thing you are doing on nairaland. When you go through the comments (the insults) on this thread: www.nairaland.com/3747221/why-no-excuse-remain-broke
there is a reason to thank YOU for ur selfless service. You are really doing a great job here.

thank you for reviving my spirit. i opened my clickbank since 2013 but did not have time for it before seeing this thread. i will follow the thread judiciously. i have learnt a lot from this thread but still reading from page 22. i have learned some new from you.

thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:

First one will allow you to include any html codes or links you like to use. But you can't write much words using that feature, if you write much you message would not be sent .

Second option will allow you to write in plain text. You can write a whole wiki or a whole textbook in it, but if you include any links or html codes the message will not be sent.

NOTE: No one should include their affiliates links in their autoresponder. It will chase/piss your potential customers off, just do as if you are helping them and they will pay you.

Baba oo, you too much!

Abeg update on reddit traffic, let's fire on
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tickles001(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
boss abeg, this is the picture I want to use on my facebook.
hope it's good?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ Tickles001, the first and the last one is good. But lemme ask you. Which of the niches are you promoting?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tickles001(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ Tickles001, the first and the last one is good. But lemme ask you. Which of the niches are you promoting?

Intimacy and health
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ Tickles001, it is making sense bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tickles001(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ Tickles001, it is making sense bro.

Thanks grin

I got a mailing list of 500 gmails from one Davis, with 98% Asian and Arab and 2% real whites.

Is it your making and should I still use the list?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ Tickles001, if you can see we are making use of UK, USA and Canada if you include any other citizens apart from these countries you are on your own (and if you make use of any material or resources apart from the ones provided here, I may not be able to come in when problem comes cos I won't know where the problems are coming from, so try as much as possible to stick to this room and it's formulas) .

Avoid any / all country that doesn't speaks English as her primary language (it is a red flag) especially the Indians, please if you see them don't only ignore them try to delete them because they will spam the whole thing you have labored to build.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tickles001(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ Tickles001, if you can see we are making use of UK, USA and Canada if you include any other citizens apart from these countries you are on your own (and if you make use of any material or resources apart from the ones provided here, I may not be able to come in when problem comes cos I won't know where the problems are coming from, so try as much as possible to stick to this room and it's formulas) .

Avoid any / all country that doesn't speaks English as her primary language (it is a red flag) especially the Indians, please if you see them don't only ignore them try to delete them because they will spam the whole thing you have labored to build.

Ok
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:

Thank you very much...my own case is the later..i input plain text,a picture and the shorten link of my products..now i will remove the link and confirm what you stated grin

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ baba11, remove both the link and picture. Just make it a plain text.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by emmaxy54(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for the updates bro. am very grateful for the efforts and time you are spending to make us get it right. God bless you. I have a challenge, I sent friend request to close to 1000 emails but up till now, I have no friends. I notice that after sending a batch of email address, facebook acknowledges that only one or two are on facebook. Op biko help me.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
bobowaja:
@ baba11, remove both the link and picture. Just make it a plain text.
OK....thanks!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.