Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria (7004 Views)

Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Secrets About Liquidation Sales And Buying Cheap Items From The United States!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by bobo65(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2017
Ahmed4002:

Yes boss

My whatsapp number is In my signature
Lets talk
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
bobo65:

My whatsapp number is In my signature
Lets talk

Send a mail please to

Amrexlogistics@gmail.com
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good evening Folks.

My aim here this evening is to give further exposition into what we do and how we can be of help to you.

We are basically offer shipping as a service. We help you get any product of choice (Bulk Quantity for now with exception of electronics) in India and ship to Nigeria.

I perceive that India may be alien to a couple of us as our largest trade partner in Asia still remains China. But I'm here to let you know that there are a whole lot of quality products in different categories that could be shipped from India to Nigeria from Fashion Products to Interior Decorations Products to Beauty Products and a couple of others.

My partner and I have used some of the Products from during our short stay in the country and I can tell you that they are of high quality.

Without further Ado I will share pictures of some of Fashion Products you may consider shipping for personal usage or to be sell in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
The pictures below are some T Shirts from Myntra.com retailing at less than 300 Rupees which is approximately 1800 Naira. Depending on the fabric used to make the shirt, 3 - 5 or even more could weigh less than 1kg and we ship at 300 Rupees/Kg.

You can do the maths and compare prices on some of the online stores in Nigeria.

Look out for more .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by austino677(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is there any difference than ordering from USA? I mean us dollar and rupees?
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
austino677:
Is there any difference than ordering from USA? I mean us dollar and rupees?

Hi Austino677, you are free to place an order from either the US of A or India. We are more conversant with the India Market and that's why we are focusing on helping beautiful folks like you who may want to make purchases from India and have it shipped to Nigeria.

If you are buying in India, you pay in Rupees while value of merchandises in US are given in dollars. You can do a cost analysis of which is cheaper for you.
1$ is between 66 - 67 Rupees. I guess you can start from there.

I will be glad to expatiate more if you need me to.

Humble Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
We are in the raining season and a whole lot of folks are thinking about guiding themselves against cold. So the sweaters and sweatshirts are one of the fashion Products that move often during this season.

On myntra.com (The biggest fashion portal in India with a population of 1.2 billion people) you will getthe best deals.

The sweaters below are less than 450 Rupees which is approximately 2700 Naira and I need not tell you that you've got yourself a good bargain.

You can go ahead and do a search for similar products and compare prices *winks*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
There are other products that can be shipped from India to Nigeria. India is the home of jewelries likewise good shoes.

I will just share with you folks some of the high quality branded shoes that can be purchased from India

Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Hello Great Folks,

You can join the "Delhi Wholesale Bazar" group on Facebook.com to get firsthand insights on Products sold at very cheap prices in India which can be imported and sold in Nigeria at a good margin.

Remember folks, we are here to help you get your products shipped from India to Nigeria at a very affordable price. It is 300 Rupees/kg and the conversion rate will depend on the prevalent parallel market rate. But you can be assured that it will never go above 1Rupee to 6 Naira.

Thanks for your time.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by gboyetade: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
You should be on WhatsApp

Ahmed4002:

For those of us who may be asking the question of what can be shipped from India to Nigeria, I like you to know that there are whole lot of Products in different categories.

One of the perks of our service is sourcing for manufacturers and retailers. We presently have some fabrics that can be shipped and sold at a profitable margin.

Please find below the descriptions with associated cost. 

For inquiries please mail to Amrexlogistics@gmail.com
or send a DM

Coming soon.

Some site to consider and start exploring

www.amazon.in
Www.jabong.com
Www.mrvoonik.com
Www.myntra.com
Www.flipkart.com

And a lots.

Cc

Rexruzzy Line manager
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Zone: 3:03am On Jun 21, 2017
I want buy one shoe from India. Would that be possible. You didn't say much about shipping/delivery time frame. What online shops offer wholesale clothing and shoes at good rate.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Zone:
I want buy one shoe from India. Would that be possible. You didn't say much about shipping/delivery time frame. What online shops offer wholesale clothing and shoes at good rate.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The delivery time is between 8 - 10 days from when we receive the package at our partner's office in Bhikaji Cama, Delhi.

We can help you ship your shoe but I'm certain it is less than 10kg which is the minimum weight that can be shipped. However, other folks have reached out to us who have Products that are less than 10kg. We will consolidate all the Products together and when it's above 10kg we will ship. We are very confident of shipping in the first or second week in July.

We have a very reliable partnership with a fabric Wholesaler//Retailer in Delhi. We have identified few clothing Wholesalers but we have to do our checks on them because we don't want anyone to be scammed. So when we have more information about them we will gladly share with you.

For now, we can guarantee that if you make a purchase from any of the online platforms presented in the opening post of this thread, you will get high quality and original product.

Thanks a lot and apologies for replying late.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2017
From the Amrex Logistics team, we wish all our Muslims folks a Happy Eid Fitr. May the sacrifices you have made not be in vain and may God fulfill all your heart desires according to his will.

Happy Holidays Folks.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Lacomb(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Would it be possible to help get stuffs from moment mall in moti nagar, Delhi?
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by chijohn42k2(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Rexruzzy:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The delivery time is between 8 - 10 days from when we receive the package at our partner's office in Bhikaji Cama, Delhi.

We can help you ship your shoe but I'm certain it is less than 10kg which is the minimum weight that can be shipped. However, other folks have reached out to us who have Products that are less than 10kg. We will consolidate all the Products together and when it's above 10kg we will ship. We are very confident of shipping in the first or second week in July.

