Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says (43094 Views)

The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Amoto94(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
brojoshua:
First he seems to be a comedian and secondly, each tribe has its own peculiar sins and crimes and even also each person. But I say that if the sin of a tribe and even a person is just one, then let the tribe repent from it and stop committing the sin and truly shame will also stop to be the portion of that tribe (or do not have shame?) and they will receive glory. So whether the person who pointed this out or his own tribe or the other tribes, let every wicked person or people or tribe turn away from the path of wickedness and evil unto the good path and then they shall be blessed

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by EnkayDezign: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Black people hating on each other since time immemorial undecided

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by etebefia: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:
The Onus is on us from Southern region , we come here to insult each other meanwhile these core northern(NW&NE) fellows don't care about anyone, they see us as second class citizens, yet they use us to maintain their domination. Let our eyes open. Yorubas, Igbos, Niger Delta, let us Unite. YIN.
You deserve more than a Gold medal, I never knew that sensible people are still in a country soaked and washed with propaganda, all the paragraphs in your write-up are spot-on. I have been looking for the write words to craft the bolded line below but you got it exactly. "An average Southerner has this twisted mindset that the best way to be seen as a patriotic and detribalised Nigerian is by degrading, shaming and disparaging his own tribe for no just cause."

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Gireiboy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
talk2saintify:

Just so on Point

Thumbs Up Sir
Southerners keep deluding ur idiotic self's that u are the most educated,while in reality u're nothing but educated illiterates. Which is evident in the way we set u up againts each other and deal with u guys in what ever way we see fit, have a nice day second class citizens, online chestbeaters!!!

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Sirheny007(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
jagorinho:

what do you know about war? go and read about Themistocles and Hannibal the great and learn how sane patriots with limited resources defeated enemies 5 times their size and save their people.

Lol...my boy from the west.. grin grin
I know all about Hannibal and Themistocles but that's history
Dont divert the issue at stake...any man who lived up to his words is no coward..in early 1967, Awo visited Enugu garrisons where he promised Ojukwu that should the east Secede, the west would feel free to do the same...

did he live up to his words?
in the end, his popularity waned even in the west..remember his after war policies?

Think well before you say Ojukwu abandoned Biafrans and flew to Ivory coast...
That is in the military doctrines...it is called assylum

So my friend, I am done

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ObaEwuare: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
ll over the place tarnishing our names! Imb.eciles+

And is it not this same boko haram your repulsive brothers are using to gain asylum? You'll see a chinedu who has never been to the north claiming boko haram is after his family and he needs asylum! Bunch of gormless monkeys![/quote]

What are you tryna say? You bastards have placed the whole Nigeria on 3rd terrorist country and Chinedu have the right to seek for a better place,

I know the people Hausa/Fulani terrorists are slaughtering is nothing to you Northers

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by irepsuccess: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:
Pls what is this fool saying.... undecided
When its the northerners that made nigeria enter world book of therorist countries
therorist kwa? Your grammar/spelling is terrorising NL oooo.
We really need to separate
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by wristbangle: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Unitedsouthzone comment is the most sensible comment in this thread.

He has spoken, what is the next move? sad
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by olatunjin(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
What is this CoW saying?
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by tusydes(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Uslx hrdsmn lik u, dnt mind ur cow
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
hahhaha if u had only gone to school instead of prostituting u wouldn't lack comprehensive skills,typing at the comfort of ur brothel room doesn't make u an intellect,i aint talking about state but countries hoe,get ur facts right before u say rubbish..we might be illiterates but we dont go abroad for prostituting or hitch hiking in the night,which is one of ur option/target in case ur dad gets caught with drugs smuggled through his ass and hanged to death..being an aboki doesn't stop us from ruling ur sorry ass,take ur land and do as how we wish,we are still moving south though,i might be at ur door step in some few yrs,take ur land and make a slave out of u,like how we have always done(ask mazi kanu) and traffic ur ass to italy or spain and make me some few dinero..thats if ur worth it though cuz u whores r loose down there
Ashleydolls:
You think you're smart right? Even the smart ones among you still sound stupid. You've been to 13 states and your level of stupidly is still this high. I'm sure there is a psychiatric home where you are presently, you need to visit there asap. Radarada son of an uncastrated aboki. You guys are really repping us well with the incessant bomb blasting in your area. Do I blame you? Even the educated ones from your side are still illiterates
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
"their kings and gods in it" that makes perfect sense considering nigeria is one of the most corrupted country and while some countries u mentioned dont need visa to visit some certain countries,we nigeria need cuz we are perfect and dont commit any crimes aborad..what a coincidence shocked ,their all in it but not as much as nigerians right? cuz when it comes to counterfeit drugs we the fakest,i guess thats why they coined 419 after us
uckennety:

Imagine........

Internet fraud is a global thing d chinese,russians,albanians and Americans are gods in it

Drugs trade,americans,mexicans, d entire south/north americans are kings n queens in it so wat d big deal
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by viki84(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
talk2saintify:

true talk bro, no be lie
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by uckennety(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
ItsTutsi:
"their kings and gods in it" that makes perfect sense considering nigeria is one of the most corrupted country and while some countries u mentioned dont need visa to visit some certain countries,we nigeria need cuz we are perfect and dont commit any crimes aborad..what a coincidence shocked ,their all in it but not as much as nigerians right? cuz when it comes to counterfeit drugs we the fakest,i guess thats why they coined 419 after us

My brother they did all dz to us cuz we are blacks and we are africans!!!!

Tell me any good 4rm african

Is it ghana or Cameroun is on da good list!

Abeg go and sit down!
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by jagorinho: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sirheny007:

Lol...my boy from the west.. grin grin
I know all about Hannibal and Themistocles but that's history
Dont divert the issue at stake...any man who lived up to his words is no coward..in early 1967, Awo visited Enugu garrisons where he promised Ojukwu that should the east Secede, the west would feel free to do the same...

did he live up to his words?
in the end, his popularity waned even in the west..remember his after war policies?

Think well before you say Ojukwu abandoned Biafrans and flew to Ivory coast...
That is in the military doctrines...it is called assylum

So my friend, I am done
lol, a coward validating cowardice of his lord.Ojukwu is a coward!! he left your people for assylum and your people were left for the oppressors to feast on.It is time the word coward should be replaced with ojukwu in the dictionary.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ztanleechima(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
ipobbigot7:
That Fulani man dey craze!

Why is he including the Yorubas?

Right from all parts of Nigeria to South Africa, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Torkey, Italy, Germany, even Ghana and other parts of the world the Igbos are the ones embarrassing Nigerians with their criminal activities.
thunder fire you. For saying that to the igbos.

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ztanleechima(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
How many hausa's are in the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE?
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by LastProphet: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
bantudra:
all of us know the truth..but because we see the igbos as brothers thats why we keep quiet and accept the fault on all nigerians...

thank u for coming forward with the truth. Is it a lie that 99% of the bad name we have abroad is caused by ibos?

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by tk4rd: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Let's listen to him..
Let the country be divided as he suggested.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by talk2saintify(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2017
Gireiboy:
Southerners keep deluding ur idiotic self's that u are the most educated,while in reality u're nothing but educated illiterates. Which is evident in the way we set u up againts each other and deal with u guys in what ever way we see fit, have a nice day second class citizens, online chestbeaters!!!

Speak Louder!!

Ah cant Hear Yhu!!

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by bantudra: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2017
LastProphet:

thank u for coming forward with the truth. Is it a lie that 99% of the bad name we have abroad is caused by ibos?

well.... undecided
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by decomaniaboss(f): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:
The Onus is on us from Southern region , we come here to insult each other meanwhile these core northern(NW&NE) fellows don't care about anyone, they see us as second class citizens, yet they use us to maintain their domination. Let our eyes open. Yorubas, Igbos, Niger Delta, let us Unite. YIN

#Who_Cursed_Southerners?

