Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos (54523 Views)

JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o / Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Nairatrend: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2019
comedian, Lizzy Jay popularly known as 'Omo Ibadan' looks unbelievably Beautiful As she cries out to her Future Husband in new Instagram.
The comedian also made mention of Adekunle and Simi gold love trends.

Many might not recognize her as she looks super cute in heavy makeup she is a very beautiful and gorgeous lady.
Photos Below :-

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lizzy-jay-omo-ibadan-looking-amazingly-beautiful-in-stunning-photo/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by GOFRONT(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2019
Those teeth na real abi fake too??

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Nairatrend: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2019
grin
GOFRONT:
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Bigmugu: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Chaii makeup help her life finally grin

18 Likes

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by akeentech(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, that's my future wife...

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by freemanbubble: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2019
isokay
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by flyca: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Mr blogger, where is the “cry”? undecided

51 Likes

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Miracle4Sure: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by chinavs9ja(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Ahhh...who go help?

I am a web designer and a developer....I will design your business website, blog, e.t.c at very cheap rate. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by sojayy(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by XaviDayo(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Nice teeth.

Meanwhile, say no to Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by BruncleZuma: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
D grin grin grin
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Sirpaul(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
can you let us all see your face naturally

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Teeceepat(f): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
Any thing is possible oh. Everything wey all this slay queen don dey wear na fake. Very soon they go soon dey wear fake brain grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by yinxfun(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by obagofizzy(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmmm future husband wey just de one place d bang anyhw

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2019
Wow!
See the POWER of make up sha!! wink cheesy grin

UNBELIEVABLE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by okeynelson: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2019
na news b dis again!!! ?!?
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by aybee08(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2019
This girl is bound to be beautiful even without make up... future husband be grateful because your wife is a real hustler....greater you i pray

9 Likes

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Topmaike007(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2019
flyca:
Mr blogger, where is the “cry”? undecided
don't mind the fk blogger
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by bobolizim(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2019
Nothing made me to like this picture other than her sets of teeth. mehn! they're so white and set.

11 Likes

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Xkalaban(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2019
Dear future wife, I don find u tire. E be like say I go just kukuma remain single till I wrinkle at this point. Women full everywhere dey worry my life yet u no dey there. Show me a sign cos I'm exhausted undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Praktikals(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2019
Bigmugu:
Chaii makeup help her life finally grin
Forget that yeye make up she puts on for her comedy skits, that babe is kiss

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by helinues: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2019
This one Na night market now.

Make ups already buried her natural beauty.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by itiswellandwell: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Fvck Make up. Make up be turning evening newspaper to morning newspaper. What would women have done had it been there is no makeup? All thanks to Make up!

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by pagorino(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Ah!!! Jesus wept. Makeup is scam grin
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by timilehing(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Is that a paint picture or superficial picture of her tongue
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by Glink2018(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Good advert through Instagram and nairaland....

Yoruba crew, food is ready...

You want to do adekunle n Simi (singers)

You will either do Lizzy n bro shaggy

Or Lizzy n woli agba or woli arole

But no bi for cheap dude o!
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by ednut1(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Isaih 4 : 1
Re: Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos by dullardpmb: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Painted sepulchre

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking / Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.