Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216346 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ademolajubril: 5:17am On Apr 23, 2017
@kinzywriter,good morning bro,I was having difficulties to reach out to you by sending you p.m on this forum since am new and not a frequent user bro,moreso was having limited internet access and light restrictions for taking me this long to reply you bro for your intending help on click bank reg....pls I have all my information ready and I would like to know how to get accross to you on this..I appreciate you immensely and I look forward to hear from you bro..the mail I was able to sent you here was label anonymous and no other means I have known to get accross to you bros..thanks and have a nice day bro..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2017
OP, I want to pay for the complete package but I have a question. Aren't there any other ways I can receive the package apart from PO Box.My location is a bit remote now and may not have an access to one.Can't you send it to my email?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:51am On Apr 23, 2017
@ venus080, it is either your email address or PMB, in fact I prefer the email address option because those postmaster wanted to rip me off. After payment just sent me your payment details and you email address. That's all.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Happy Sunday to everyone here, I love you all
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2017
TO those having trouble with Facebook, I intentionally decided not to tell you that Facebook is the hardest part. In my own time, I created like 6-7 accounts only one survived and it is still flourishing till today. I even planned creating another account to promote my ebooks soon (comics and literature books).

The bottom line is once you succeeded on Facebook, you making money has come to reality for you provided you stick to the rule (USA, UK, and Canada). Please dont accept Asians, Arabians or Indians (especially the Indians they will spam you to death).

So guys don't lose hope. The light is already shining at the end of the tunnel.

Once again, happy Sunday to all. Have a blessed day ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by essentialdeal(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Bros, I've been following your thread, very educative, GOD bless for the good work...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by glimpse33(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Facebook blocked me after having 1,022 Friends In One Day. cry

Thank God I Already Made My Other Account A Page Admin, If Not. Na Die I For Dey Ooooo.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by glimpse33(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2017
They Asked Me To Upload A Clear Picture Of Mine [New] , After Which They Will Review / Possibly Re-open My Account After 72 Hours?

Should I Still Be Hopeful Or Move On?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2017
@ glimpse33, do you still have other pictures of the same girl? If yes, then be hopeful. Meanwhile try to have alternative accounts with plan B.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2017
clickbnkgod:
@ venus080, it is either your email address or PMB, in fact I prefer the email address option because those postmaster wanted to rip me off. After payment just sent me your payment details and you email address. That's all.

I'll transfer it to you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Yinn(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Hello Everyone,
This is a frustrated individual typing. Been trying to get a clickbank account, but all my attempts have met the same death, we can't give you an account, we can't make no exceptions. Initially thought it was the VPN I was using, tried UK VPN, zenmate even involved my laptop with chrome extensions like touch VPN and the rest, still no luck.

Op, please don't know if you can help me out here, I'm a corper at one remote part of Nigeria, been following this thread with the hope that if i get home for my brief break, I'll open my account but so far, clickbank has proven superior.

If someone can help me create an account or can assist me create one, I'll be really greatful.

I.ce. manlimzi@gmail.com (remove dots/ space) that's my ma.il.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Yinn:
Hello Everyone,
This is a frustrated individual typing. Been trying to get a clickbank account, but all my attempts have met the same death, we can't give you an account, we can't make no exceptions. Initially thought it was the VPN I was using, tried UK VPN, zenmate even involved my laptop with chrome extensions like touch VPN and the rest, still no luck.

Op, please don't know if you can help me out here, I'm a corper at one remote part of Nigeria, been following this thread with the hope that if i get home for my brief break, I'll open my account but so far, clickbank has proven superior.

If someone can help me create an account or can assist me create one, I'll be really greatful.

I.ce. manlimzi@gmail.com (remove dots/ space) that's my ma.il.

Happy Sunday.

If you can follow the steps on this thread, you can create it yourself.I followed the steps and after reading up, I created one for myself.It's always good to do things yourself

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2017
@ Yinn, and everyone having the same problem should forward their details to my email address.

Free opening of clickbank account comes with the complete package. Clickbank go suffer am cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Yinn(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2017
venus080:

If you can follow the steps on this thread, you can create it yourself.I followed the steps and after reading up, I created one for myself.It's always good to do things yourself

Okay, will go over and check if I missed something.
Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Yinn(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2017
clickbnkgod:
@ Yinn, and everyone having the same problem should forward their details to my email address.

