Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (33244 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by PrinzCarter(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2017
All dis gals here u won't confess nw
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Sultty(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:
The same applies to testicles!
yes but this time with a hammer oloriburuku angry
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by eeby1983(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2017
women wahala
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Dom2020: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2017
Chop the bigger one to the same size with the other
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by maxiuc(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2017
It looks cute on my girlfrnd

Lovely sets of instrument of joy nd happiness

2 Likes

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2017
paschal47:

Are you from awka etiti?

Yea
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2017
sekem:

Does that mean you also had your VASELINE ready? wink

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by brainpower(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Debayor:
When breasts are growing, they change shape and size until they're fully developed. Along the way, one breast may be bigger than the other. Of course, a girl would rather them both be the same size. If this happens to you, stay calm:

*.No. 1: You are probably the only one who has noticed. 

*.No.2: Your breasts are likely to even out as you develop. 

*.And No. 3: If you still notice a difference after your breasts have fully developed, you can use a bit of padding in one bra cup to balance things out.

http://afolabibayor..com/2017/03/what-if-one-of-my-breasts-is-bigger.html?spref=tw

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
mynd44

Medically, one breast is usually bigger than the other and it's usually the left breast. So it's not unusual. Except you are talking about a situation where it is very noticeable.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by plainmirror(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2017
metrosexual:
For me, in respect to my over 15 years of experience with handling female boobs, I can authoritatively tell you that 99% of girls boobs are not the same in size. One is always a little bigger. Especially the girl's left sided boob

Don't ask me how I got the experience please
grin

Most men are right-handed grin

1 Like

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by mikkypel(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2017
No wonder guys press keyboard more on the left breast

1 Like

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by israelpalatoe(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2017
I think it is normal for one to be slightly bigger. But it should not be too obvious.
More than 70% has one of them slightly bigger.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:
The same applies to testicles!
Are you sure? cheesy
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Cc
Nickymezor
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2017
All ladies that i suck , I noticed their tits aren't the same.
Only female body investigators like us know the hidden secrets. Infact all pus×y have different shapes. Your sex prowess most good enough to know .
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by segebase(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2017
allow your man to squeeze d big ones to balance d boobs
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Deilluminator(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Omo, see fake things. Use padding? This is why women are not natural, so full of artificial things. only man is natural .
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by AlphaDibia(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2017
The bigger breast just have more juice inside it. Nne if that is happening to you, I can use my mouth to suck the juice out. It's usually N4k, but for you, free of charge.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by jacoik(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=sekem post=55127267]

Does that mean you also had your VASELINE ready? wink[/quotehahahahalol I swear u no well at all!!!
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by TMDavidWest(f): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2017
One is always bigger than the other and I couldn't care less. It's just boobsies undecided
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by godunia(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2017
were they ever equal?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by jconsulting(f): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2017
an old adage say: A breast at hand is worth more than two in the bra......now I understand why my grandfather proverb is always the left breast that is always most times at hand
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Lobatan. I comment my reserve.. odi egwu
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by toogbasky(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2017
I just stopped by to actual pictures of breast, atleast to help us understand betta, I am disappointed at dis post.....,
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Ginaz(f): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2017
What about nipples? Got me a problem there.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Udhedheoghene: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Every woman on planet earth, has one breast bigger than the other. IT IS NATURAL wink
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by jakandeola(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2017
hahahahaha dat alesandese rite own dat I suck have make it come down
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by paschal47(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Yea
What village? Sorry for the questions
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by jakandeola(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ginaz:
What about nipples? Got me a problem there.
is same but wen u sex at dat time it change in size it get bigger
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by sirusX(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Very few women have completely symmetrical breasts. It is common for one breast to be slightly larger than the other.

If one breast suddenly gets bigger than the other, it could signal a problem such as an infection, cyst, fibroid or even cancer. See your doctor if this occurs.

If your breasts are naturally very unequal, this can be modified by plastic surgery but it is very important an opinion is sought from a plastic surgeon with recognised qualifications that can explain the risks and complications and provide appropriate post-operative aftercare.

source: https://www.womens-health-concern.org/help-and-advice/factsheets/breast-care-self-examination/
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Moneytize: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
UltraSphinx:
inequality in breast size is perfectly normal.
same for testicles in the scrotal sac too, one hangs more lower than the other in order to avoid direct collision between the two testicles during rigorous physical activities such as jogging, or running...
I really don't know the purpose which unequal breasts serves, but it is definitely not an anomaly
Hahaha, o boy this your testicles analogy no be here o. grin
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by heysquare(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
there shudnt be any panic wen comes to shape of women boobs. it comes in 7 diff shapes or varieties. if one of d boobs is bigger than d other one that s call Asymmetric. Asymmetrical breast is d most common boobs.

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
left side of the breast is always bigger than the right side...same with our legs and hand muscles they are never the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Refuse To Pay Half Of Childbirth Hospital Bills Because He Didn't Use It / NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl / Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.