Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Reason Why You Should Marry On Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why You Should Marry On Time (5292 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Dear young guys at 22 to 28
Don't make silly mistakes, marry now with the little you have, don't wait to be a millionaire, have kids early so you can grow with them...grow with ur kids and succeed with ur wife, you will never finish making money or achieving your plans, you might still not succeed at your target year, so start your life early with consistency you will grow, I had this one friend at 22 he told me he was always on making billions before getting married so many years later billions didn't come yet no wife or Kids, he had an opportunity to marry the love of his life very early after he graduated, but his fear was "can he take care of her" she's married now with two grown up children. ...the guy she married was still schooling then, but had the courage they worked hard and succeeded together

So if you can feed your self , you can feed ur wife, you have to believe it marry early don't wait don't start regretting after.... You see ur childhood friends who are already married most of them are not doing well as you, but they are happier, trust me it isn't about money only, but Rather your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom with a well planned life they are happier...

So what your problem? You wanna build mansions? Roll Royce ? Marry Sharon stone type but still you don't have those things you dreamt of and of course the years wasted!!! And still can't have them....

Don't pray to be 60years old and your kids will still be in their 20's, what are you , Supposed to be at that age, their grand father??
Get married, don't be afraid that girl you are finding fault In has many good qualities if you look well, don't ever think you will get everything before you settle down, God can change your life in a blink with a good wife by yourside you will succeed!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Heromaniaa: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Building mansions first... My kids aint living in rented apartment. My wife aint trekking to the spa.

14 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Building mansions first... My kids aint living in rented apartment. My wife aint trekking to the spa.
your choice bro... I pray u achieve your dreams!

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by soberdrunk(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Easier said than done...... angry

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by SINZ: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Well, who's to blame? That "make billions before marriage" mentality was planted by women like you who would rather marry an already made man than a hustler with potentials.

So don't blame us. smiley

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by SmellingAnus(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Op is right, however, the realities on ground makes it almost impossible for most guys from Nigeria within that age bracket to get married...

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by CplusJason: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2017
Lol, as if they're ready to settle down with a poor guy.

It's all about the BENJAMINS....... wink

I'll get it first before anything like marriage creeps in.

9 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by nepapole(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
When some pipl jus dey pass jamb at 28. U graduate at 32/33, to get job sef na war.. Its pretty difficult for many of us.

8 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Fidecoo(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2017
L0velyn:
Don't make silly mistakes, marry now with the little you have, don't wait to be a millionaire, have kids early so you can grow with them...grow with ur kids and succeed with ur wife, you will never finish making money or achieving your plans, you might still not succeed at your target year, so start your life early with consistency you will grow, I had this one friend at 22 he told me he was always on making billions before getting married so many years later billions didn't come yet no wife or Kids, he had an opportunity to marry the love of his life very early after he graduated, but his fear was "can he take care of her" she's married now with two grown up children. ...the guy she married was still schooling then, but had the courage they worked hard and succeeded together

So if you can feed your self , you can feed ur wife, you have to believe it marry early don't wait don't start regretting after.... You see ur childhood friends who are already married most of them are not doing well as you, but they are happier, trust me it isn't about money only, but Rather your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom with a well planned life they are happier...

So what your problem? You wanna build mansions? Roll Royce ? Marry Sharon stone type but still you don't have those things you dreamt of and of course the years wasted!!! And still can't have them....

Don't pray to be 60years old and your kids will still be in their 20's, what are you , Supposed to be at that age, their grand father??
Get married, don't be afraid that girl you are finding fault In has many good qualities if you look well, don't ever think you will get everything before you settle down, God can change your life in a blink with a good wife by yourside you will succeed!!!!
,,,, hmmmm, seems this post is been directed to me. I have really hustled and made some figures # and still making more,got capital securities too. but I am still afraid and felt it may not be enough to give me the kind of life I wished and cherished for. #32 by Nov & everyday is just war Btwn me and mother.even friends & relatives do recharge their phones atimes just to call and remind me of marriage. "Growing up experience still hunting me", life wasn't easy at all.

12 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Marry when it's ur time to marry...

Life na personal marathon abeg...

No set rule on ""marriage time"

18 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2017
SINZ:
Well, who's to blame? That "make billions before marriage" mentality was planted by women like you who would rather marry an already made man than a hustler with potentials.

