Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Into The Badlands Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Discussion Thread (10124 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by rossyc(f): 10:32am On May 22, 2017
They are back with there 10 episodes...Season 3 loading.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by rossyc(f): 8:29pm On May 23, 2017
So sad Vale didn't survive buh am so glad Quinn is dead and Tilda made it after all..
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 2:53am On May 24, 2017
faruz:
They should have Jez stopped this series @ season 1. Season 2 xo far is Jez a waste of data... angry undecided

It's been a real mixture of emotions.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by RinzyReviews: 3:21am On May 24, 2017
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Dantee005(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2017
Talius:

Funny enough, it's that same fighting sequence that made it so popular in the first place. Let's see if they'll improve the fight scenes with time.
Yea bro...season 1's fighting scenes were epic...
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Akjwyzepal(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2017
dragonking2:

One question. Why did vale save Quinn from dying if she really wanted him dead? He could have been dead by now.

All hail the armadillo! All hail Quinn!!
she saved him because if she killed him is loyalist will kill her. And also he's the only one that could protect her, at that time. And again she was scared seeing quinn slit peoples throat and killing is own son.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 9:44am On May 25, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
she saved him because if she killed him is loyalist will kill her. And also he's the only one that could protect her, at that time. And again she was scared seeing quinn slit peoples throat and killing is own son.
Which loyalists are you referring to? Vale saved Quinn when sunny left him for dead at the end of season 1. So the question is why did vale help save Quinn when she would have finished killing him or left him to die?

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 9:57am On May 25, 2017
faruz:
They should have Jez stopped this series @ season 1. Season 2 xo far is Jez a waste of data... angry undecided
You obviously don't know how to rate a good TV series. ITB is so popular that it now has a lot of subscribers and has boosted the AMC with over 3.6m viewers a week. So I don't understand what you mean. Season 2 is a huge success that it has been renewed for season 3.

http://tvline.com/2017/04/25/into-the-badlands-renewed-season-3-amc/

AMC touts Badlands as the season’s fourth highest-rated scripted drama on cable, pulling in 3.6 million viewers a week in Live+3 viewing
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2017
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2017
dragonking2:
Which loyalists are you referring to? Vale saved Quinn when sunny left him for dead at the end of season 1. So the question is why did vale help save Quinn when she would have finished killing him or left him to die?
Quinn cogs ofcourse and she was scared.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 10:33am On May 25, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
Quinn cogs ofcourse and she was scared.
At the end of season 1 when AJ was captured, Quinn was greatly wounded by sunny. Now, according to Quinn, vale came to the same location looking for sunny but see saw Quinn there lying almost dead. Now, why did she save him when she would have done the needful. PS, there was nobody else there since she had to save him herself
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2017
dragonking2:
At the end of season 1 when AJ was captured, Quinn was greatly wounded by sunny. Now, according to Quinn, vale came to the same location looking for sunny but see saw Quinn there lying almost dead. Now, why did she save him when she would have done the needful. PS, there was nobody else there since she had to save him herself
u no sey she be physician and also fear. Did u thought it is easy to kill a wounded rat not to mention a whole baron. Luk at d end of season 2 wey i dn tink sey quinn don die. Dats how he ressurected and held vale hostage. War lords never die alone. I just pray bajie doesn't die. I dnt see any season 3 coming.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2017
aside dat self. Some people gat conscience o. Sum1 dat has'nt kild b4 to kill. Fear go catch am 4get enemy or friend. D major reason is Fear and conscience.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 8:07pm On May 25, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
u no sey she be physician and also fear. Did u thought it is easy to kill a wounded rat not to mention a whole baron. Luk at d end of season 2 wey i dn tink sey quinn don die. Dats how he ressurected and held vale hostage. War lords never die alone. I just pray bajie doesn't die. I dnt see any season 3 coming.
She dey fear, at the end of the day she killed him and herself. Lol.
Vale is the cause of her own misfortune and is the most useless character in the series.
If she was smart, Quinn would have died alone but she had to save him after finding him almost dead only for her to be plotting to kill him. undecided
As for bajie, I doubt if he would die, he is one of the characters that made season 2very interesting.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 8:08pm On May 25, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
aside dat self. Some people gat conscience o. Sum1 dat has'nt kild b4 to kill. Fear go catch am 4get enemy or friend. D major reason is Fear and conscience.
She hasn't killed before but she was advising AJ girlfriend (can't remember her name now) to kill the baroness. grin
Vale habe the urge to kill but was to dumb to go about it.

