Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo (54721 Views)

Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by Tobyshegz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Who is thin tall tony??
Where have I been all these while?
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by airex(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Use your dictionary
Use your brain
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by YelloweWest: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
ndujekwu:
Nice one; His wife is such an understanding woman; who knows when it's business and deals with it as business..

Wailers and Moralists.... food don show for una oo
May your wife deny u and your kids in the name of business.

Eg. Telling her boss she is not married of her family members are all dead! undecided

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by malware: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kyut

Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by FreeSpirited: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ayantoyeopeyem:
God bless those children in Jesus name. Amen.
They r cute.
I so much love children.
Oya come , let me give you belle
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by TinaAnita(f): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
I never knew that someone's supposed dead family can still take a selfie? Naija I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by Moving4: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Cute
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by suso(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Our own very Diego Costa
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by dljbd1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
When will Thin Tall Tony share it?
lolz
Attention to detail grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Immoral parents, just because of money. What will they they teach their children?

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by adexbols(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You guess. That means you ain't sure. Not bad cool

And the guess is as good as your mindset
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
And bisola was fooling herself with him... smiley

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by MabraO: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Ex-Big brother Naija housemate, ThinTallTony's wife shared this beautiful family photo to mark their son, Mayson's 2nd birthday.

Mayson turned 2 years old 3 days ago... Lovely family..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-thintalltony-wife-and-kids-in.html

TTT son got a half past 1 eye
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by JayJayGee: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ayantoyeopeyem:
God bless those children in Jesus name. Amen.
They r cute.
I so much love children.
You want make nairaland boys come for you shey?
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Carbon copy of his Dad
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by Angeleye5(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Ex-Big brother Naija housemate, ThinTallTony's wife shared this beautiful family photo to mark their son, Mayson's 2nd birthday.

Mayson turned 2 years old 3 days ago... Lovely family..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-thintalltony-wife-and-kids-in.html
Mehn I Hope I Ain't Seeing That Pics Any Clearer Cos It Looks Like Mason Get Quarter Pass Six Eye.,but It Is Well Sha!
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by OmoBety(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lovely family
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by OmoBety(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
iamloyalty:
Immoral parents, just because of money. What will they they teach their children?
well said
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by ndujekwu(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
YelloweWest:

May your wife deny u and your kids in the name of business.

Eg. Telling her boss she is not married of her family members are all dead! undecided

Smh.... ur name defines u grin grin grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by YelloweWest: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2017
ndujekwu:

Smh.... ur name defines u grin grin grin grin

Yes it does!
Re: Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo by soniajefe: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
I pity his wife, I really pity her life with this hopeless womanizer, this man that has defiled his marriage bed all in d name of a game. This is what fela calls suffering but smiling. What a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos / Baba Ijesha: “Nollywood Actresses Have Sex Freely” – Olofa Ina Attacks Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.