Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria (7006 Views)

Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Secrets About Liquidation Sales And Buying Cheap Items From The United States!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Hey beautiful people,

It's been a while I made a comment on this thread. We have had several limitations in shipping some products such as electronics and we are yet to strike a partnership that would make shipment over sea possible. Also, we have had to adjust our charges a couple of times because of a tax policy the India government implemented and also because the Airlines claimed to incur more cost in purchasing fuel due to the gradual increase in crude oil price.

Despite the ups and downs, we are grateful to all who have dropped a comment or two on this thread to inquire on our service. Of course we have disappointed a lot of you by not replying your comments as fast as you would expect and we have also left some emails unreplied for days. Ahmed and I take responsibility for this unexpected attitude to you our awesome customers and prospective customers and we apologise.

Business is not yet shut down, we are still very much alive. However it would be good to iterate our core competence.

1. We ship fashion products from India to Nigeria. The port of exit is Delhi so if your supplier is in other part of India they have to send their goods to our destination in Delhi.

2. We don't accept any shipment that is less than 10kg. So if you have a product to ship that is less than 10kg, I'm very sorry, we may not be able to help.

3. Products would get to Nigeria in about 14 days from shipment (Saturday and Sunday inclusive). Destination is at Oshosi Lagos. If you stay outside Lagos, you have to arrange for your products to be transferred to your destination.

We will update this thread when we have more announcements. It's easier to reach us on amrexlogistics@gmail.com. via WhatsApp I can be reached on +919958195450.

Barka Sallah to all.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by MimiNg(f): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2019
Hello, please do you ship teas and medications? If no, can you tell me how i can do it? Thanks!
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by chisom83(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Hello, do you still offer the shipment service?
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by HARFOE1: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello, do you still ship from India, how can I contact you?
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ayoshewa12(f): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Hello, are you still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pirated Xbox 360 Elite 120gb + Over 80 Pirated Games For Sale! / Cheap Samsung S7 Edge 4GB ram #100,000. Samsung s8 140k / Fresh 160gb Ipod Classic For Sale Start Bidding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.