Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Advise Me Please. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Me Please. (4499 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Please. by ireneblush(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good day all. am in great shock, am so speechless and angry. My elder sister is getting married to her long time sweetheart in two weeks to come. My would be in-law have being the nicest of Men. My dad and mom loves him so much to a fault, I see him as a role model. last night I finished late at work so I had to branch to my would be in-law's place to pass the night because of the crazy Lagos traffic jam. I wouldn't have gone there if big SIS wasn't around. We ate and laughed until deep at night, I stayed back in the visitors room downstairs while my sister and her man went up to their room. Around 3am, I felt a hand on my thighs I woke up only to see my would be in law, a saint we thought, he was in front of me in only boxer and fully erect,i couldn't believe it. when I asked him to leave the room and he forceful kissed and pressed my breast before I pushed him out. I can't believe he wanted to rape me even when my sister was upstairs in the same house. Apart from feeling violated, I feel pity for my big sister, she doesn't know what her man is made of. I can't even tell any one, am confused. No one will believe me because even dad have put him to test and he passed it. My mind is in turmoil, I couldn't even stay at work today. please advise me on what to do. No one should insult me please am down already.
Re: Advise Me Please. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why u didn't scream at least ? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by SUPERPACK: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
say the truth, and it shall set u free.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by pirees: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
I will advice you to cut any form of communication with man first,never visit them again and u can stylishly let your sis know her husband is a flirt but then u need to be extra careful

5 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by eyinjuege: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Which kin wahala be this?

You owe it to your sister to let her know the kind of man she is getting married to. The problem isn't just that he's unfaithful, but to try it on his SIL?
Habaaaaa...
That means if the opportunity presents itself, he will chop your mother join.
Infact, you need to let your parents know what went down so they can be better prepared to handle the disaster waiting to happen in their daughter's future home.
The decision still lies with your sister whether to go on or not, but let her be prepared and be ready to face whatever comes out of marrying a he goat, with no boundaries. Such people see no big deal in sleeping with cousins, and definitely have no regard for their wife's family.

If she decides to carry on, then she went into the marriage informed.

Of course, I expect every respect you have for the 'insect eyes' to go down the drain.
If your sister decides to go ahead, I don't expect you to be a visitor in their home, and neither do I expect you to be alone with him in his car, office or wherever.
That nice cordial relationship that should have been between you as brother and sister is gone..

12 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by ireneblush(f): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
eyinjuege:
Which kin wahala be this?

You owe it to your sister to let her know the kind of man she is getting married to. The problem isn't just that he's unfaithful, but to try it on his SIL?
Habaaaaa...
That means if the opportunity presents itself, he will chop your mother join.
Infact, you need to let your parents know what went down so they can be better prepared to handle the disaster waiting to happen in their daughter's future home.
The decision still lies with your sister whether to go on or not, but let her be prepared and be ready to face whatever comes out of marrying a he goat, with no boundaries. Such people see no big deal in sleeping with cousins, and definitely have no regard for their wife's family.

If she decides to carry on, then she went into the marriage informed.

Of course, I expect every respect you have for the 'insect eyes' to go down the drain.
If your sister decides to go ahead, I don't expect you to be a visitor in their home, and neither do I expect you to be alone with him in his car, office or wherever.
That nice cordial relationship that should have been between you as brother and sister is gone..
i have never experienced this kind of thing before. he was acting like nothing happened, when I was about to leave this morning he gave my sister 10k to give me for fuel of which I rejected. he has dirty mind. I wonder how my SIS will take this, she's such a nice and calm person for this problem.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is a clear case of one without self control. I guess he'll be sleeping with your sister's helpers if she gets one after marriage.

At the interim, you can't tell your sis 'cause there's a possibility that she won't believe you, and she might as well feel you came to destroy the beautiful thing she has going on with this her fiancé. You should stop going to sleep there for any reason.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by ireneblush(f): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
This is a clear case of one without self control. I guess he'll be sleeping with your sister's helpers if she gets one after marriage.