In this Nigeria, an average Southerner is a weakling. A born coward with serious complex issues. A fool and an idiot. A slave. A typical example of a butterfly who thinks himself a bird. But this is not even the problem. The biggest problem is, he doesn't even realise he is any of those things.

The only thing an average Southerner is good at is blowing high sounding grammar and acquiring degrees upon degrees but when it comes to things that matter most, he goes to slumber.

An average Southerner has this twisted mindset that the best way to be seen as a patriotic and detribalised Nigerian is by degrading, shaming and disparaging his own tribe for no just cause.

Abacha stole this country blind, such that 20 years after, his loot is still being returned to the country. But in spite of this, people like Buhari publicly swore that he (Abacha) stole nothing. But to an average Southern idiot, Jonathan's 5 year rule is the reason we have no fuel, no light, no good educational system, no nothing! Jonathan is the worst thief in Nigeria's history. IBB, Abdulsalam and even Buhari who was accused of stealing billions of dollars as PTF boss were all saints. Why? Because they are Northerners.

Was it not a southern he-goat named Obasanjo who publicly accused Jonathan of training snipers in Pyongyang (North Korea) ahead of last year's election?? He made the unfounded allegation just to please his masters upnorth. Now that we have the highest figure of senseless deaths of civilians in the hands of both state and non state actors under a Northern president Buhari, have you read any letter from OBJ??

When Shiites were massacred in Zaria, it took less than 48 hours for Chidi Odinkalu of the National Human Right Commission to establish a commission of inquiry and summon the army chief but when unarmed IPOB members praying in a school field in Aba were murdered by the security agents, did you hear even a loosely worded condemnation from Chidi Odinkalu??

Check out the list of those asking that Fayose to be tried for treason for writing to the Chinese govt over Buhari's $2 loan, they are 80% southerners. And most of them have not even read the said Fayose letter at least to know the reasons Fayose adduced in the said letter. These are the same fools who kept mum when Sango Abdullahi, Sani Kaita and some so called Northern elders publicly threatened to make the country ungovernable if power wasn't returned to the North. When Buhari made his 'dogs and baboon' speech and directly caused the death of southern youth corpers, these morons kept mum.

With all the numberless killing of civilians under this regime and its open support for the genocide the world fourth deadliest terror group (the Fulani militant) has continue to visit on Nigerians, have these highly educated southerners bothered to write a strongly worded petition to the ICC just like Nyako, El-rufai and other northerners did to Jonathan??

These southern fools will gleefully yell 'Kanu should rot in jail, he was preaching hate on radio Biafra!' But these clowns maintained sealed lips over the hateful and inciting broadcast by 'Radio Chanji' and Arewa Radio upNorth. Such is the degree of the soulless hypocrisy of these southern senseless hypocrites.

These nitwits were on rooftops telling us how incompetent and corrupt Jonathan was and how his removal was a patriotic duty. Today, things have all gone worse under Buhari and you would think that these southern imbeciles would be at the forefront calling for Buhari's resignation but no! They are the ones defending the Daura born ex-soldier even against the worse things for which they crucified Jonathan then.

Now I know why Jonathan appeared weak as president and spent his 5 year term trying to please the North.

He knew he had nobody behind him. He knew that we Southerners are weaklings only good at blowing high sounding but empty grammar.

These 'efulefu' southerners will never question why Buhari has never condemned the murderous activities of his fulani kinsmen but these same 'anumpamas' will read this post and quickly tag me a bigot.

Slaves who think themselves masters!!

In order news see Mynd44 though
guy only you no what's up I swear.....keep it up
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Well the last time i checked Ghanaians and Cameroonian were not deniad visas,humilaited and subjected to other inhuman acts like nigerians are
uckennety:

My brother they did all dz to us cuz we are blacks and we are africans!!!!