So don't blame us. smiley
you dont have to generalize it...There are still so many good ladies out there, who are willing to settle for love nd not for the money

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2017
lalasticlala smiley smiley
Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Epositive(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2017
SpeedndAccuracy:
Marry when it's ur time to marry...

Life na personal marathon abeg...

No set rule on ""marriage time"

Exactly! smiley different strokes for different folks, what about banky w, don jazzy and co? sad the money and maturity are there, aren't they? undecided marriage is more like a personal choice jare! cool

#positivevibes

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Not getting married until I have millions in my account and of cus, I'm talking about my hard earned money...

Marriage shuu wait first, Im getting the best for my kids. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Aderola15:
Not getting married until I have millions in my account and of cus, I'm talking about my hard earned money...

Marriage shuu wait first, Im getting the best for my kids. kiss
even you too grin
Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2017
L0velyn:
even you too grin

Babez, you need to have your own papers ooo... These niggas can't be trusted undecided angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by SINZ: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2017
L0velyn:
you dont have to generalize it...There are still so many good ladies out there, who are willing to settle for love nd not for the money

Bae, I wasn't generalizing, I just made it clear that your fellow ladies caused it. They created that impression in us.

Good ladies are a rare commodity in this part of the world cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Psittacus(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2017
L0velyn:

Nice, I guess I should just ask you to be my wife ..lol
Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by megareal: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2017
In Nigeria? Easier said than done. Because of how the country is, most guys are still hustling their way thru life with no definite direction to even think marriage. Some haven't even graduated Uni.

I think marriage should be done when one decides he is ready. Age doesn't count. Having children early doesn't translate to raising them better. Money plays a part here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2017
it's not enough reason

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by LEAFLET(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Fidecoo:
,,,, hmmmm, seems this post is been directed to me. I have really hustled and made some figures # and still making more,got capital securities too. but I am still afraid and felt it may not be enough to give me the kind of life I wished and cherished for. #32 by Nov & everyday is just war Btwn me and mother.even friends & relatives do recharge their phones atimes just to call and remind me of marriage. "Growing up experience still hunting me", life wasn't easy at all.

Bro I can relate to what you are saying but know that as long as you can take care of yourself wella, everyother thing will be okay. You should look for that girl that you've been admiring for long that is still single, go out of your way to make her happy and you'll see that it will be easy for you. I'm past mid twenties and only son and the pressure is fierce but I'm taking my time.. With the right person I think your hustle will be blessed more even!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by billopounce(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Noted cool
Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by hardbody: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2017
nepapole:
When some pipl jus dey pass jamb at 28. U graduate at 32/33, to get job sef na war.. Its pretty difficult for many of us.

Chai....

You sounded so genuine. It is well with you bro.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Yksoul(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2017
@lovelyn,i Am In That Shoe Now,i Still Dey Hustle At Late 30s,hmm.. It's Not Easy At All But One Has To Take A Bold Step.Imagine A Friend's 4-years Old Child Callin Me Brother Instead Of Uncle!, well Such Is Life

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by lalasticlala(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by FvckShiT(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Füçking busted!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by SeyiKings: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yeah! I support early marriage. It's difficult because of financial situations but you can consider eloping
Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by coolestchris(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bullshit
Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by jakandeola(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
L0velyn:

am single I wish to get a girl like u am in pains cos love make me cry like a baby last yr. I plan to marry her but she dump .e am a guy dat if I love I love wit all my hrt. now is see dat women are demons only to sex dem dats wat I do now. love dosnt exist

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by jakandeola(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
it's not enough reason
is to find a girl pregnant cos I dint belive in marrage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
jakandeola:
is to find a girl pregnant cos I dint belive in marrage

why will you get a girl pregnant when you are not married to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Should Marry On Time by Bahddo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Smh... So if a guy can barely feed himself he should marry anyway and start having kids?

You guys make noise about marrying early like everyone would be ready at the same age. Or maybe it doesn't matter to you whether they are ready or not, after all you wouldn't be soaking garri with them or settling their fights.

It's better you don't marry at all than get married and then kill each other in a fight or try getting a divorce shortly after.

Mind your own business and let people marry when they wish.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) / Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.