Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Abia State University Exam Hall Carry Fire With Lil Bit Of Undiluted Anionting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State University Exam Hall Carry Fire With Lil Bit Of Undiluted Anionting (667 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State University Exam Hall Carry Fire With Lil Bit Of Undiluted Anionting by samwise99(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
#AbiaState University Exam Hall only Absu Realest knows The Impact and Tensions of This Hall {THE HALL CARRY FIRE WITH LIL BIT OF UNDILUTED ANIONTING}Final year exam for Absu No be beans dat year......Department of Microbiology ABSU sweet die buh na borrowed course spoil am. Give credit to any Absu alumni around u cos exam hall eh fit make u remember ur ancestors or u fit get isi akwara without consent.#JustNegodi how we use to write exam dt year. am proud of my alumni, we don't do expo..we don't Facebook, we just face our books.If u know u proudly#Absublood and u covered your papers that year during exam hall and u have not by any chance carried first class or made impact in d society ngwanu go for forgiveness of sins in ur church
#N/B If u enter this HALL, you would know HALL pass HALL....The only hall all lecturers and prof would be present, Before you know it prof Ify Elekwa will start tearing script if u turn left or right to peep.Dr Akpanta would fish u out with ur mgbo anywhere u are.Dr Osita would swap u seat to the front sharply if u make paim Prof Onyeagba will come and say this hall is noisy and next thing you'll hear is everybody drop your pen and stand up.Sir happy, Dr Hope, Mrs Nwachukwu, Dr Elendu, Dr Ij ,Prof. Umeham and Engr Igwe Join with JU Ogbonna,Nnorom,prof Akwubugwo, Dr Chinyere and many others.. all of them would make sure fear grip u soteee u wd read ur text books and handouts back to back even Remix the readings for you to be well Equipped.If you don't read your books and be Facebooking you are on ur own because all kind of invigilators, prof, lecturers, schoolsecurities,man o war, Dog unit would be present live to supervise and invigilate you and their appearance fit make you forget ur answers if you are not mentally strong.I Love my lecturers and prof dem, they are the best and they made me whom i am today..and my future is modeled with their principles

Re: Abia State University Exam Hall Carry Fire With Lil Bit Of Undiluted Anionting by samwise99(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Abia State University Exam Hall Carry Fire With Lil Bit Of Undiluted Anionting by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
What sort of incoherent unordered nonsense did I just read
Re: Abia State University Exam Hall Carry Fire With Lil Bit Of Undiluted Anionting by modestofynest(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigeria graduate just look at what u are writing Sha u have a bright future Ahead just join politics ur likes are already there

Re: Abia State University Exam Hall Carry Fire With Lil Bit Of Undiluted Anionting by Yuneehk(f): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Which sort of Junior colleague is this that's busy disgracing us??!! You even wrote their names in small letters!

Great NAMS still wink

(1) (Reply)

See What You Need To Know About The Jamb Re-print Slip / FG Bows To Pressure, Reinstates CRK, IRK As Separate Subjects In Schools / How Much Is KWASU Computer Sciense School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.