Tell me any good 4rm african

Is it ghana or Cameroun is on da good list!

Abeg go and sit down!
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kudos to u fam!! U have said it all,let it be judged on an individual instead of generalising it on a specific tribe[quote author=Amoto94 post=55135605][/quote]
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
I wonder when we will start showing each other love,irrespective of religion,tribe or ethnicity
EnkayDezign:
Black people hating on each other since time immemorial undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by EnkayDezign: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
ItsTutsi:
I wonder when we will start showing each other love,irrespective of religion,tribe or ethnicity

Probably not in our life time, sadly cry
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by uckennety(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Well the last time i checked Ghanaians and Cameroonian were not deniad visas,humilaited and subjected to other inhuman acts like nigerians are

Say D truth
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
as much as nigerians??
uckennety:

Say D truth
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
hahahaha u know at times its hard for us hausa/fulani to differentiate between a Yoruba and an Igbo, while some of us think yall all the same tribe just like the common misconception that hausa and fulani are the same tribe
ztanleechima:
thunder fire you. For saying that to the igbos.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
the basic truth is that all the hating, slandering, defaming and hostility is just here within Nigeria ,i basically grew up abroad as i was born in congo,i just come to Nigeria once in a while, as my dad was an ambassador in Kuwait now hong kong(just got posted,june)..im not flaunting or ostentation but just tryna make a point and set the record straight in how i have met and stayed with a lot of nigerian in diaspora,for the period of about 15yr+ abroad i have interacted with basically the major tribes of nigeria but i couldn't differentiate at that period who is igbo or yoruba cuz we literally did everything together and we were like one family.cuz at times we could go sleep over or go for a short vacation with Nigerians u had just clicked with, the occasions whereby we indulge into banters, teases and disses we just focus and direct it to and individual or group, cuz even when we discuss politics or regional matters that affects our wellbeing, we try to amicably solve it with the person at the helm of an affair,we never drift into religious or tribal matter not bcuz it a source if peril or taboo,but bcuz it was just not embedded and ingrained within us, we really hard interest and respect for each other,even though we arent active members of nigerian unions but at times we check on each other, like "where is mike, john ,nasir blaa blaa),it was all love and adoration between majority of the Nigerians u meet out there..i i vividly remember when my dad as an ambassador was invited as a guest speaker in an igbo day,at some point they forced him to dance,he was reluctant but had to get up with a stick in his hand and did a couple of steps(u shld hve seen us,his children laughing at the background,it was dat funny cheesy grin)..he got recalled back in 2012,so we all left back to nigeria.but ever since i came back,being shocked is an understatement seeing how tribes relate here,the hatred for each other is immense,I could not understand,cuz i never expected nor to think ill ever experience the animosity amongst the 3 major tribes..on different blogs hardly comments are posted without ethnic subtle jibe..its sad and makes me,others feel bad about it..hope there's brighter future ahead...deuces
etebefia:
You deserve more than a Gold medal, I never knew that sensible people are still in a country soaked and washed with propaganda, all the paragraphs in your write-up are spot-on. I have been looking for the write words to craft the bolded line below but you got it exactly. "An average Southerner has this twisted mindset that the best way to be seen as a patriotic and detribalised Nigerian is by degrading, shaming and disparaging his own tribe for no just cause."

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ItsTutsi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
no hope,at least even if its 1%?
EnkayDezign:

Probably not in our life time, sadly cry
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by abduljabbar4(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ashleydolls:
What is this one saying? If possible, do you think we'll want to be recognized with your tribe? You people are a big disgrace to Nigeria in the international face. Nigeria was declared 4th most dangerous place to live in all because of the animalistic behavior of your people ranging from boko haram to fulani herdsmen. Better get a life and stop spitting thrash.

I hope you also know that an average nigerian is seen as a scammer or drug trafficker because of you fools. And the activities of the idiotic and foolish reasoning of your militants also contributes to the reason why nigeria is considered to be a dangerous place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.