Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son (40539 Views)

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by Osasnidas(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
nice
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by oheni(f): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
So we should fry beans undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by iwattpro(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
she don bleach finish sad
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by luminouz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Epositive:
na cross pollination sure pass now o cool
Or hybridization!!!! grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by ammy4goodies(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
burkingx:
angry

Lolzzzz
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by Emmatimi: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tazdroid:
Kenya again
watin Kenya do u
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by Moving4: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wow! Really cute
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by seunfape(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oyibo or brown man. Any colour different black is oyibo.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by mikolo80: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
empress101:
Her legs are beautiful cool
these BenBen legs like chicken own?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by jbhill(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
i yaf finish reading the pishures..
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by lilyheaven: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
This oyibo man sef
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by JayJayGee: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wtf z this... No dey push people wey we no sabi dey come our face
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by iRepNaija1: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't care much for these old white men who wait until their old to go find themselves a young black woman. Their child is cute though.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by kenoz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
They are cute
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by slimzypink(f): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
2SWT:
When I saw "black Kenyan lady" I thought you meant like black black

you see why blacks cant grow, and bleaching cream on the rise . Its because of demented racist fellows like you.imagine a black man insulting another black man colour
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by RaptorX: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
iRepNaija1:

I don't care much for these old white men who wait until their old to go find themselves a young black woman. Their child is cute though.
They come to Africa after they have enjoyed their youths in their own country and have a couple of white kids knowing Africa is full of low self esteemed oyinbo a.ss kissers. So they can get a young beautiful lady in their old age.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by 2SWT(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
slimzypink:

you see why blacks cant grow, and bleaching cream on the rise . Its because of demented racist fellows like you.imagine a black man insulting another black man colour
madam carry your wahala try the person next door cos I'm too busy to stress myself over unnecessary people this evening
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by justmenoni: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
White Kenyan grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by kinggogo: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
And so Whah r we to deduce from dis undecided angry

D mod dah brought dis sh!t to fp is very siiickk upstairs

Very mad!!!
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
I can't believe this made news, I will soon log out if this continues
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by sshalom(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Very nice.Truly love knows no colour, boundaries and differences.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by buchilino(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
I DON'T BLAME D OYIBO MAN SHAI, WITH DAT KIND ASS, I WILL MARRY HER.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by ijayebonyi(f): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=55139640] angry[/quote. Hahahaha. Nothing concern you indeed
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by UgwuKristian: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
That waist, grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by UgwuKristian: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
venchy44:
won todays match,
see below
liar
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2017
This potential asylum seeker took advantage of that white dude and claims she loves him! #weydonema!
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by stukinherdr1222(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2017
obafemee80:
A wife or a prostitute? sad
Just tired of seeing fake women everywhere I look...

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by Edum13656: 5:14am On Apr 01, 2017
the best news Outta Kenya.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by Horlumyde: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2017
see d kind old papa she go marry and she dey call dis one hubby
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son by itzemar(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2017
I don't understand.. why is this a post on nairaland or even on the front page? Is it because it's Kenyan? Someone enlighten me please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) / See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.