Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says (43101 Views)

The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
hahaha ina!! sun isa,ko a wurin su cen kudu muna masu yarda munka ji dama balle nigerian gaba daya grin cheesy
LionDeLeo:

Kwarai, surutun banza a' media, su je su kwace.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
hahaah kasan akwai wani comment in da nayi dasun wanda nakeche mu seun bai kamata yana favoring soran region da ethinc ba...wanda nayi quoting dinka...na neme ci,they have deleted it cheesy grin undecided
ItsTutsi:
hahaha ina!! sun isa,ko a wurin su cen kudu muna masu yarda munka ji dama balle nigerian gaba daya grin cheesy
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:
The Onus is on us from Southern region , we come here to insult each other meanwhile these core northern(NW&NE) fellows don't care about anyone, they see us as second class citizens, yet they use us to maintain their domination. Let our eyes open. Yorubas, Igbos, Niger Delta, let us Unite. YIN

#Who_Cursed_Southerners?

In this Nigeria, an average Southerner is a weakling. A born coward with serious complex issues. A fool and an idiot. A slave. A typical example of a butterfly who thinks himself a bird. But this is not even the problem. The biggest problem is, he doesn't even realise he is any of those things.

The only thing an average Southerner is good at is blowing high sounding grammar and acquiring degrees upon degrees but when it comes to things that matter most, he goes to slumber.

An average Southerner has this twisted mindset that the best way to be seen as a patriotic and detribalised Nigerian is by degrading, shaming and disparaging his own tribe for no just cause.

Abacha stole this country blind, such that 20 years after, his loot is still being returned to the country. But in spite of this, people like Buhari publicly swore that he (Abacha) stole nothing. But to an average Southern idiot, Jonathan's 5 year rule is the reason we have no fuel, no light, no good educational system, no nothing! Jonathan is the worst thief in Nigeria's history. IBB, Abdulsalam and even Buhari who was accused of stealing billions of dollars as PTF boss were all saints. Why? Because they are Northerners.

Was it not a southern he-goat named Obasanjo who publicly accused Jonathan of training snipers in Pyongyang (North Korea) ahead of last year's election?? He made the unfounded allegation just to please his masters upnorth. Now that we have the highest figure of senseless deaths of civilians in the hands of both state and non state actors under a Northern president Buhari, have you read any letter from OBJ??

When Shiites were massacred in Zaria, it took less than 48 hours for Chidi Odinkalu of the National Human Right Commission to establish a commission of inquiry and summon the army chief but when unarmed IPOB members praying in a school field in Aba were murdered by the security agents, did you hear even a loosely worded condemnation from Chidi Odinkalu??

Check out the list of those asking that Fayose to be tried for treason for writing to the Chinese govt over Buhari's $2 loan, they are 80% southerners. And most of them have not even read the said Fayose letter at least to know the reasons Fayose adduced in the said letter. These are the same fools who kept mum when Sango Abdullahi, Sani Kaita and some so called Northern elders publicly threatened to make the country ungovernable if power wasn't returned to the North. When Buhari made his 'dogs and baboon' speech and directly caused the death of southern youth corpers, these morons kept mum.

With all the numberless killing of civilians under this regime and its open support for the genocide the world fourth deadliest terror group (the Fulani militant) has continue to visit on Nigerians, have these highly educated southerners bothered to write a strongly worded petition to the ICC just like Nyako, El-rufai and other northerners did to Jonathan??

These southern fools will gleefully yell 'Kanu should rot in jail, he was preaching hate on radio Biafra!' But these clowns maintained sealed lips over the hateful and inciting broadcast by 'Radio Chanji' and Arewa Radio upNorth. Such is the degree of the soulless hypocrisy of these southern senseless hypocrites.

These nitwits were on rooftops telling us how incompetent and corrupt Jonathan was and how his removal was a patriotic duty. Today, things have all gone worse under Buhari and you would think that these southern imbeciles would be at the forefront calling for Buhari's resignation but no! They are the ones defending the Daura born ex-soldier even against the worse things for which they crucified Jonathan then.

Now I know why Jonathan appeared weak as president and spent his 5 year term trying to please the North.

He knew he had nobody behind him. He knew that we Southerners are weaklings only good at blowing high sounding but empty grammar.

These 'efulefu' southerners will never question why Buhari has never condemned the murderous activities of his fulani kinsmen but these same 'anumpamas' will read this post and quickly tag me a bigot.

Slaves who think themselves masters!!

