Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,339 members, 7,954,390 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (33409 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by heysquare(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
East West shape

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by heysquare(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bell Shape

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by heysquare(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Side Set

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by justjentle(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
paschal47:

Are you from awka etiti?

From isuofia
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by heysquare(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Slender breast

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Johntimo1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
i love it when experts speaks.

oga i hail oooo!
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by heysquare(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tear Drop

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by heysquare(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Balloo22(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
real pictorial pls. I don't understand
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by blowedfish: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
The left breast is usually "bigger" than the right.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by KunleSteel: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Read somewhere that the boob closer to the heart is usually (seemingly) bigger.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by DonRossy: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nothing is wrong with you if that is ur case. The fact is that the left breast is always bigger than the right one.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by thunderbabs: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:
The same applies to testicles!

Use a push up pad to balance ur balls too grin
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
paschal47:

What village? Sorry for the questions
Iruowelle

Are you from Awka etiti too ?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by oluwashola4me(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Even gym rats have their left chests bigger than the right.

Since that's where the heart is located, hence, more muscles there to be pumped up.

1 Like

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
AlphaStyles:
if you have that problem just call me I will reshape it with my hands

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by lizzlix(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
metrosexual:
For me, in respect to my over 15 years of experience with handling female boobs, I can authoritatively tell you that 99% of girls boobs are not the same in size. One is always a little bigger. Especially the girl's left sided boob

Don't ask me how I got the experience please
grin
There's is no need to ask you sir, you have already explained yourself, I mean 15yrs is a lot
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
One is always bigger than the other, they are never equal and are never made to be equal
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by paschal47(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Iruowelle

Are you from Awka etiti too ?
Yes

Umunocha
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by paschal47(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
justjentle:

From isuofia
Nice one
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by mayree2t9(f): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
SAY NO TO "PADDING"!! Whether its "budget" or "bobbi" its CORRUPTION!! angry
I hate you grin
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by soberdrunk(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
mayree2t9:
I hate you grin

Love you too!! With your "UP NEPA" skin grin
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by mrdino(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:
undecided
Nwodosis:
So you would apply testicle padding to the smaller testicle, to balance them up?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by MrEgbegbe(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
paschal47:

Yes

Umunocha

Wow

What's your surname
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by paschal47(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Wow

What's your surname

Okpala and you??
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by venus4cupid: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
clear picture or i dontbelieve it... mbani
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Austinoiz(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
metrosexual:
For me, in respect to my over 15 years of experience with handling female boobs, I can authoritatively tell you that 99% of girls boobs are not the same in size. One is always a little bigger. Especially the girl's left sided boob

Don't ask me how I got the experience please
grin

BADOO! I comot cap for your jonsing
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by MrEgbegbe(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
paschal47:

Okpala and you??

Igwebuike

Do you know Mmaduchem

I'm trying to remember where Okpala's family lives in Umunocha
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by jakandeola(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alesandese:
Cc

Mynd44
how is dis insult
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by paschal47(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Igwebuike

Do you know Mmaduchem

I'm trying to remember where Okpala's family lives in Umunocha
If you know guitar boy in umunocha or john kay or Hyman then you know me
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by saccie1162: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
UltraSphinx:
inequality in breast size is perfectly normal.
same for testicles in the scrotal sac too, one hangs more lower than the other in order to avoid direct collision between the two testicles during rigorous physical activities such as jogging, or running...
I really don't know the purpose which unequal breasts serves, but it is definitely not an anomaly
it is an anomaly.. check well.. hw will breast be of different sizes.. there must be a reason for dat.. Anatomy student

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? / Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances / Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.