Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? (1217 Views)

Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Some days ago I was discussing with my neighbours and I said I can't marry a girl who isn't a university graduate. While some of them(my neighbours) said they can, some others said otherwise. There are advantages if as a university graduate you marry a girl who attended a university.

One of the advantages is that she will be as intelligent as you are and conversations will be logical. The two of you can look at issues and solve problems logically. But if she is not a university graduate, she may not even understand interesting topics of discussion. She may not even understand simple topics.

Moreover, there will only be little or no ennui/boredom. She will understand difficult topics and even when she does not she knows what to do to understand them. Imagine not getting married to a university graduate the home will be boring as she will hardly have any angle. Marrying a university graduate, you will not be the only one trying to keep conversations going.

Her level of superstition if she has at all will be acceptable. But if you do not marry a university graduate, expect her to be more superstitious. Being more superstitious is not the problem here, the problem is she might even be LUDICROUSLY superstitious.
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Another fool create another dumb thread. Children of now a days. Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Heavance(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
The topic is different from the write up
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Another fool create another dumb thread. Children of now a days. Seriously?
You mentioned me in one other thread of mine. You stalking me? No sense of grammar!
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ayam not understanding

so long the female has a paper(certificate from a tertiary inst.),we're good.

1 Like

Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
solasolasola:
You mentioned me in one other thread of mine. You stalking me? No sense of grammar!

Stalk you? Is this a joke or what?

1 Like

Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Intelligence isn't measured by one's degree. Neither is one's level of exposure. Like you've never engaged those dumb graduates in a conversation just to realize it was a waste of resources on their parent's part seeing them through school?. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
OP, I believe you're only arguing from a myopic view point and I know that, with time, you will soon get out of your myopic way of reasoning.

Do you know that there are so many illiterates in this part of the world who married and never experienced what we call "marital challenges" let alone divorce. In fact, the wife obeys, cares and submits herself to the husband and vice versa.

Being a university graduate is just a "title" and doesn't determine how logical someone will be in reasoning neither is it a yardstick to living a fulfilled marital life .

OP, life is very dynamic beyond our reasoning. A university graduate may not even be able to manage his marriage or build a happy home despite the knowledge impacted in him my several PhD holders and professors while an ordinary Pry school certificate holder will build his life appropriately.

Though, we all have standards but as for me, I can marry a lady who never attended a university because love conquers all. (though she must be educated)

Your reasoning is flawed by saying that 'certificate' is all you need to life a good marital life with your wife.. So my brother, change your orientation.

Next time, when you find the woman of your dream, break up with her because you hold a Bsc and she holds NCE.. Nonsense!!!

Cc
Lalasticlala please let's have some arguments this evening
cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ni kiini? undecided
i belong to None though cos am currently studying Masters in Self-Education but a polytechnic graduate seems to have a more practical knowledge than a University graduate.
Just that, University graduates are good in Research.
Abegi, love covers all jawe cheesy
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tuham:
Ni kiini? undecided
i belong to None though cos am currently studying Masters in Self-Education but a polytechnic graduate seems to have a more practical knowledge than a University graduate.
Just that, University graduates are good in Research.
Abegi, love covers all jawe cheesy
Same old story propagated by people who attend polytechnics.
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, I believe you're only arguing from a myopic view point and I know that, with time, you will see more to life

Do you know that there are so many illiterates in this part of the world who married and never had what we call "marital challenges". In fact, the wife submits herself to the husband and vice I.

Being a university graduate is just a "title" and doesn't determine how logical someone will be in handling issues or a yardstick to living a fulfilled marital life .

OP, life is very dynamic beyond our reasoning. A university graduate may even not be able to manage or build a happy home like a Pry school certificate holder despite being lectured my several PhD holders and professors.

To me, I can marry a lady who is beneath my academic qualification because love conquers all

So my brother, change your orientation.