At the interim, you can't tell your sis 'cause there's a possibility that she won't believe you, and she might as well feel you came to destroy the beautiful thing she has going on with this her fiancé. You should stop going to sleep there for any reason.
exactly! my parents won't even believe me. my sister has gone through so many heartbreaks in regards to man and woman relationship. we have never heard her complain about her husband to be. I feel if I tell her my relationship with her will go bad.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
ireneblush:
exactly! my parents won't even believe me. my sister has gone through so many heartbreaks in regards to man and woman relationship. we have never heard her complain about her husband to be. I feel if I tell her my relationship with her will go bad.
Possibly.
Secondly, no matter how much he hides this part of him from your sis, for the fact that he could attempt this with you means the guy has zero moral values and if your sis is sensitive enough she'll find out his escapades with other ladies. Since no one will believe you then it's best you ignore him. Good thing you didn't give in to his temptations.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
ireneblush:

Let them be. Your sister will find out the kind of man he is, sooner or later.

For the time being, keep your distance from him. He might try to frame & accuse you of seducing him.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by sisisioge: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
You should tell her...no other way. Just tell her. Be cool though, be calm. Tell her and let her know it us plainly for her information. Good luck.

What a huge wahala your sis is about to get into...

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by BluePearls(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Its a difficult decision, but you owe it your sister to let her know the kind of man she's about getting married to. I understand she has suffered a lot of heartbreaks and disappointments in the time past, but it wouldn't compare to a great deal of suffering and pain she would have to endure when they eventually get married and its kinda too late.
I suggest you sit her and your parents down and let them know. Do your part and leave the rest to God.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by inemani: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
I feel your sister knows who she's settling down with, but clouded with the Nigerian girls' mentality of "he will change after marriage". You will be surprised it is the truth, you know since she has gone through a lot before this "God sent" of a man.
Another thing is he may have secretly been lusting after you, may still be anyways. Be careful
My candid advice: Be cautious around him, give no room for both of you to be ever alone, I'm telling you he can rape you!
Re: Advise Me Please. by twosquare(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
ireneblush:
Good day all. am in great shock, am so speechless and angry. My elder sister is getting married to her long time sweetheart in two weeks to come. My would be in-law have being the nicest of Men. My dad and mom loves him so much to a fault, I see him as a role model. last night I finished late at work so I had to branch to my would be in-law's place to pass the night because of the crazy Lagos traffic jam. I wouldn't have gone there if big SIS wasn't around. We ate and laughed until deep at night, I stayed back in the visitors room downstairs while my sister and her man went up to their room. Around 3am, I felt a hand on my thighs I woke up only to see my would be in law, a saint we thought, he was in front of me in only boxer and fully erect,i couldn't believe it. when I asked him to leave the room and he forceful kissed and pressed my breast before I pushed him out. I can't believe he wanted to rape me even when my sister was upstairs in the same house. Apart from feeling violated, I feel pity for my big sister, she doesn't know what her man is made of. I can't even tell any one, am confused. No one will believe me because even dad have put him to test and he passed it. My mind is in turmoil, I couldn't even stay at work today. please advise me on what to do. No one should insult me please am down already.
Is that you on your dp? Hmnn..who go see omo pupa rodorodo like you and devil no go enter im mind grin .... I find it hard to believe this isn't some cooked-up movie script like Femi Adebayo and his wife's younger sister...jokes apart...but that's serious o...you need to tell your dad and no one else, not your mum oo....he knows what to do....if your sister's marriage turns out to be worse and the guy brings out his monstrous side, you will be blamed by your conscience forever.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by argon500: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Seriously some men/guys are so useless. I wouldn't blame them though if not for some cheap girls who really don't mind cos of material things.

To be honest, you need to confront the guy/man never in his life try such sh.it with you again. As per your sister, she doesn't have to know. That is her choice . You can only counsel her in parable.

Lastly, wetin u self dey find upadan? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by ireneblush(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
twosquare:
Is that you on your dp? Hmnn..who go see omo pupa rodorodo like you and devil no go enter im mind grin .... I find it hard to believe this isn't some cooked-up movie script like Femi Adebayo and his wife's younger sister...jokes apart...but that's serious o...you need to tell your dad and no one else, not your mum oo....he knows what to do....if your sister's marriage turns out to be worse and the guy brings out his monstrous side, you will be blamed by your conscience forever.
its real, not cooked up. dad won't even believe me, like he trusts this guy so much that he gets him involved in his private business.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by twosquare(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
ireneblush:
its real, not cooked up. dad won't even believe me, like he trusts this guy so much that he gets him involved in his private business.
I insist....let it be a private one-on-one talk with him....If na Mum that has listening ears too, but I think fathers do listen to their daughter more...
Re: Advise Me Please. by megareal: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chai. Some men are dogs.

