Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) (22121 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / APC National Committee Visits Saraki, Others At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by cashkid: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
jollymizzle:
I really doubt with the ways things are going buhari will get the nomination of APC. Is it atiku, Tinubu, saraki, El rufai.obasanjo That will support his re-nomination . His failures and betrayal is what has weakened Tinubu to this extent. Is it the fasholas, fayemi, or amaechi that will campaign for his re election? Those don't even have a political base.

You are absolutely right!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by sshalom(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
There's absolutely no need for the visit as Ndume did nothing wrong. He only brought to the attention of the Senate alleagtions on the pages of newspapers and called for an investigation. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
jollymizzle:
be that as it may, your repetitive and continuous call for Biafra may be a big problem. That is why most of us don't even understand the concept called Biafra. Only okorocha can be accepted as being detribalized enough to hold a president/VP position and most of you will rather vote for a northerner than see okorocha take that position.
if you think the interest of the IGBO lie in the nigerian presidency then i advise you think again...THE CALL FOR BIAFRA IS AN ETERNAL CALL...and not even your placatory offer of IGBO PRESIDENCY can assuage the sensibility behind the call for BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
if you think the interest of the IGBO lie in the nigerian presidency then i advise you think again...THE CALL FOR BIAFRA IS AN ETERNAL CALL...and not even your placatory offer of IGBO PRESIDENCY can assuage the sensibility behind the call for BIAFRA.
ok. Can you honestly tell me what advantage Biafra would bring?lets Say I'm having an open mind and just want to know
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
jollymizzle:
ok. Can you honestly tell me what advantage Biafra would bring?lets Say I'm having an open mind and just want to know
...first thing BIAFRA will do is give us a home, peace to our dead heros...and an unmitigated sense of natural identity...and these are just the least.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
dunkem21:

You no go put me for trouble Baebeeoo cheesy
Baba! No nah, had w can I?
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
aribisala0:
No it is not apparent. That is wishful thinking.What power? What is the total budget under his control? Some governors control more.

I don't know what you mean by power but in Nigeria power means control over money and security forces. Like the power to lock up Nnamdi Kanu and to silence Olisa Metuh and to even put Saraki in the dock.
If things get really messy Saraki can be removed by force and nothing will happen. Remember 7 > 16? Ask Amaechi
It is very easy to remove his security,ask Tambuwwal again nothing happened. If you think security forcees will side with Saraki then you must be living in Katmandu

It's high time the executive did something drastic. But bubu is too sick, to old and to dull to act decisively.
I weep for Nigeria
Nothing to commend in both Senate and executive
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by stonemasonn: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Isn't it apparent that Saraki is wielding more power than Bubu and Osinbajo combined?

I knew this moment would come the moment he used his tricks to become the Senate President.
His power ends at the senate.
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
big man talk to big man. Na their headache be dat
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
r
r is for rat
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
jazinogold:
b
b is for buhari
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

It's high time the executive did something drastic. But bubu is too sick, to old and to dull to act decisively.
I weep for Nigeria
Nothing to commend in both Senate and executive
Doing soething drastic is not the issue. The issue is that a true leader must also lead his party.He must drive change through the instrumentality of the party by persuading people and eventuality seeking to influence which candidates chosen for elections. Buhari is contemptuous of pparty politics and it is clear he is only using APC to achieve his ambition. A real change party must have debates on issues but in truth APC has transformed into PDP.
Take the issue of legislators pay and expenses a true arty leader should set the agenda and debate within the party and should be positioning to weed out those who do not subscribe to his vision. As it it all the PDP characters have taken over and it is business as usual: Saraki,Atiku,Tambuwwal and so on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyegun Receives PDP Faction Into APC / Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With / INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.