Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) (22120 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / APC National Committee Visits Saraki, Others At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2017
it's like saraki is a demi god in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Progressive01:
Baba really shìt for church. angry
Lol Una party de in comatose

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by AustinDBeloved(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2017
Ohhhhh
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2017
I just like this saraki of a guy. Very quiet but dangerously smart

4 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by noble71(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Isn't it apparent that Saraki is wielding more power than Bubu and Osinbajo combined?

I knew this moment would come the moment he used his tricks to become the Senate President.
No it is not apparent. That is wishful thinking.What power? What is the total budget under his control? Some governors control more.

I don't know what you mean by power but in Nigeria power means control over money and security forces. Like the power to lock up Nnamdi Kanu and to silence Olisa Metuh and to even put Saraki in the dock.
If things get really messy Saraki can be removed by force and nothing will happen. Remember 7 > 16? Ask Amaechi
It is very easy to remove his security,ask Tambuwwal again nothing happened. If you think security forcees will side with Saraki then you must be living in Katmandu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by HAH: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Saraki, the biggest headache to tinubus political conquest.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Daboomb:

I am sure you be one of those LiePADS......... so what you wrote is not surprising. undecided undecided
Your 5% vote has never made anyone a President........ not even Ojukwu! grin grin grin

Iranu radrada.
hahahaha omo Yoruba ni mi o. And bro next time don't be too quick to type. The issue at hand is not a Yoruba vs Igbo matter, and the simple truth is saraki has become very powerful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by askuburi2: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2017
sayyid:
It's crystal clear that Saraki owns the Senate and anybody that disrespect him or his stooge will definitely be punished. and I am very sure Buhari will be regretting the statement he said and I quote " I am ready to work with anybody that Wins NASS election ' because at the end this is what Tinubu was trying to prevent, he wants Buhari to have a loyal party member at the helms of affair in NASS but because Buhari is not a politician he never saw what is coming, not having a loyal party member is causing some set back to this government (some might disagree) but it is, look at the case of Magu, Look at the case of INEC REC, where are we with the passage of 2017 bill and so on, Buhari has little or no loyalist in that NASS and as a political president he should have enough loyalist that will always fight for his interest in that chamber but instead Saraki has closed all there mouth, where is Lawan today, and many more .
Saraki now control the Senate chamber like he controls Kwara State. it's so pathetic
he doesn't play politics (buhari) so does his kitchen cabinet...
if continues that way.. he will totally lose control of his government. .. the man is sick
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by edogu(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2017
Harmattan dey for Saraki's office? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by sayyid(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2017
askuburi2:

he doesn't play politics (buhari) so does his kitchen cabinet...
if continues that way.. he will totally lose control of his government. .. the man is sick
Yes and another area he bleeped up is since you know you can't play politics why not appoint a politician as your Chief of Staff so he can play it for you. Seriously I miss Obj although he has is own bad side too
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by limitless777(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2017
NextGovernor:
Ndume isn't smart. He for kukuma join him colleagues side than being in the minority or just being mute since he can't defeat majority. Lawan was smart to recognise that you can't survive being in the minority and he quickly pitched with Saraki side. Lawan and the rest of his foot soldiers are now Pro Saraki knowing quite well that without unity they will never be recognised.

He ought to have known by now that integrity doesn't pay in Nigeria. Especially within those rogued.

WORD.

3 GBOSA for U my brother.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Borno Governor should warn that empty brain Ndume to be careful about how he runs his gutter mouth next time.

There are laws in Nigeria and you cant go around making baseless allegations without facts and not expect to pay for it.

Meanwhile Ndume be looking at the senate from afar like:

5 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2017
jollymizzle:
Chai! "Saraki ti take over". How times change. It would have been unthinkable that I might write such just a year ago. Begging is the best course of action for Ndume. He must have seen from the way things are going that relying on the weak vegetable called buhari is useless as even the president can't help himself. With this, Mr saraki has the opportunity to consult further with the northern leaders to the detriment of buhari. These are taught times for the sick president, if he survives his bad health, his administration might not survive this ruthless Senate. If saraki is wise, he would try to make peace with Tinubu and make some consultations with obasanjo. And also the south east. If he can do that, I think he is the next president already. I never liked the man but there is no denying the fact that he may be the most powerful political figure in Nigeria today

Saraki cannot make peace with Tinibu . Tinibu is a southerner with a waning power.
All he needs to do is to infiltrate presidency since there is conflicting cabals there with this Buhari will be complete nominal president.
Saraki will win Tinibu even in the south not to talk of north. Yes I said so.