Unfortunately, your sister is getting married to a randy man and one who can easily commit incest at that.

In my family, the norm is to expose such nonsense and my parents would believe it because they know the children they raised.

I would say tell your sister, but if she is the irrational type, be ready for her to blame you forever. On the other hand , be ready to bear the heartache and guilt when he starts breaking your sister's heart in marriage.

I can only say to tell your mum. She will understand and will be able to decide on the next course of action, whether to inform your dad and sister or not.

4 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by byvan03: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
ireneblush:

This is dangerous ,open your mouth and clear your conscience . He is not yet her husband ! Open your mouth now or regret it when he is done messing up both your sister and your entire family .

3 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by greatgod2012(f): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
If I were you, whether dad will believe or not, I will still tell him!

And then, why didn't you shout when he was trying to rape you?

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by byvan03: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Those asking why she didn't shout, I doubt if you have ever found yourself in a dumbfounding situation before. Shouting is actually the last impulse that comes to someone that is stunned. Not every body shouts at the doff of a hat as the brain is yet to process and accept the reality of the situation before them.

16 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by ireneblush(f): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
byvan03:
Those asking why she didn't shout, I doubt if you have ever found yourself in a dumbfounding situation before. Shouting is actually the last impulse that comes to someone that is stunned. Not every body shouts at the doff of a hat as the brain is yet to process and accept the reality of the situation before them.
even up till now it's still like a dream to me. the wedding is on 18th

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by byvan03: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
ireneblush:
even up till now it's still like a dream to me. the wedding is on 18th

I advise you speak to your father about this, let his not believing be his problem not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by ireneblush(f): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
byvan03:

I advise you speak to your father about this, let his not believing be his problem not yours.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please. by byvan03: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
ireneblush:
Thank you

If this man decides to accuse you of seducing him, nothing you say will mean anything anymore. Your sister will hate you and everyone will believe you are lying against him to cover yourself. Speak while their is still time .

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by Aquariann: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
With students done with exams and most at home and on a typical Thursday, which kind traffic make you "Branch" your would be in-law crib?

See as all of una take this unserious character serious.

Don't ask me how I know Sha...

**Walks out singing Helium by Sia**
Re: Advise Me Please. by ireneblush(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aquariann:
With students done with exams and most at home and on a typical Thursday, which kind traffic make you "Branch" your would be in-law crib?

See as all of una take this unserious character serious.

Don't ask me how I know Sha...

**Walks out singing Helium by Sia**
Get a life! sad soul. I hope you taste what being in a helpless situation feels like.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by MummyIMadeIt: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:

I'm sorry but i disagree with you on this. Do you actually know that what you are advising her to do is a SIN, it's called the SIN OF OMISSION and this has been the problem with most of us, always displaying this i don't care attitude to things as long it doesn't harm us.

For heavens sake this is your sis we are talking about, and i want to ask you WHAT BECOMES OF YOU WHEN TOMMOROW YOU HEAR THAT YOUR SISTER IS SUING FOR DIVORCE FROM HER MAN, OR PERHAPS YOUR SISTER COMES CRYING AND COMPLAINING BITTERLY ABOUT HER HUSBANDS INFIDELITY?

Until you answer those questions honestly, then would you seek for the answer you find.

Anyways lovely pic though i couldn't view it

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Copycat. This fiction of a story is even older than the internet.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by baby124: 1:52am On Apr 01, 2017
This is a perfect candidate for raping his own children. If he can do that to his wife-to-be's younger sister, his children are not safe. Yes, your sister will be heartbroken, but it's better now than in the future. Tell her.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please. by Nutase: 4:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Speechless shocked
Re: Advise Me Please. by Acidosis(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2017
You made a terrible mistake.

Next time, trash it out immediately. Scream and walk upstairs to get your sister's attention. It would be hard for anyone to take your comments seriously if you delay further.

If she believes and walk away, good for her. If she disbelieves and pretend like nothing happened, that's left for her to deal with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do About My In Law / Say yes to better sleep with semi orthopaedic mattresses / Do Married People Have More Wisdom About Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.