Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216311 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mekanus(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2017
Mehn!! What have I done to clickbank that they can't allow me to open an account with them, I have tried several vpn , changed my email, changed name... all to no avail. Someone should please help me out. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yandevboy: 3:17pm On May 09, 2017
askmequestns:

On phone it has like five countries servers you can choose from. But my own system version is only showing Netherlands automatically.

My opera on my laptop is only showing Netherlands too, whenever i change it to USA, it attempts to connect forever

Can anyone on this thread use Opera with US IP on PC?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by LaCremy: 3:54pm On May 09, 2017
adeymolahm:
@FESTAC101
Please come and collect your login details o.
E don ready for more than 12hrs now.

That's my whatsapp number there at my signature.

Anyone that is still having issues creating a clickbank account can as well reach me. We must to make am together.

@OP,
My role model in helping humanity.

Please can you help me open a clickbank account?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mekanus(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2017
adeymolahm:
@FESTAC101
Please come and collect your login details o.
E don ready for more than 12hrs now.

That's my whatsapp number there at my signature.

Anyone that is still having issues creating a clickbank account can as well reach me. We must to make am together.

@OP,
My role model in helping humanity.
Please help me out bro, I've been unable to create a clickbank account.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2017
I noticed that with tweepi,one can not add up to 100 friends at a time...Is it normal @bobowaja?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by vaca1: 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
baba11:
I noticed that with tweepi,one can not add up to 100 friends at a time...Is it normal @bobowaja?
yes per user. changer the user and add more

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by llionaire(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2017
:/
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 7:19pm On May 09, 2017
llionaire:
not even a single friend request on Facebook upon my beautiful picture

It happens. Work on.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ogbright: 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
please can someone assist me to open clickbank account. I have many unsuccessful attempts and I'm on the verge of given up.

please I need assistance.
wasap me on zero eight one six one seven eight eight one eight four.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
Clickbank sef, opened another account today successfully, upon trying to open another one like this, na so he begin dey bring 'unfortunately'. And i repeated the same thing i used in opening the 1st

My advice, try using another browser
A new email, and the name you'r using to register should correspond with the email
Clear your history and caches if possible, use 'incognito mode' when browsing
If possible, use an entirely new device like a device that have not accessed the site before
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2017
I am missing out... But still coming back here ooo... I greet una oooo... Bobowaja as well as askmequetns

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2017
TTYMODE:

It happens. Work on.
TTYMODE thanks for the logo once again

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 8:58pm On May 09, 2017
yandevboy:

My opera on my laptop is only showing Netherlands too, whenever i change it to USA, it attempts to connect forever

Can anyone on this thread use Opera with US IP on PC?

Yeah I do and it's perfect.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 9:06pm On May 09, 2017
@bobowaja, when I click on "confirm" in this image it does not respond. I have tried all I could but all to no avail. Could there be any reason for this and is there a way out please? Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2017
vaca1:
yes per user. changer the user and add more
how?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2017
How did you guys use clickbank registration that its opera VPN does not have uk option?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:22am On May 10, 2017
TRAFFIC UPDATE THREE

I won't be able to elaborate much to avoid ban, but I think the message will the clear enough for everyone to grab the content.

Good morning to everyone.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:23am On May 10, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:23am On May 10, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:24am On May 10, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:25am On May 10, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:25am On May 10, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:28am On May 10, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 8:19am On May 10, 2017
Good morning here friends.......
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2017
askmequestns:
Good morning here friends.......

Good morning Oga Mike! Slept well?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2017
obajoey chop kiss!! muahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

check my landing page http://sharpfollowers..com/ lol

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 10, 2017
How'd you achieve that @rufans?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2017
cc Subtlelad go to page 75 of this thread
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 10:44am On May 10, 2017
rufans:

You did a great job bro

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by LaCremy: 11:18am On May 10, 2017
9jabox:
Great job you're doing here OP. God bless you real good.

For those having issues opening CB and foreign Facebook accounts with at least 5 hot pictures and even for payoneer registration, kindly contact me ASAP to do it for you.

visualsoundplus @ gmail dot come.

Or 070 six five 23 eight 6 one 6

I need help opening CB account please
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nell4: 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
rufans:

can see this is ogads . How do you intend to promote
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 2:12pm On May 10, 2017
I've missed the class small cos i couldnt access my previous clickbAnk account; when I tried logging in they told me incorrect username and password. But anyways it's now history cos I just opened a new account now so let me proceed from where I stop cos I need to start making sales soonest. Op please keep up the good work. God bless you plenty

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.