5 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2017
HAH:
Saraki, the biggest headache to tinubus political conquest.

You know what's up
Definitely he will triumph over him . The dude has more friends and smarter.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by luckyj55: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Even when the outcome is known we still give thanks to God for successful win in fixed game details from pic

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Saraki cannot make peace with Tinibu . Tinibu is a southerner with a waning power.
All he needs to do is to infiltrate presidency since there is conflicting cabals there with this Buhari will be complete nominal president.
Saraki will win Tinibu even in the south not to talk of north. Yes I said so.
maybe but you ve forgotten, saraki hasn't fought as many battles as Tinubu has/had fought. If not for providence/luck/lack of foresight of buhari, he might have been imprisoned already. Saraki also inherited a political empire, while I'm not saying saraki isn't a political wizard himself as he has already demonstrated it, it doesn't mean he is above Tinubu, times change of course and we can't see the future. Saraki may become more powerful or he may reach too close to the sun and get burnt. But a smart man knows when to make peace, if he impeaches (assuming he is able to get the go ahead) osinbajo becomes president, he has inadvertently made osinbajo/Tinubu stronger, if he waits for buhari to complete the term, he risks loosing the momentum he has gained and also puts himself at risk because his intentions on the precidency are clear and he isn't the only one eyeing that seat. Pple like atiku, the cabal, El rufai and other interested parties are watching. But of course an alliance between the two, if he can get Tinubu to support him will most certainly make him the next president
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2017
sayyid:
It's crystal clear that Saraki owns the Senate and anybody that disrespect him or his stooge will definitely be punished. and I am very sure Buhari will be regretting the statement he said and I quote " I am ready to work with anybody that Wins NASS election ' because at the end this is what Tinubu was trying to prevent, he wants Buhari to have a loyal party member at the helms of affair in NASS but because Buhari is not a politician he never saw what is coming, not having a loyal party member is causing some set back to this government (some might disagree) but it is, look at the case of Magu, Look at the case of INEC REC, where are we with the passage of 2017 bill and so on, Buhari has little or no loyalist in that NASS and as a political president he should have enough loyalist that will always fight for his interest in that chamber but instead Saraki has closed all there mouth, where is Lawan today, and many more .
Saraki now control the Senate chamber like he controls Kwara State. it's so pathetic

Absolutely agree.

Further really sad thing is he stands there quite smug, knowing nobody is going to do anything about it.

The Nigerian Senate and House of Reps the greatest mistake and farce of the Nigerian constitution.

Only the Nigerian people, the voters themselves, can change that.

However, they are so divided by religion, ethnicity and illiteracy, that is not going to happen.

Saraki and the likes of Dino Melaye are essentially LITERALLY dancing on the lives AND graves of Nigerians knowing nobody (amongst at least 160 million) will throw stones at them.

Very sad.
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Progressive01:
hahahahahahaha good morning omenka cool
Hennessy dey kill liver oo cool

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2017
jollymizzle:
maybe but you ve forgotten, saraki hasn't fought as many battles as Tinubu has/had fought. If not for providence/luck/lack of foresight of buhari, he might have been imprisoned already. Saraki also inherited a political empire, while I'm not saying saraki isn't a political wizard himself as he has already demonstrated it, it doesn't mean he is above Tinubu, times change of course and we can't see the future. Saraki may become more powerful or he may reach too close to the sun and get burnt. But a smart man knows when to make peace, if he impeaches (assuming he is able to get the go ahead) osinbajo becomes president, he has inadvertently made osinbajo/Tinubu stronger, if he wants for buhari to complete the term, he risks loosing the momentum he has gained. But of course an alliance between the two, if he can get Tinubu to support him will most certainly make him the next president