In order news see Mynd44 though
Bros which school you go? Abeg I want admission. Reading ur comment shows ur school only produce first class.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
ItsTutsi:
but we also know who failed our system abroad,you go to the likes of Malaysia,Thailand,indonesia etc and and a certian "chuckwumeka" is looking for a job,they rather consider a dog than the fella,bcuz they will obviously think his a fraud that will con them with the slightest given chance

My line of argument is simple, that to every action their is a reaction. The vices in our society or been perpetuated by member of society as the shores of our country is related to the harsh economic situation of ours as a nation.

If Nigeria was able to keep its act together, I wonder how many of them would be out there trying to make ends meet? I am sure that the system (ours) would have provided them with the skills and opportunity to survive on honest living.

I can see you are enjoying name calling, but it would be nice if you can make some your argument without the name dropping.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by mandax: 5:40am On Apr 04, 2017
Bahaushee was somehow correct in his Tweets.

The Igbo and the Yoruba are embarrassment to Nigeria.

If Yoruba agrees to play ball with Igbos, Nigeria would dissolve peacefully. Thereafter, there shall be no more embarrassing Nigeria by any group.

Nigeria is a country where lies become the truth.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2017
ItsTutsi:
but we also know who failed our system abroad,you go to the likes of Malaysia,Thailand,indonesia etc and and a certian "chuckwumeka" is looking for a job,they rather consider a dog than the fella,bcuz they will obviously think his a fraud that will con them with the slightest given chance

You can also chew on this:

https://www.nairaland.com/3721573/550m-abacha-loot-fed-govt
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by hiyarnuh(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Because d idiot is lucky to go to school whereas his destiny is to become an herdsman.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by LionDeLeo: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
hiyarnuh:
Because d idiot is lucky to go to school whereas his destiny is to become an herdsman.

Mr "destiny moulder", pls can you define destiny? "His destiny was to be a herdsman, but he has gone to school", sounds self contradictory.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by afonjaheadhunt: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
ikeadewole:

Zombie terror were afonjaheadhunt...Infact I thus come back from 1 week ban because I da hummer the head of my fellow Yoruba Muslims..
my broda na ban i dey since
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
my broda na ban i dey since
my brother me too..My one week ban expired today again...This mods wickedooo

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Konquest: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
HDVideos:
A twitter user by the username @bahaushee claims Igbos are the reasons for the attacks on Nigerian's outside and this is thereby causing an embarrasment to the nation. The Katsina state indigene and graduate from Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto made this know on his twitter account. Most people have the opinion individuals from the Core North (North East and North West) think this way about people in the south while ignoring what Boko Haram , Fulani Herdsmen and Islamic Terrorist mainly resident in the core north have done to the reputation of this country abroad.

https://twitter.com/Bahaushee/status/847544445423812608
^^^^^^^^
grin
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You said the Northerners are poor because they are mostly almajiris. You are very correct on this but what you failed to explain is the linkage between these almajiris and the trooping of young Southerners to other countries for survival.
Or let me put it this way, why is it that it is the rich Southerners that are mostly involved in "hustling" crimes outside Nigeria rather than the poor Northerners?

@The bold above, you're capital wrong. We are not mostly Almajiri. The population of Almajiri vs the northern population is 0.7% of 100.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by lilytender: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Says someone from a tribe that has the two most dangerous terrorist organization worldwide.

But, there are less Hausa/Fulani men in prisons all over the world for yahoo-yahoo and drug trafficking compared to Flattinos and Yoruba Demons.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Uchek(m): 12:51am On Mar 16
Ha ha!
Ashleydolls:
What is this one saying? If possible, do you think we'll want to be recognized with your tribe? You people are a big disgrace to Nigeria in the international face. Nigeria was declared 4th most dangerous place to live in all because of the animalistic behavior of your people ranging from boko haram to fulani herdsmen. Better get a life and stop spitting thrash.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by greggng: 1:04am On Mar 16
bantudra:
all of us know the truth..but because we see the igbos as brothers thats why we keep quiet and accept the fault on all nigerians...

But same igbos have being crying for freedom through there biafra movement ...there.leader is I jail on account of this . Why not allow them.to go so that you can have that Nigeria of your dream. Who is deceiving who ? A situation where two brothers out of 3 are exchanging the baron of leadership ...ignoring and vowing that the third brother can never rule them ...where is justice . If igbos are lazy people by now they would ve being begging the two brothers for food . They igbos do everything possible to survive two brothers that fought them during the war ...till date they are united in ensuring every igbo interest is jeopardised. You all know the solution ..kindly implement it and watch how igbo land will be turned to paradise ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) / Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.