Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216510 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 10, 2017
But am not seeing good products to market on this website..and some niche r virtually empty..any help with that. ...

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
kaydon01:
But am not seeing good products to market on this website..and some niche r virtually empty..any help with that. ...

Which website bro?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
nizelgirl:
I've missed the class small cos i couldnt access my previous clickbAnk account; when I tried logging in they told me incorrect username and password. But anyways it's now history cos I just opened a new account now so let me proceed from where I stop cos I need to start making sales soonest. Op please keep up the good work. God bless you plenty

Thanks miss nice.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by phetto(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2017
abeg wu can help open dis clickbank account. ave tried opening so many times but no show pls wu can help me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by phetto(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2017
bamidele89:

Bro please help me out, I have been register for the past some weeks but not approved , please help me register please this is my email bamideleiyanuoluwaseun@gmail.com
bros abeg help me open
vetoxyl63@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 10, 2017
ClickBank of course...
askmequestns:

Which website bro?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 6:50am On May 11, 2017
kaydon01:
ClickBank of course...

Which niche do you intends to go into?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 6:51am On May 11, 2017
Good morning here friends......
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Daviddson(m): 7:15am On May 11, 2017
askmequestns:
Good morning here friends......
good morning Mr Bobowaja.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 8:32am On May 11, 2017
@bobowaja, when I click on "confirm" in this image it does not respond. I have tried all I could but all to no avail. Could there be any reason for this and is there a way out please? Thanks in anticipation.

@bobwaja or any other "agbalagba" in the house should help respond to this please. Thanks.

Note:
I just noticed this only happens when you are doing it on Plan A while it just flow on on Plan B. Please has anyone noticed this or am I the only one experiencing it?

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 10:06am On May 11, 2017
veepeeN:
@bobowaja, when I click on "confirm" in this image it does not respond. I have tried all I could but all to no avail. Could there be any reason for this and is there a way out please? Thanks in anticipation.

@bobwaja or any other "agbalagba" in the house should help respond to this please. Thanks.

Note:
I just noticed this only happens when you are doing it on Plan A while it just flow on on Plan B. Please has anyone noticed this or am I the only one experiencing it?

Mr. VeepeeN just forget it. Press cancel your friend requests have already be sent. Just go to the final stage that all. Sending invite or not doesn't make more difference.

Good morning here....

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 10:18am On May 11, 2017
askmequestns:

Mr. VeepeeN just forget it. Press cancel your friend requests have already be sent. Just go to the final stage that all. Sending invite or not doesn't make more difference.

Good morning here....
OK. Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marv1: 11:22am On May 11, 2017
Subtlelad:
Clickbank sef, opened another account today successfully, upon trying to open another one like this, na so he begin dey bring 'unfortunately'. And i repeated the same thing i used in opening the 1st

My advice, try using another browser
A new email, and the name you'r using to register should correspond with the email
Clear your history and caches if possible, use 'incognito mode' when browsing
If possible, use an entirely new device like a device that has not accessed the site before
Clickbank these days use location when they ask you to pick from a captcha on pic boxes, or direction boxes to show that you are not a robot after filling the form. If you switch off your location tool you won't be able to see those boxes but if you switch it on you won't be accepted because clickbank will locate you. i think that new tool captcha that Clickbank introduces is what is making it impossible for people to be registered on Clickbank. Except we find another alternative to this.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marv1: 11:46am On May 11, 2017
Did you open a neww clickbank account on android phone or laptop?
nizelgirl:
I've missed the class small cos i couldnt access my previous clickbAnk account; when I tried logging in they told me incorrect username and password. But anyways it's now history cos I just opened a new account now so let me proceed from where I stop cos I need to start making sales soonest. Op please keep up the good work. God bless you plenty
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 11, 2017
Well was thinking Games/Mobile/Computer/Internet but am not seeing good stuffs here... Any advice
askmequestns:

Which niche do you intends to go into?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 11, 2017
marv1:
Clickbank these days use location when they ask you to pick from a captcha on pic boxes, or direction boxes to show that you are not a robot after filling the form. If you switch off your location tool you won't be able to see those boxes but if you switch it on you won't be accepted because clickbank will locate you. i think that new tool captcha that Clickbank introduces is what is making it impossible for people to be registered on Clickbank. Except we find another alternative to this.

the cptcha box has been there right from time, when i opened my first and second account, it was there and my location using a vpn was uk
maybe they'v uped their security
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 12:32pm On May 11, 2017
kaydon01:
Well was thinking Games/Mobile/Computer/Internet but am not seeing good stuffs here... Any advice

There are other sections you can go to. You can go to business or job section, health etc so many of them.

Just look for it and make sure you select the ones that have a good gravity.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:00pm On May 11, 2017
It seems everyone is at work.......
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
yesso, @askmequestns, and thanks for your timely update, looking forward to your next one
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marv1: 2:19pm On May 11, 2017
But i was told that you have to turn off your location as you sign in on clickbank with uk vpn. that is what i did. is it different from what you did? did you do it on phone or laptop? thanks for ur response.
Subtlelad:

the cptcha box has been there right from time, when i opened my first and second account, it was there and my location using a vpn was uk
maybe they'v uped their security

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by abdulkabeerhay(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2017
thank You Op For the good work.
My AFflioate acct got accepted in less than 2 minute

Whish to learn more
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by abdulkabeerhay(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
@Lipso please check your nairaland mail
I sent you a pm
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 11, 2017
marv1:
But i was told that you have to turn off your location as you sign in on clickbank with uk vpn. that is what i did. is it different from what you did? did you do it on phone or laptop? thanks for ur response.

Yes, did it on my phone, and yes, your phone location has to be turned off before switching on your vpn
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 4:29pm On May 11, 2017
Andriod phone
marv1:
Did you open a neww clickbank account on android phone or laptop?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by emmaxy54(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
Pals please help. I have opened three consecutive clickbank accounts. Clickbank blocks the account after about three days of opening it. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ogaprime(m): 4:24am On May 12, 2017
askmequestns:
It seems everyone is at work.......

Nooo, I am not yet at work.

i just saw your thread like two days ago. i have been reading from page 0 but still far behind. i have been able to open payoneer successfully. so i have some questions i want to ask you sir...

1. i want to open a new gmail account for facebbok, i tried using the fake female British name i generated, so also the fake number too. there, i got stuck at verification. any way out?

2. to open clickbank account, which email am i going to use, my old gmail or a new one??

that will be all for now
thanks sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2017
To the guy that they keep blocking your account, biko try stop to dey use airtel network.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:43am On May 12, 2017
ogaprime, try to follow the plan B and if you still really want to make use of foreign fb account please make sure your vpn is always on to avoid stories that touch.

About opening of clickbank account, you can use any email as long as the email have not been used on the platform before.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2017
Good morning here, I am now back. I was attacked by bot.s few days ago.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 12, 2017
bobowaja:
Good morning here, I am now back. I was attacked by bot.s few days ago.

You're welcome bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marv1: 9:18am On May 12, 2017
But when i turned it off. i couldn't read the captcha after filling the Clickbank form, the captcha page didnt load fully until i switched on the location. what could be responsible? this happens like three times i applied.
Subtlelad:

Yes, did it on my phone, and yes, your phone location has to be turned off before switching on your vpn

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.