Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) (33555 Views)

Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested / Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer / South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by Chimexstano(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please i need the season 2 of this movie

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by ademusiwa3r: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin sad
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by myfantasies(f): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Na dick i dey see for d first pics so
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by Itannooluwa(f): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Some Lastma officials can b really annoying

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by chuksjuve(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
and to think that he's somebody's father and husband.
Rouges in uniform.
Mr lastma officer, take care, but next time thread with caution.
Nobody has monopoly of power..

----------------------------------------------

meanwhile for the best in landscaping, horticulture and gardening service check my profile and you be glad you did...
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by gpsmiles: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
doctokwus:
Is that thing dangling in d first pics his blockos?

yes na lastma blockos
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by doctokwus: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin
buchilino:

LOL, DOSE UR EYES NEEDS CIRCUMCISION.
grin
buchilino:

LOL, DOSE UR EYES NEEDS CIRCUMCISION.
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by doctokwus: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
gpsmiles:

yes na lastma blockos
cheesy
gpsmiles:

yes na lastma blockos
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by DCNM(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
lazsnaira:
...miserable fellows those agbero called LASTMA thieves that they are jumped into my car sometime ago in victoria island, and i thinking them humans i was relaxd and next thing these thief pulled out my car key...they robbed me of N5000 naira plus that morning. ...even if they are run over by car they will not have an iota of my sympathy.
Bros, sofri naa.. ..dem rob u abi na u give them 5k, mek u no for collect beating?
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shelloween:
No blood...... What's merciless about the beating?
You wicket bros
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pray dem no burn ur keke. Swear,da his keke go rust in their yard. As police don show,He don buy market

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
DCNM:
Chiai.. .Family Man, Just to make ends meet. Ladies appreciate ur guys more. I know how many slap i don collect bcoz of my gf.. .if i see her off finish dey come bck, na so so slap i bn dey collect tht year frm DeyGbam boiz so tey if she say "baby see me off" e go be like say mek ground open. undecided
You wan hear the truth?...

You MUMU
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by kdc5000: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good for him, dem no de hear
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by joinnow: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
lazsnaira:
...miserable fellows those agbero called LASTMA thieves that they are jumped into my car sometime ago in victoria island, and i thinking them humans i was relaxd and next thing these thief pulled out my car key...they robbed me of N5000 naira plus that morning. ...even if they are run over by car they will not have an iota of my sympathy.
Try and get a stunt gun or buy better rotty always carry for you car.
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by DCNM(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Itannooluwa post=55145224]Some Lastma officials can b really ...
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by Dwhyte(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
OGA Pijay must hear this grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by fergie001: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Neemrod:
The first picture reminds me of Triple H's pedigree move.
Hahahahahaha,kill me
U will.not make heaven

It's Triple H,and it's pedigreeeeeeeeeeee
The Game,The Game,surelyyyyyy
As for the lastma official,where I keep police,na there I keep una

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by DCNM(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
thinkmoney:

You wan hear the truth?...
Thank u Bros, bt abeg who neva collect beating b4.
i don see ur face..as ur head be like helmet so .the day e go reach ur turn. Na for nairaland dem go play ur tape
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by lazsnaira(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
DCNM:

Bros, sofri naa.. ..dem rob u abi na u give them 5k, mek u no for collect beating?
grin stop fooling around. i was waiting on a traffic light when these thieves invaded the privacy of my car...when we got to their office they impounded under whatever excuse they could come up with, and i having thought it over decided to pay the thieves than paying a lawyer and wasting my time going to court.
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by DCNM(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
lazsnaira:
grin stop fooling around. i was waiting on a traffic light when these thieves invaded the privacy of my car...when we got to their office they impounded under whatever excuse they could come up with, and i having thought it over decided to pay the thieves than paying a lawyer and wasting my time going to court.

grin okay. You decided to Pay.
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by lazsnaira(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
joinnow:

Try and get a stunt gun or buy better rotty always carry for you car.
Honestly i will not be moved by a dead body of a lastma
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by Spidermon: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
doctokwus:

Bros, u dey see oo
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by doctokwus: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
cool
Spidermon:

Bros, u dey see oo
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by lazsnaira(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
DCNM:

grin okay. You decided to Pay.
of course, when i thought of how much time money and energy i would expend paying a lawyer and taking them to court... but since then i have known for the animal they are and will never stop for them whenever am on steering, except they want to go home in body bags by standing on my drive way.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by georgyman: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
The guy give am John sena style
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by Ghokes(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Trust Lagos State Government, those guys will go to jail.
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by tunjijones(m): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
lazsnaira:
...miserable fellows those agbero called LASTMA thieves that they are jumped into my car sometime ago in victoria island, and i thinking them humans i was relaxd and next thing these thief pulled out my car key...they robbed me of N5000 naira plus that morning. ...even if they are run over ba
ay car they will not have an iota of my sympathy.

Bros which kin English b dis nao??

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2017
Na the "thing" dey dangle for down so o!
Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by stukinherdr1222(m): 1:27am On Apr 01, 2017
doctokwus:

what is the matter with you ?

Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by ated07: 2:29am On Apr 01, 2017
who is the referee and who won? Gambari pa Fulani Yoruba adage says kole Jo ninu. na same same

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi / Burial Of Photographer Who Was Tortured To Death By SARS Officials (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.