Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

FUNAI 2016/17 New School Fees Payment Deadline Announced - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAI 2016/17 New School Fees Payment Deadline Announced (354 Views)

Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization / We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students / I Want To Download "New School Physics" By M.w .anyakoha - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUNAI 2016/17 New School Fees Payment Deadline Announced by dollarprincess(f): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
FUNAI 2016/17 New School Fees Payment Deadline Announced

Federal University Of Ndufu same sum [FUNAI announced the deadline for paying school fees for all students of the institution for the 2016/2017 session.

The Dean of Students' Affairs, Dr. Charles Okolie said University of Management a good two weeks to students who are yet to pay their school fees, noting that the deadline for the payment of school fees is now the 27th of April, 2017, the failure of which will attract { I wrote the test film students, as a result can not be re-written.

source http://officialgist.com.ng/funai-201617-new-school-fees-payment-deadline-announced/

(1) (Reply)

3 Things We Never Believed Nigerians Could Do / Do You Know JAMB And POST-UTME Almost Killed My Zeal For Education In Nigeria? / Agbami Shortlisting Soon!....lets Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.