Try another excuse. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Nezta43: 12:37am On May 26, 2017
Quinn is a great man with good words that can save him.. We dont know what he told vale..also vale can't get out of the badlands alone and she needs someone to protect her and her unborn child... Quinn is the answer... He must have told her that he's gonna take care of her and her child and that's his the only man that can do that how she's not gonna survive alone.. Poor vale will buy it easily
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by RinzyReviews: 2:46am On May 26, 2017
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 11:38pm On May 26, 2017
ohh

Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2017
Dmedalion:
ohh

This scene was too sad.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 10:43am On May 27, 2017
Talius:

This scene was too sad.
felt bad for sunny
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On May 28, 2017
As vale die am not watching again cry kiss
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 11:19pm On May 28, 2017
Quinn's death is really painful cry

RIP great leader and mentor of everyone here. cry
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2017
dragonking2:
Quinn's death is really painful cry

RIP great leader and mentor of everyone here. cry
He'll surely be missed.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Lana1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
dragonking2:
Imagine, she wants Quinn dead so badly for killing her parents and other evil things he did but she walks and sees the man she so wants dead almost dead and saved him from dying.
Vale has herself to blame not Quinn, and she is definitely in love with him. tongue tongue
I dont even blame Vale for saving Quin. I blame the writers. Vale saving Quin was just a dumb and pointless plothole the writers came up with in order to bring Quin back for S2.

Where i blame her was her sticking around long enough for Quin to imprison her and her son in d first place. And for foolishly running to the widow when she got her chance to escape.

But how on earth do u honstly believe Vale loves Quin?? Or are u just trolling.....
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Lana1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Finally got that epic Quin vs Sonny 1v1!!

Patiently waiting for The Widow vs Sonny rematch!! Unless she gets her powers back, The Widow stands no chance!!
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 3:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Lana1:
Finally got that epic Quin vs Sonny 1v1!!

Patiently waiting for The Widow vs Sonny rematch!! Unless she gets her powers back, The Widow stands no chance!!
And she'll get her powers back soon.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by johnyace(m): 12:51am On May 03, 2018
finally, season 3 is out, AMC doing a good job
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Nova15: 10:10am On May 03, 2018
Lana1:
I dont even blame Vale for saving Quin. I blame the writers. Vale saving Quin was just a dumb and pointless plothole the writers came up with in order to bring Quin back for S2.

Where i blame her was her sticking around long enough for Quin to imprison her and her son in d first place. And for foolishly running to the widow when she got her chance to escape.

But how on earth do u honstly believe Vale loves Quin?? Or are u just trolling.....

Vale saved Quin cos he was the only one who could protect her and her son. Remember, she thought sunny was dead..... And beside, if you are the wife of one of the most wanted and feared man who is believed to be no more. What would you do?

All his enemies will come for you and his son with no sunny to protect them. The best thing to do was find an alternative which is Quinn.

Please open your mind when watching movies.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Nova15: 10:11am On May 03, 2018
Talius:

And she'll get her powers back soon.

And who told you sunny has no powers too?
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Preciouz20: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Pls am really interested on what will happen in s3e9... I can’t wait cos pilgrim is really something else in disguise
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 6:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Preciouz20:
[color=#000099][/color]
Pls am really interested on what will happen in s3e9... I can’t wait cos pilgrim is really something else in disguise
Honestly. Pilgrim has deep issues.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
who is popularly known for saying , "kill them all " ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie / New Ghana Movie "hot Fork" / Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.