Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook (4528 Views)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by omosedollar(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Some parents are just gullible, no apologies. angry
How in God's name will you let your child go through something as demeaning and traumatic as that. That was how my hostel mate subjected herself to the broom deliverance and my roomie and her friend were in support. I was like Jesu, are these the people have been going to school with. shocked lipsrsealed

She submitted herself Willing? Or Agege catch a thief beat down.
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by dapsonlou(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

I get you, she gives me that look whenever I boldly refuse to do something. lipsrsealed

One day she will tell the neighbors you turn to pussi cat lol
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2017
dapsonlou:

Lmaoooooo grin cheesy grin

I'm her Bestie, she wouldn't try such. angry wink

2 Likes

Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by omosedollar(m): 5:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Happy Monday all.
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by omosedollar(m): 5:44am On Apr 11, 2017
dapsonlou:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by luminouz(m): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:
All these fake pastors sef... That was how one of them told my grandma I'm Emere shocked shocked angry undecided
Oh no!!!!! Just when I was about to PM U!!!!!
*runs d fvck outta thread screaming oluwa e se oooooo* grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by gannod(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool... It's annoying ooo >sad

I was just there staring at him, the man got pissed and said I couldn't do anything to him with my evil power that he has dealt with more demonic spirits with the aid of broom. shocked shocked I just vexed and left my grandma with him, she came home to tell me the pastor told her to ask me what exactly my co Emeres want from me in order to leave me alone. I told her IPhone7 and na where matter end be that. >sad undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by omosedollar(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2017
luminouz:

Oh no!!!!! Just when I was about to PM U!!!!!
*runs d fvck outta thread screaming oluwa e se oooooo* grin grin

You go just make deal with am na, if she make you rich and Promise not to eat you like Bush meat with her group. The its a good deal. She be fine girl
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2017
I don't Fear stupid oaths. Hahababahabahah.
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by dapsonlou(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by dapsonlou(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2017
omosedollar:

You go just make deal with am na, if she make you rich and Promise not to eat you like Bush meat with her group. Then its a good deal. She be fine girl
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by FitnessDoctor: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2017
omosedollar:
Dear Dapson, I swore a deadly oath with my Ex that whoever jilts the other or cheats will swell up and die. We were so in love and when she suggested it, I went along with the idea, now I think It was the biggest mistake of my Life. We have been broken up now for 3yrs. We Just got tired of each other, she was too possessive and we slowly drifted apart without actually saying it was over. I tried having other relationships, but once we get to the sex stage I would lose my erection out of fear of dying. I have been to two Pastors and they told me she's an Ogbanje and if I break it, its death. Last week I decided to go to her house, so we can go to see the man who swore us to the oath. I was sure it could not have been easy for her as well. On getting there, I met her mother who told me that my Ex is now married with a child and another one on the way. I had to tell her mother about the secret oath since she refused to tell me how to contact her daughter, out of fear that I would disrupt her marriage. Her mother had a good laugh at my expense. she said "you too?" before informing me that my ex makes every guy she dates swear a fake Oath, even her new husband. I told her I was still afraid, she then asked me why her daughter didn't swell up and die since she took all these oaths but has never had only one boyfriend at a time. That made a lot of sense to me and I've been intimate with women since without dying obviously. I wasted 3 yrs of my life scared and paranoid. I really want revenge. Should I expose her on Facebook so her husband and any other man she might have sworn an oath with will know she's a liar? what should I do about the pastors that kept lying to me? Help

Continues here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSS0GzZBAj8/

Infact, Just forget the lady... She must be scared and wants a man that will truly love her, since most men are cheat these days.. I want to focus on this instead

Look at what you said

I have been to two Pastors and they told me she's an Ogbanje and if I break it, its death.

