Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215944 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ezana1(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2017
clickbnkgod:
@ shift market, for those having problems in creating a clickbank account I will open it for them free off charge though terms and conditions applies. (just forward your name and new email address to either my mail box or phone number and it will be done). Them never born clickbank well to reject it.
Good morning Sir, its so true some people like me is still stuck on opening click bank account, I must say I have tried my best.
God will bless more as you have offered to help person like me.
I have sent to you through your mail and phone number my details for the clickbbank opening, thanks so much. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Clue: name is Egwu D. .....email is deedy2......@gmail
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ezana1(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2017
I have been following this thread bumper to bumper from first page to 17 now but almost got frustrated after I opened all the accounts as Op instructed but got stuck on clickbank, but base on logistics and instint, I had to do a little fast forward to page 58 in search of hope until finally I saw a quote of op willing to help frustrated clickbank account openers like me, I think I have hope now.
God bless the op, clickbankgod, bobo etc. Una too dey selfless, [b][/b]so unlike a typical Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ezana1(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
Pls can a brother show interest in helping opening clickbank
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2017
It pains a lot to see that my fast growing facebook account was disable unjustly.I got an average of 150 friends in a day with enough of toasting from white guys and arabs.I don't have a choice.I have to start all over again.So painful.

The major part + what can make any facebook account to be disabled or restricted is the uploading 'contacts' part of it.We have to be extra careful in this aspect.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
kingofthemall:
It pains a lot to see that my fast growing facebook account was disable unjustly.I got an average of 150 friends in a day with enough of toasting from white guys and arabs.I don't have a choice.I have to start all over again.So painful.

The major part + what can make any facebook account to be disabled or restricted is the uploading 'contacts' part of it.We have to be extra careful in this aspect.

Hmmhn.. Just some mins. ago.. They blocked mine too with 198 friends that have patiently gathered for like 6days,i tried to create a page like this, that was when their silly system noticed that my account was suspicious, i accepted fate, but i think they usually open the account if its not suspicious, cause i have one account like that, uk fb account, that they disabled, i just said i should check the fb's email, i saw fb notifications on it, na so i talk say make i login on the account behold, it was active. Maybe you should just chill and open a new fb account ASAP to be on the safer side. By the way, i have 2 other fb account wey dey bench, i stil dey open another one now

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZainabOs is reading from page 1 I guess grin happy reading. I was there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Subtlelad:

Hmmhn.. Just some mins. ago.. They blocked mine too with 198 friends that have patiently gathered for like 6days,i tried to create a page like this, that was when their silly system noticed that my account was suspicious, i accepted fate, but i think they usually open the account if its not suspicious, cause i have one account like that, uk fb account, that they disabled, i just said i should check the fb's email, i saw fb notifications on it, na so i talk say make i login on the account behold, it was active. Maybe you should just chill and open a new fb account ASAP to be on the safer side. By the way, i have 2 other fb account wey dey bench, i stil dey open another one now

I uploaded my contacts .but e be like say none of them de fb
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ kingofthemall, try to use the option B. And about loading of list, that is the only way to gain a lot of white guys and be attracting more (because Facebook will be suggesting them to you and those ones that find you attractive will starts sending you requests).

And I think I told you guys not to accept Arabs and other non English speakers countries (especially Indians), I think you guys have started making the mistakes.

Note: If you use plan B and decided to be adding them one by one, Facebook will suspect you and you know the ultimate repercussions for that. The rationale behind uploading lists is that, we are telling Facebook that we have those contacts on our Google account and if we don't misuse the feature Facebook won't suspect a thing

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ rufans, keep uploading bro, there is a reason I made the list like that. If the list is pure, Facebook will suspect you (and about sending of invitation to those who are not on Facebook, you are telling them that you are helping them to gain more customers indirectly)

But please make sure you make use of PLAN B

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
clickbnkgod:
@ rufans, keep uploading bro, there is a reason I made the list like that. If the list is pure, Facebook will suspect you (and about sending of invitation to those who are not on Facebook, you are telling them that you are helping them to gain more customers indirectly)

But please make sure you make use of PLAN B

Okay eshey
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ the general house, let everyone start updating about their problems and progress.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Am I on the right path?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Here.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
I created Fb account with UK IP
Now I'm accessing it with naija IP
0friends for now sha .
But Fb de suggest Ado-ekiti people as friends ;DD (that's the work of Naija IP)
Mark take time o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
NOTICE

To those guys who contacted me for FREE clickbank account creation please try to note the terms and conditions before contacting me.