We have a very reliable partnership with a fabric Wholesaler//Retailer in Delhi. We have identified few clothing Wholesalers but we have to do our checks on them because we don't want anyone to be scammed. So when we have more information about them we will gladly share with you.

For now, we can guarantee that if you make a purchase from any of the online platforms presented in the opening post of this thread, you will get high quality and original product.

Thank GOD. e don they wey I dey look for dis kind package I don search google tire.I wish to know, if you will be able ship tricycle tyre through container per CBM because of d weight?
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
chijohn42k2:
Thank GOD. e don they wey I dey look for dis kind package I don search google tire.I wish to know, if you will be able ship tricycle tyre through container per CBM because of d weight?

Hello Chijohn42k2,

We are glad you were able to stumble on this thread. Kindly give us time to revert to you. Drop us your contact details via our email at amrexlogistics@gmail.com and we will get back to you.

Regards...

1 Like

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Lacomb:
Would it be possible to help get stuffs from moment mall in moti nagar, Delhi?

Hello Lacomb,

Definitely. Our base is in Delhi so we can work something out.

Regards
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by chijohn42k2(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rexruzzy:

Hello Chijohn42k2,

We are glad you were able to stumble on this thread. Kindly give us time to revert to you. Drop us your contact details via our email at amrexlogistics@gmail.com and we will get back to you.

Regards...
email sent,but can you buy from Indiamart @ op and co ahmedo
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
chijohn42k2:
email sent,but can you buy from Indiamart @ op and co ahmedo

I guess Indian Mall. Which is located at Greater Noida. Right??
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by chijohn42k2(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ahmed4002:

I guess Indian Mall. Which is located at Greater Noida. Right??
Na online store like olx where supplier post their product
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2017
chijohn42k2:
Na online store like olx where supplier post their product

Okay no issues as far they offer COD

2 Likes

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by jerlady(f): 3:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Does this mean that i have to wait for goods to be consolidated to 10kg before my stuff ship?
Rexruzzy:

how often do you ship stuff?
Hello,

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by jerlady(f): 3:53am On Jul 03, 2017
how often do you ship?
Rexruzzy:

Hello,

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2017
jerlady:
how often do you ship?

Hi Jerlady,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our partner in India ship minimum of 10KG package to Nigeria. So if you are purchasing a product that exceeds 10KG or is exactly 10kG there's no restriction to the number of times we can ship that quantity in a month. We can ship as many times as possible.

Kind Regards,

Aduragbemi
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by tyconcepts(f): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Make I park here.......
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
jerlady:
Does this mean that i have to wait for goods to be consolidated to 10kg before my stuff ship?

Whoops. I missed this.

We can work something out if you want your products shipped immediately.

Kindly contact us @ amrexlogistics@gmail.com and let's discuss please

Humble Regards

Aduragbemi.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by jerlady(f): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
stuff i want to ship are less than 10kg and need to shipped almost as soon as your office in India receives it. they are time tied packages.
Rexruzzy:

Hi Jerlady,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our partner in India ship minimum of 10KG package to Nigeria. So if you are purchasing a product that exceeds 10KG or is exactly 10kG there's no restriction to the number of times we can ship that quantity in a month. We can ship as many times as possible.

Kind Regards,

Aduragbemi
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
jerlady:
stuff i want to ship are less than 10kg and need to shipped almost as soon as your office in India receives it. they are time tied packages.

Hello Jerlady,

kindly send an email to amrexlogistics@gmail.com. I assure you that we can work something out.

I look forward to receiving your mail.

Regards

Aduragbemi.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good evening Beautiful Peeps.

Been a while and on behalf of the team we apologise for not updating this thread as often as we should.

We have been working behind closed doors and doing the best we can to ensure we can serve y'all to the best of our abilities.

We like to bring to the notice of all that we will be shipping from Delhi to Lagos this Saturday. So if you have a product you love to purchase in India, kindly drop us a mail on amrexlogistics@gmail.com. We will be delighted to help you move your products (That's what we do).

Also, in the last few weeks, the India Government introduced a new Tax Regime which has altered the cost of Importation to India and Exportation out of India. This has also affected our pricing. We are reviewing our charges and we will update the thread ASAP.

Thanks for reading folks.

1 Like

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
I didn't want to cram all what I have to present in the previous post so I will conclude in this post.

Aside offering a delivery service, we also help in sourcing for Wholesalers of Products in India and connecting them to Resellers in Nigeria. we don't just source. we vet the wholesalers to ensure they are not scammers. For anyone interested, you can check. www.indiamart.com and if any category or Product captivates your attention and you want us to help you do the background check, please drop us a mail at amrexlogistics@gmail.com

Lastly, we have some connections with certain wholesalers who sell 7A Quality Copies of High end Fashion accessories at very cheap prices. These include bags, belts, sunshades, shirts et al. If anyone is interested do not hesitate to buzz us via our mail above or slide into our DM on IG @amrexbazar

We are in business to serve you always.

Regards
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pictures speak louder. Find below some of the 7A Fashion accessories..

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Watches...

Remember prices are cheap and they can be sold at good margin in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Fix Samsung S8 Plus Screen And Price / Pirated Xbox 360 Elite 120gb + Over 80 Pirated Games For Sale! / Cheap Samsung S7 Edge 4GB ram #100,000. Samsung s8 140k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.