As you can see those two pastors are what? (liars)... In the end the oath was just a fake setup to trap every man she wants and not that spiritual powers were involved... If those pastors were real men of God they could have told you the truth and not just assumptions which everyone knows..

cc: Toriblue, QueenSuccubus, Alondrah

What do you think?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Infact, Just forget the lady... She must be scared and wants a man that will truly love her, since most men are cheat these days.. I want to focus on this instead

Look at what you said

I have been to two Pastors and they told me she's an Ogbanje and if I break it, its death.

As you can see those two pastors are what? (liars)... In the end the oath was just a fake setup to trap every man she wants and not that spiritual powers were involved... If those pastors were real men of God they could have told you the truth and not just assumptions which everyone knows..

cc: QueenSuccubus

What do you think?

I dont have any idea about this oath taking sha... grin
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
omosedollar:

You go just make deal with am na, if she make you rich and Promise not to eat you like Bush meat with her group. The its a good deal. She be fine girl
Lmaoooooo!!!! Well!!!!!! Babe please promise not to eat me oooooo.......n make me rich too grin
Cc Aderola15

2 Likes

Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by dapsonlou(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Look at what you said

cc: Toriblue, QueenSuccubus, Alondrah

What do you think?

It's all in the Mind. But the girl is Smart doh
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!! Well!!!!!! Babe please promise not to eat me oooooo.......n make me rich too grin
Cc Aderola15

cheesy grin cheesy... I promise not to eat you baby but making you rich is gonna be difficult, you know how guys behave when you get rich na. sad angry
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by luminouz(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Aderola15:

cheesy grin cheesy... I promise not to eat you baby but making you rich is gonna be difficult, you know how guys behave when you get rich na. sad angry
Baby....I don't drink....smoke or womanize!!!!! Am a complete gentleman!!!! U ve got nothing to worry about!!! U feel me? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Look at what you said

cc: Toriblu, QueenSuccubu , Alondrah

What do you think?
In my opinion , the op should not overlook what those pastors said. Truth be told, the pastors acted like they have little believe in God. True men of God provide solutions to problems while fake pastors magnify / worship problems. But we shouldn't overlook the trueness of their visions, some really do see. Op should be more worried about getting himself free than exposing the Lady.

He should talk to God himself, pray and then act on faith. We don't have to run to pastors everytime when we find ourselves in difficult situations. God listens to all of us smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by chiraqDemon(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
She wasted 3years of your life with her deceit, you be didinrin if you no expose her
How did she cause d guys 3 years waste of life, na she send d guy make him believe all these oath stuff ?grin
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by omosedollar(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:

How did she cause d guys 3 years waste of life, na she send d guy make him believe all these oath stuff ?grin

You wicked o shocked
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by loversrock(f): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Alondrah:
In my opinion , the op should not overlook what those pastors said. Truth be told, the pastors acted like they have little believe in God. True men of God provide solutions to problems while fake pastors magnify / worship problems. But we shouldn't overlook the trueness of their visions, some really do see. Op should be more worried about getting himself free than exposing the Lady.

He should talk to God himself, pray and then act on faith. We don't have to run to pastors everytime when we find ourselves in difficult situations. God listens to all of us smiley

I disagree Those pastor are Fakes. They always tell you Someone or something is behind your Problems.
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2017
luminouz:

Baby....I don't drink....smoke or womanize!!!!! Am a complete gentleman!!!! U ve got nothing to worry about!!! U feel me? grin

Nahhhh, ion believe you. I smell lies. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A man must to do 1, oya quicquic confess. Which is yours? undecided
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by luminouz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aderola15:

Nahhhh, ion believe you. I smell lies. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A man must to do 1, oya quicquic confess. Which is yours? undecided
Any man? But am no man!!! Am alien luminous!!! U wanna know my weakness? SEE ME IN ZA OZA ROOM!!!! tongue grin
Re: I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook by meobizy(f): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
It takes a special kind of near-uneducated idiot to engage in blood oaths. This story is a good example of one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. / Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? / Is This The Real Seun For Real? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.