Free opening of clickbank account comes with the complete package. Clickbank go suffer am cheesy grin
Will contact you.
Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by jist2day: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Invest 25k in Eagle Aurum, gold investment.
We build your downlines for you to earn for life.
First earning=22k
2nd=200k
3rd=750k
4th=2.8milion
Up till 7th and for life

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by All4good: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2017
glimpse33:
They Asked Me To Upload A Clear Picture Of Mine [New] , After Which They Will Review / Possibly Re-open My Account After 72 Hours?

Should I Still Be Hopeful Or Move On?
Do you have a phone number attached to the suspended FB account?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2017
All4good:

Does you have a phone number attached to the suspended FB account?

Would you prefer phone number attached to account ?
And if yes ..where can I get a number they will accept

Cuz they don't accept those virtual numbers ..thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Oga I get small issue over here, after have located the 1000 Google csv, send invitation, and got a prompt message that I should confirm or cancel invitation to 999 to Facebook, I click on "Confirm" and it has been there for ages while I even open a new tab by visiting Google.co.UK . Please what's the way out? Shalom
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Hello Mr op grin
I can't Thank you enough .I have been a ghost reader from scratch
I no go lie .
I was here yesterday reading all the way from page 1 .I stopped reading at 2:40am I was in page 46 grin na so my brain weak .I had to sleep .then I said I go continue today
But Mr Op .I don't know how to thank you sha ..lots of people don thank you .but bro God will surly bless you o..
And to to NL mods I see una o ..(Una make our man switch from his original name to funny names like Berrybear ,yorubaere) etc if I'm not mistaking .but itsokayy.lol.
Now its time I stop typing ..make I go continue Page 46.
Op take it slow with them so that Una no go reach page 100 while am in page 60 undecided

4 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Rays123:
Oga I get small issue over here, after have located the 1000 Google csv, send invitation, and got a prompt message that I should confirm or cancel invitation to 999 to Facebook, I click on "Confirm" and it has been there for ages while I even open a new tab by visiting Google.co.UK . Please what's the way out? Shalom

I never try this part for my account o
But it seems the emails is more than 1000 angry
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2017
I heard using Airtel to browse on clickbank could have one's account suspended as the IP is always changing.Interestingly that's the only reliable network where I am at the moment.The others are not trustworthy.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by All4good: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2017
rufans:

Would you prefer phone number attached to account ?
And if yes ..where can I get a number they will accept

Cuz they don't accept those virtual numbers ..thanks

Use Bobo' plan B and verify your FB account with your 9ja number.
However if you have someone in the States you can ask the person to help you setup a Google number which is basically an extension of the person's line. So you should be able to use it for what ever the main line does.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by glimpse33(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2017
All4good:

Do you have a phone number attached to the suspended FB account?

Yes, They (Facebook) Once Requested I Input And Verify My Phone Number To Proof I'm Not A Robot. I Had No Option Than To Give Them My Nigerian Number.

I Opened The Said Account With A Foreign Gmail.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by glimpse33(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2017
clickbnkgod:
@ glimpse33, do you still have other pictures of the same girl? If yes, then be hopeful. Meanwhile try to have alternative accounts with plan B.

Yeah I Have Loads Of Pics. I Have Given Them One. But Account Still Disabled Tho.

But I Have Used Plan B To Reopen Another Account To Start Over Again. embarassed
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by All4good: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2017
glimpse33:

Yes, They (Facebook) Once Requested I Input And Verify My Phone Number To Proof I'm Not A Robot. I Had No Option Than To Give Them My Nigerian Number.

I Opened The Said Account With A Foreign Gmail.
Foreign FB+vpn+Local 9ja phone = Ban. Can't fly because that phone number verification is to help FB ascertain Vpn location.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by glimpse33(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
All4good:

Foreign FB+vpn+Local 9ja phone = Ban. Can't fly because that phone number verification is to help FB ascertain Vpn location.

I Know, I Know i Wouldn't Escape The Hammer. But Facebook Shoulda Pitied My Efforts Na undecided

Created Another Account Though. Naija Ip, Naija Phone But Foreign Name..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by glimpse33(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Health, Beauty And Fitness Tips.
3 Niche In One!

Safe Or Too Many?

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marvelito: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
clickbnkgod:

boss pls how do i get a picture to use for my facebook. i mean multiple picture of same person to make the account more real
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
glimpse33:
Facebook blocked me after having 1,022 Friends In One Day. cry

Thank God I Already Made My Other Account A Page Admin, If Not. Na Die I For Dey Ooooo.

Please glimpse33 how do I make an account an admin to another one? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
@ Eko blessing and momoh alim, you guys clickbank account is ready. Message me to claim it.

Others that still want to open FREE clickbank account should contact me (please check the terms and conditions before doing so)

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.