Cc
Lalasticlala please let's have some arguments this evening
cheesy
But you can does not mean you will. Just as there are illiterates who will build happy homes, there are university graduates who will. So, a university graduate is my option.
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by mayorski01(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
OP, when you find a girl (without a university degree) that would love you despite bin dimwitted (obviously) please break up with her. Infact dont date any girl with anything less than 2 Phds. rubbish!
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
mayorski01:
OP, when you find a girl that would love you despite bin dimwitted and she doesnt have a university degree, please break up with her. Infact dont date any girl with anything less than 2 Phds. rubbish!
I think the OP is suffering from childishness and insecurity cheesy

We dey find better wife, him dey talk 'degree'
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
mayorski01:
OP, when you find a girl that would love you despite bin dimwitted and she doesnt have a university degree, please break up with her. Infact dont date any girl with anything less than 2 Phds. rubbish!
Guy, I'm not here to fight with anyone. I created a thread based on how I felt. I didn't abuse you! If you do not share my opinion, you can show you don't without being bitter about it. Thank you for coming!
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
solasolasola:
But you can does not mean you will. Just as there are illiterates who will build happy homes, there are university graduates who will. So, a university graduate is my option.
if this thread creps to the front page, you will end up in deep shiittt cheesy

Zarzar, what's your take on this issue? cool
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by mayorski01(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
u try sef wey u explain to am properly. years from now when he learn sense he go go open thread for Dating and Meet Up section.

"Searching for ANY available girl" grin
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think the OP is suffering from childishness and insecurity cheesy

We dey find better wife, him dey talk 'degree'
I have only said I can only marry a university graduate. I have not said I won't marry a good wife. Are there no university graduates who make good wives? Your assumptions are nauseating!
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
if this thread creps to the front page, you will end up in deep shiittt cheesy

Zarzar, what's your take on this issue? cool
I forgot to tell you I'm in my house; come and beat me!
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by mayorski01(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
solasolasola:
Guy, I'm not here to fight with anyone. I created a thread based on how I felt. I didn't abuse you! If you do not share my opinion, you can show you don't without being bitter about it. Thank you for coming!

You think i am abusing you? oya sorry no vex.

hope this thread goes fp tho grin
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Abbeycharles(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
OP, how old are you?

Lalasticlala abeg help us remove ignorance and childishness from this guy nah
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Intelligence isn't measured by one's degree. Neither is one's level of exposure. Like you've never engaged those dumb graduates in a conversation just to realize it was a waste of resources on their parent's part seeing them through school?. grin
Aswear you no lie. I had an encounter with one (tho a guy) on NL today.....

I doubt if he's even a graduate
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op, everything you type for up n'a wash. Big time.....
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tosyne2much never falls hand..... Nice contribution br0 wink
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

Aswear you no lie. I had an encounter with one (tho a guy) on NL today.....

I doubt if he's even a graduate
Lol, we see them a lot. grin
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Alphamale2017(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
op is a joke . university automatically means they have brains.

I have seen lots of dumbs girls on campus . the few ones that are academically good are soo. intellectually narrow . aside their notes and textbooks, they know nada .

they don't know jack
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by DaisyII: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
it's more nauseating when you converse with a graduate,esp the male specie whose IQ you can measure as below average.I've been there on many occassions.
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
solasolasola:
Same old story propagated by people who attend polytechnics.

I hope you read my post very well sir. Am not a graduate of non, was a student of Self-education

1 Like

Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
DaisyII:
it's more nauseating when you converse with a graduate,esp the male specie whose IQ you can measure as below average.I've been there on many occassions.
May God bless you my sister
Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by DaisyII: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
May God bless you my sister
bless you sire.

1 Like

Re: A Wife/husband Who Attended A College, Polytechnic, Or University? by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
my sister i tire o

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Cries Out After Seeing Marriage List / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Sexy Body In Swimsuits (photos) / Lets Play!!! If You Are Given A Chance To Go On A Date With One Of These Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.