Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Where To Draw The Line: Thick Vs Obese - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Draw The Line: Thick Vs Obese (2439 Views)

Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / Compromise: Where Do We Draw The Line / Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Draw The Line: Thick Vs Obese by spikedcylinder: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2009
Black men seem to encourage the 'fat a.ss' culture hence these days its pretty difficult to tell the difference between a thick woman and a fat one. So many people hide under the illusion of being thick and forget to go to the gym, exercise and keep fit.

There are many women that look pretty good with a bit of weight but there's a certain line that once crossed is way past looking sexy. . . .it's obese. You'd even find girls with several rings of fat and cellulite, massive fat b.utts stick like they are hiding the rock of gibraltar under there getting into dem low rise jeans showing the but cracks and all. That is not sexy.

Is she thick or fat? Some will say fat? I will say just fine!

Re: Where To Draw The Line: Thick Vs Obese by Kelvinj(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2009
Yea spyke, u are rite. i think thick is better 4 me but someppl mistake em.
B4 i 4get that lady is cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Girls Probably Doesn't Know About Guys / My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? / Running A Runs Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.