I did more than 10 clickbank account creations yesterday for free because of begging (wasted my data, time and fuel) . And the most painful part is those people are selling the accounts out for money on this same forum while I am the one to do the work.

Please if you are not ready, please try not to contact me because those resources I am using are paid for in order to make the task accomplished. Bobowaja is not wicked if I decided not to hear your pleads, I am just trying to play safe.

Hope I passed my message well?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ rufans, start marketing your good to Ekiti people na, especially to Mr Governor cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
TTYMODE:
Here.

Oops. My US Facebook just chop Ban hammer. Adieu to my 300+ friends and growing page. cool
Naija IP account to the rescue. Loading...

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
TTYMODE:

Oops. My US Facebook just chop Ban hammer. Adieu to my 300+ friends and growing page. cool
Naija IP account to the rescue. Loading...

grin grin grin fb no get chills

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ subtlelad...... lols. Fb dey really track foreign fb o

plan B rocks

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
clickbnkgod:
@ kingofthemall, try to use the option B. And about loading of list, that is the only way to gain a lot of white guys and be attracting more (because Facebook will be suggesting them to you and those ones that find you attractive will starts sending you requests).

And I think I told you guys not to accept Arabs and other non English speakers countries (especially Indians), I think you guys have started making the mistakes.

Note: If you use plan B and decided to be adding them one by one, Facebook will suspect you and you know the ultimate repercussions for that. The rationale behind uploading lists is that, we are telling Facebook that we have those contacts on our Google account and if we don't misuse the feature Facebook won't suspect a thing
I didnt add Arabs intentionally but maybe they fancied me and sent me friend requests and I accepted.I tried as much as I can not to add them by checking their names but alas,a sizeable amount of them still slipped through.That is history since the account is restricted.An Arab with names in Arabic could be easily identified and ignored.

Concerning planB,I just created another FB account so that incase anything happens,i will not start afresh.Thanks OP...YOU ARE APPRECIATED ALWAYS!!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by balingaonline(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
good evening house. pls can any help me to open clickbank Acc? I've tried my best. Thank you for your interest in ClickBank!

Unfortunately, we cannot offer you an account at this time. Regrettably, we are unable to make any exceptions.

is reply I get every time.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by balingaonline(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
clickbnkgod:
NOTICE

To those guys who contacted me for FREE clickbank account creation please try to note the terms and conditions before contacting me.

I did more than 10 clickbank account creations yesterday for free because of begging (wasted my data, time and fuel) . And the most painful part is those people are selling the accounts out for money on this same forum while I am the one to do the work.

Please if you are not ready, please try not to contact me because those resources I am using are paid for in order to make the task accomplished. Bobowaja is not wicked if I decided not to hear your pleads, I am just trying to play safe.

Hope I passed my message well?

Thanks
What is conditions for helping someone open clickbank account, because I want to open one.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Clickbnkgod ,bro kindly help me check this out..
After my first 1000invites ,the invitation sent was 400+ instead of 1000.(none was om fb.but u said I should upload more )

I uploaded another 1000 ,but facebook only sent 100+ invitation .then moved 900 or there about to "NOT SENT INVITATION "

Then I tried clicking send invitation manually from "NOT SENT INVITATION" list ,I got a message that I'm sending too Much invitation/request embarassed

0-friends lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ rufans, try to slow things down a bit. Load few lists in a day you still have many of the list to load. So just take things slow you will soon get there.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ balingaonline, check the first page of this thread sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Okay thanks..
But still the list of emails I have sent already aren't on Fb .
So leaving them there and trying to upload more another day makes no difference . I mean if I try uploading another list in 10 days time while the once I have sent is still there it will still prompt out the too much request message.. You get it ? smiley

Clickbnkgod
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
KinzyeWriter must have gone far grin
He don't know Me tho.
But he's currently viewing this thread .
Bro come update Us o
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello, roomies... I hope you're all doing fine... I'm a bit busy lately on other stuff.... Expect me back here soonest. Thanks... Oga bobowaja.. I salute ooo
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Finally, I don read am finish,
Clickbank done
Payoneer done
Uk fb acct, done.
Gmail done.
List ...pending
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oga bobowaja.. That plan b, opening a naija fb with foreign details.. . Hope it wont get banned easily. . Cause mime here, im geting friend request from the whites and seeing them as suggestion. Hope my account wont be suspected for anything?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.