Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Hungry Has Been Beating Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hungry Has Been Beating Us (4413 Views)

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
Please my brothers and sisters me and my family are helpless we have been starving for some time now
My husband has no job for years and am a Teacher I teaches in a private school my salary does not even cater for us, some days we will starve, this April no salary because we did not work plsss I need food to survive pls heal us
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by IamNotWariz: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
I hope I will be favor on here too. Because of the suspension of all activities,. It's been hard getting anything from since I am self employed.
Help me please
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by sisisioge: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
It is well o...I strongly pray that help locates OP.

I read your history and believe that you're not a scammer, that's naturally the first thought. That said, while we are hopeful of that help locating you, please try to work on your skills as a teacher. You really need to read more to improve your concord in English language so your students can learn more from you.

Good luck maami...may God in His infinite mercy provide for you and your kids. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
sisisioge:

I read your history and believe that you're not a scammer, that's naturally the first thought. That said, while we are hopeful of that help locating you, please try to work on your skills as a teacher. You really need to read more to improve your concord in English language so your students can learn more from you.

Good luck maami...may God in His infinite mercy provide for you and your kids. It is well.
sorry for the English language, as a teacher I always do.my best to make sure my children to be the best. thanks I really need help am for real thanks for ur understanding
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Bluehill1051: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Don't worry we'll all die. We're at the end of the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Scam
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
@ifyjos! How do you know is scam? That means your own story is a scam! Pls if we dont have anything good to say most times we see post..just keep shut.....

5 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Vloml222:
@ifyjos! How do you know is scam? That means your own story is a scam! Pls if we dont have anything good to say most times we see post..just keep shut.....
Have you ever seen me begging money in my story ? I don’t believe in all those beggy beggy stories because they are all lazy ass scammers and it’s my right to say whatever i think and you have no right to tell me what to do. Keep your stinky mouth shut yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by SweetCunt97(f): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
"I teaches" indeed. When we enter April sef?

7 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
@ifyjos ...no wonder you are living a very miserable life..because you keep putting your dirty n slutty mouth in every business you see....dont think of how you will grow up ....n be a better person for your self n that of ur daughter if she even exist...,if the lady is a scam for bringing her worries to public,then you are also a scam...

You are still a kid,who life is just messing with and you think you are all mature n very intelligent...n madam know it all....at the later on ,you are just one wasted creature.....so if you see post like this keep ur eyes shut...n ur tots to yourself........

16 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Bigdre31: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

Her diction are not bad , it's probably auto correct ...Y smear this to her face

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Bigdre31: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:

Have you ever seen me begging money in my story ? I don’t believe in all those beggy beggy stories because they are all lazy ass scammers and it’s my right to say whatever i think and you have no right to tell me what to do. Keep your stinky mouth shut yourself

U never know where help will come from , for God works in mysterious ways , & even if it's a scam , they will be met by their own gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Mizwisdom(f): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2020
Godsbaby1:
sorry for the English language, as a teacher I always do.my best to make sure my children to be the best. thanks I really need help am for real thanks for ur understanding

What and where do you teach?
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by sisisioge: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Bigdre31:

Her diction are not bad , it's probably auto correct ...Y smear this to her face

Oh really? Stop being so hypocritical, the future of our children lies highly in their teachers' hands. No one would be comfortable leaving their kids with teachers who couldn't tell the difference between a noun and a verb...

By the way, I was very subtle in hinting her about it until you decided to create a bigger issue out of it! Enjoy your day biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by chii8(f): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2020
Bigdre31:

For a teacher,it is, there's a difference between 'am' and 'I'm' and many more.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Bigdre31: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

Oh really? Stop being so hypocritical, the future of our children lies highly in their teachers' hands. No one would be comfortable leaving their kids with teachers who couldn't tell the difference between a noun and a verb...

By the way, I was very subtle in hinting her about it until you decided to create a bigger issue out of it! Enjoy your day biko.
Na nairaland be dis , not a classroom
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Bigdre31: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

You the critical person here , the correction was a good thing anyways , just ignore please .. sorry
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by sisisioge: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Bigdre31:

You the critical person here , the correction was a good thing anyways , just ignore please .. sorry

@ bolded accepted!

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Bigdre31: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

@ bolded accepted!
Oya you too apologize so I'd boldly accept too....
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by sisisioge: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2020
Bigdre31:

Oya you too apologize so I'd boldly accept too....

grin grin grin grin ;

I apologize to you on behalf of yourself for missing the point about the importance of having sound teachers...having now recognized that we can't give what we don't have, please accept my apologies grin

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Acidosis(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2020
Godsbaby1:
Please my brothers and sisters me and my family are helpless we have been starving for some time now
My husband has no job for years and am a Teacher I teaches in a private school my salary does not even cater for us, some days we will starve, this April no salary because we did not work plsss I need food to survive pls heal us

You did not work in April?
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by tabithababy(f): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2020
cheesy thief
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Mariangeles(f): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:

You have a bad heart!
After everything you did in your past, you still haven't changed.
You're still the same person with a wicked heart.
Try to change before life teaches you the biggest lesson of your life.

13 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Bigdre31: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin ;

I apologize to you on behalf of yourself for missing the point about the importance of having sound teachers...having now recognized that we can't give what we don't have, please accept my apologies grin

just look @ this ... it's not accepted , rephrase Ooooo... total kwarupshun in the apology ...
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Greatzeus(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2020
tabithababy:
cheesy thief
You think someone will use his or her 2012 nairaland account to beg if she is not totally helpless. I am always weary of those guys who come here to beg but I think this one is genuine and I feel really bad for the fact that she mentioned kids.

7 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

You have a bad heart!

I pray life teaches her the biggest lesson and people will then be able to mock that low life olosho

6 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Mariangeles(f): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
tabithababy:
cheesy thief

"Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he/she also shall cry..., but shall not be heard." Proverbs 21:13

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vloml222:
@ifyjos ...no wonder you are living a very miserable life..because you keep putting your dirty n slutty mouth in every business you see....dont think of how you will grow up ....n be a better person for your self n that of ur daughter if she even exist...,if the lady is a scam for bringing her worries to public,then you are also a scam...

You are still a kid,who life is just messing with and you think you are all mature n very intelligent...n madam know it all....at the later on ,you are just one wasted creature.....so if you see post like this keep ur eyes shut...n ur tots to yourself........
Were you not the idiot that wrote a suicide letter ? Anyway who does that ? You are nothing but an attention seeker if you wanted to commit suicide just go ahead and die nobody here cares about you , it will be your own loss and you were asking if your imaginary daughter will forgive you ? Anyway you will not be the first to commit suicide neither you will be the last please do it faster just go ahead kill yourself including your imaginary daughter case closed. Idiot
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

You have a bad heart!
How does it concern you? It’s my own wicked heart and I like it that way.
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Livecamp09:

I pray life teaches her the biggest lesson and people will then be able to mock that low life olosho
Jobless fool which biggest lesson are you waiting for life to teach me ? Yourself you are dying of hunger already just wait hunger go kill you soon. Jobless idiot
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

What and where do you teach?
one of the private school in Delta thanks
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
tabithababy:
cheesy thief
pls I'm not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Seriously Thinking About Changing My Slavery Name / Please Help Me Win Her Back / I Am Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.