Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria (7011 Views)

Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Secrets About Liquidation Sales And Buying Cheap Items From The United States!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by kaffylove(f): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Hello dear,

Please I have materials to pick up at a store in mumbai india pls let me know if you can be of help.

Is less than 10kg
My e-mail address is kaffylove@gmail.com

Thank you
Rexruzzy:

Hi Jerlady,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our partner in India ship minimum of 10KG package to Nigeria. So if you are purchasing a product that exceeds 10KG or is exactly 10kG there's no restriction to the number of times we can ship that quantity in a month. We can ship as many times as possible.

Kind Regards,

Aduragbemi
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Order done for a Nairlander

Electronzeez

Puma and Lotto
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Electronzeez(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Ahmed4002:
Order done for a Nairlander

Electronzeez

Puma and Lotto

So true .I am expecting my product soonest .I got my puma shoe half the price they sell in Nigeria store and the lotto shoe at three times less what Nigeria store sell.

thanks to adurex for picking up my item . Fellow nairalanders you have no issue with your goods in india coming to Nigeria .
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Electronzeez:

So true .I am expecting my product soonest .I got my puma shoe half the price they sell in Nigeria store and the lotto shoe at three times less what Nigeria store sell.

Thanks to Adurex for picking up my item . Fellow nairalanders you have no issue with your goods in india coming to Nigeria .

Glad we could be of help boss. Your goods will be delivered soon and in good condition. Thanks a lot for your patronage boss.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2017
McDreking1
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Electronzeez(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hello everyone .

Firstly let me say a big thank you to Ahmed .seriously there are great people on Nairaland you just need to wait and meet the right ones .

Secondly ,Mr adura is such a good bussiness man and customer friendly ..always on point .

This is to officially inform all prospective and existing customers viewing ,following this thread that I just got my packaged delivered and they are of high quality grin.

Enjoy the pictures , abeg make una no vex na China phone I De cool use .

It's wonderful doing bussiness with ahmed4002 and rexruzzy .
No mago mago .we have a clean transaction .

All items below are bought from Amazon.in .there are various site from Indian you can buy things from just contact them .

I just can't wait to try these shoes on Tuesday when I will be resuming to work .

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Electronzeez(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Check out cool

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Electronzeez(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
No try me .na designer I de wear

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Electronzeez:
Hello everyone .

Firstly let me say a big thank you to Ahmed .seriously there are great people on Nairaland you just need to wait and meet the right ones .

Secondly ,Mr adura is such a good bussiness man and customer friendly ..always on point .

This is to officially inform all prospective and existing customers viewing ,following this thread that I just got my packaged delivered and they are of high quality grin.

All items below are bought from Amazon.in .there are various site from Indian you can buy things from just contact them .

I just can't wait to try these shoes on Tuesday when I will be resuming to work .
where my own de

1 Like

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Fembleez1(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Hi Op, please I want to go into cloth importation. Both ladies and Guys wears. I need a wholesaler outside the Country, may be India. Please do quote me or send a message to adefemi.george@yahoo.com

Of course, you will as well be the channel of importation.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Rexruzzy(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Electronzeez:
Hello everyone .

Boss,

Thanks a lot for the beautiful comments and the vote of confidence.

We are deeply honored to be able to serve you and have your products delivered to you in good conditions.

We will always do our best to improve our service delivery. Looking forward to more patronage from your end.

God bless sir and happy holiday to everyone.

Regards

Rexruzzy

1 Like

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for your patronages.

We still open for biz,

Strictly on fashionable item's
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2017
chegzyshade:
A welcoming innovation.... I will surely biz with you

Happy independence day.

We still open
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Fembleez1:
Hi Op, please I want to go into cloth importation. Both ladies and Guys wears. I need a wholesaler outside the Country, may be India. Please do quote me or send a message to adefemi.george@yahoo.com

Of course, you will as well be the channel of importation.

Thanks in anticipation.

We still yet to get a reply from you.
Check your mail
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Yosuregames: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sent you a mail since yesterday. I haven't gotten a reply. Shayne.dolyp@yahoo.com
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Yosuregames: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
??
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by rsz123: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hello, are you guys still into logistics from india to nigeria

If yes, please reply your email and DM on Instagram

Do also drop a Whatsapp line for easy communication
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
rsz123:
Hello, are you guys still into logistics from india to nigeria

If yes, please reply your email and DM on Instagram

Do also drop a Whatsapp line for easy communication

Yes
Check your mail.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by rsz123: 7:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Ahmed4002:

Yes
Check your mail.

Hello my oga...
No mail o

Why not check your amrex logistics email, and reply

Or drop a Whatsapp line
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
rsz123:

Hello my oga...
No mail o

Why not check your amrex logistics email, and reply

Or drop a Whatsapp line

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by chegzyshade(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please what's the exchange rate rupee to naira
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
chegzyshade:
Please what's the exchange rate rupee to naira
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by leckson58(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello Ahmed,
I just sent you a mail now please reply. I sent it to the amrex logistics gmail address.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by supereagle(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Are you still doing the business with Nigerians? Give more details on the process and procedure.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2018
supereagle:
Are you still doing the business with Nigerians? Give more details on the process and procedure.

Sent us a mail
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by toluxa1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ahmed4002:

Sent us a mail

I just sent you an email. Kindly check and revert.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Chommieblaq(f): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Abokina na India you dey now?

How about hair?
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chommieblaq:
Abokina na India you dey now?

How about hair?

Yeah. Been there for the past 2Yrs.
That one wahala is much
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by toluxa1(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2018
toluxa1:

I just sent you an email. Kindly check and revert.

Na wa o. No reply both to my email or to my comment here. You skipped it and replied the next. undecided
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
toluxa1:

Na wa o. No reply both to my email or to my comment here. You skipped it and replied the next. undecided

You have been replied.

Sorry please.
Re: A M Rex Delivery: Order/procure Items From India To Nigeria by Chiluv333: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
How about Electronic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Fix Samsung S8 Plus Screen And Price / Pirated Xbox 360 Elite 120gb + Over 80 Pirated Games For Sale! / Fresh 160gb Ipod Classic For Sale Start Bidding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.