Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? (437 Views)

Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Controversial Facebook Queen Exposes "Milky Way" In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? by Themainchick11(f): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2017
who do you support?

Re: Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2017
I don't support the Sandra at all, but I won't announce who I support. I only wish guys get these kinda offers, bleep someone's gf or wife and still get that yummy job with all the allowance and benefits, and still leave most of your earnings untouched cos one sugar mummy is paying the bee grin

1 Like

Re: Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? by Themainchick11(f): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? by Synord(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2017
I support the person that wants to give the job
Re: Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Sandra cheesy
Re: Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? by FvckShiT(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2017
i fúçking support the fúçking Uncle grin
Re: Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? by martphreak(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
I support myself for not supporting any of them..... Skinena.
Re: Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra? by Goahead(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wholat are we morally aligned to? Cos if you're aligned to the Bible, then you'd be stupid to believe that Noah took cockroaches, centipedes, pythons, mosquitoes, candirus and other useless animals along with him in the ark. So, I support uncle Paul.

(1) (Reply)

Do Opposites Attract? / #bbnaija Latest. (pic) / People Who Have Only Sex To Offer In Relationships Are The Ones Who Get Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.