Tinibus only hope for now is buhari's death, resignation and 2nd term so that he can Osibanjo.
If Buhari doesn't go for second tenure then Tinibu influence will fade more

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by orunto27: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Ali Ndume is being used to Brutalize The NASS. Shettima should not force Saraki to increase the Suspension to 12 months. Ali is a boubou Judas.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2017
With all the happenings in the country's political circle, only one thing gives me hope, that soon our democracy may reach a point where performance will be the major factor to determine re-election. Buhari has disappointed us but his tenure may be the catalyst that ushers in a new dispensation of result based politicking. The rate at which alliances are formed is a welcome development and soon we may soon have a democracy that makes getting a second term without performance almost impossible. I will support a saraki/okorocha/osinbajo/whoever as long as it's a southern Christian. With the hope that if they fail, nigerians will replace them in four years. We only need more maturity among the electorate so I'm using this opportunity to tell nairalanders, get registered to vote, the continuous voters registration starts this month. Don't feel too big or too busy. We must improve our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Tinibus only hope for now is buhari's death, resignation and 2nd term so that he can Osibanjo.
If Buhari doesn't go for second tenure then Tinibu influence will fade more
I really doubt with the ways things are going buhari will get the nomination of APC. Is it atiku, Tinubu, saraki, El rufai.obasanjo That will support his re-nomination . His failures and betrayal is what has weakened Tinubu to this extent. Is it the fasholas, fayemi, or amaechi that will campaign for his re election? Those don't even have a political base.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2017
jollymizzle:
Chai! "Saraki ti take over". How times change. It would have been unthinkable that I might write such just a year ago. Begging is the best course of action for Ndume. He must have seen from the way things are going that relying on the weak vegetable called buhari is useless as even the president can't help himself. With this, Mr saraki has the opportunity to consult further with the northern leaders to the detriment of buhari. These are taught times for the sick president, if he survives his bad health, his administration might not survive this ruthless Senate. If saraki is wise, he would try to make peace with Tinubu and make some consultations with obasanjo. And also the south east. If he can do that, I think he is the next president already. I never liked the man but there is no denying the fact that he may be the most powerful political figure in Nigeria today
THE EAST was his first ally dat was why DSP went to d IGBO even wen dey ar not in apc

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Nukualofa: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Progressive01:
Nebuchadnezar dem don ban omenkalives

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Mboi2: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Daboomb:

I am sure you be one of those LiePADS......... so what you wrote is not surprising. undecided undecided
Your 5% vote has never made anyone a President........ not even Ojukwu! grin grin grin

Iranu radrada.
Your hatred for Ibis can't make you a better person than they are. Your 95% vote can't receive your Bubu from vegetable state.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
jollymizzle:
I really doubt with the ways things are going buhari will get the nomination of APC. Is it atiku, Tinubu, saraki, El rufai.obasanjo That will support his re-nomination . His failures and betrayal is what has weakened Tinubu to this extent. Is it the fasholas, fayemi, or amaechi that will campaign for his re election? Those don't even have a political base.

Nice one . valid opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Awoo88: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2017
NextGovernor:
Ndume isn't smart. He for kukuma join him colleagues side than being in the minority or just being mute since he can't defeat majority. Lawan was smart to recognise that you can't survive being in the minority and he quickly pitched with Saraki side. Lawan and the rest of his foot soldiers are now Pro Saraki knowing quite well that without unity they will never be recognised.

He ought to have known by now that integrity doesn't pay in Nigeria. Especially within those rogued.
Integrity and Ndume should not be in the same sentence. He is a muslim convert and to prove to his new brother that he is worthy of their support.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
THE EAST was his first ally dat was why DSP went to d IGBO even wen dey ar not in apc
be that as it may, your repetitive and continuous call for Biafra may be a big problem. That is why most of us don't even understand the concept called Biafra. Only okorocha can be accepted as being detribalized enough to hold a president/VP position and most of you will rather vote for a northerner than see okorocha take that position.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Mohammed: FG Lying About Boko Haram, Terrorists Controlling Territories / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer? / 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.