Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar (22248 Views)

Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by mbjsuki(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Akissani:
We the Igbos love saraki
he will rule us in biafra
he is greater than Ojukwu, Aguyi Ironsi, Azikiwe, all our past and present governors, and even our future leaders

I'm sure you're an imposter and a capital fraud. I'm sure you're speaking for your community not the entire clan.
Please Park well.
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by gfullmoon(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
PMB lost it when he said he cared less who emerges APC Senate President. I know he will be regreting it now. And he lacks the Political foxism to get him out.
Saraki is now the willing tool or beautiful bride of cabals who are not comfortable with some PMB decisions.
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by sarrki(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Babacele:
PMB is wasting time. By now for a start DG DSS should have been fired to send a strong signal across. Pmb is wasting time , Jesus Christ!

Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
gfullmoon:
PMB lost it when he said he cared less who emerges APC Senate President. I know he will be regreting it now. And he lacks the Political foxism to get him out.
Saraki is now the willing tool or beautiful bride of cabals who are not comfortable with some PMB decisions.

Those cabals will dust him after using him as bait and don't make it look as if they are running a parallel government. These are issues that are meant to surface and it will be resolved by all means...
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by bluecircle470: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
snika:

Yes. The same way Abubakar Shekau is far greater than Awolowo the the rat poison drinker, Tinubu the drug racketeering opolo eye and Ooni of Ife, the Hausa asslicker.

Abubakar Shekau should be made president once we get our Oduduwa Republic which will be a free trade zone for skull mining.

Are u ranting or murmuring or wot is ds1 saying? Oh!! Probably you think you will get *likes* and *share* from ur IPOB members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by donprinyo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jobless nairalanders
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
The same saraki wrecked Societe Generale bank and stole from Kwara state yet some senators elected him as senate president... and they keep adjourning his trial.
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by marv1: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aufbauh:
I don't care how Sen. Saraki flex his muscles as the Senate president of the 8th assembly. All am sure of is that he has sacrifices his future political ascent on immediate self aggrandizement.

Saraki should enjoys his position while it last, but one thing that is certain is that he will not get a second term in that position.
He should also know that nearly 80% of the present senators from the north rode to victory on PMB's popularity and goodwill. The electorates are watching and waiting.

He should remember that once beaten twice shy. By 2019, whether Buhari or any other person as the president will be very much interested on who becomes the president of the senate. And definitely i don't see affliction/traitor rising the second time.

. Good thought. It very certain what you have said. Let Dino Melaye flex his muscle very well. He is going nowhere in 2019.
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
That's right.
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by ImadeUReadThis: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
The Enabling Act was a 1933 Weimar Constitution amendment that gave the German Cabinet – in effect, Chancellor Adolf Hitler – the power to enact laws without the involvement of the Reichstag. It passed in both the Reichstag and Reichsrat on 23 March 1933, and was signed by President Paul von Hindenburg later that day.

The act stated that it was to last four years unless renewed by the Reichstag, which occurred twice. The Enabling Act gave Hitler plenary powers. It followed on the heels of the Reichstag Fire Decree, which abolished most civil liberties and transferred state powers to the Reich government. The combined effect of the two laws was to transform Hitler's government into a legal dictatorship.

The formal name of the Enabling Act was Gesetz zur Behebung der Not von Volk und Reich ("Law to Remedy the Distress of People and Reich"wink. It was enacted by the Reichstag (meeting at the Kroll Opera House), where non-Nazi members were surrounded and threatened by members of SA and SS. The Communists had already been repressed and were not able to vote, and some Social Democrats were kept away as well. In the end, nearly all of those present voted for the act, except for the Social Democrats, who voted against it.
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by citygarden(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
The saraki that betrayed his father not surprise if he does the same to Buhari. I only blame the president to allow him to take over his government
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by ImadeUReadThis: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
citygarden:
The saraki that betrayed his father not surprise if he does the same to Buhari. I only blame the president to allow him to take over his government

Without Saraki's nPDP your ungodly APC alliance would have resulted in another failed Buhari candidacy.

It is no secret that the PDP lost the last election because it imploded upon itself with individuals like Saraki leading the destruction of the PDP and paving way for Buhari and the APC.

The likes of Saraki not only threw his political weight behind a Buhari candidacy but also funded Buhari's campaign.

The only ingrates here are Buhari and his hounds of Abacha era cronies who did little or nothing towards ensuring a Buhari candidacy win at the polls .

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
dunkem21:
cheesy This wailer should shut up .. We have seen the achievements of Saraki and the 8th Senate ..

Saraki has not even done one tenth of what Tambuwal did to GEJ and we are here shedding crocodile tears undecided

..just because he proved that he did not order any customized car grin

You mean his achievements including that over #300million naira? also the Range Rover sport etc? hahaha well the Range now belong to the Govt ..
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
durangokid:
You people always forget that saraki is force, the group that joined ABC from PDP is a force to recon with buhari cheated them when he was doing his appointments, that group cannot waved away easily they are the force in APC there is nothing any body in APC can do to them, buhari has to come to take table with them and stop harassing them especially most of them are Dasuki men whom they have seen buhari is persecuting with Magu led EFCC, as I am talking to you now they are ready to pull APC down, when they joined your party all of you were rejoicing, that is what you see in a party that is fragmented with different Interest, you can't leave Babachir and continue to hold Dasuki

LOL and mind you most of them won't get second term ticket under APC and that will be the end of their political career..
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by shellworker: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2017
snika:

Yes. The same way Abubakar Shekau is far greater than Awolowo the the rat poison drinker, Tinubu the drug racketeering opolo eye and Ooni of Ife, the Hausa asslicker.

Abubakar Shekau should be made president once we get our Oduduwa Republic which will be a free trade zone for skull mining.

YOU'RE MY MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by durangokid: 5:26am On Apr 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL and mind you most of them won't get second term ticket under APC and that will be the end of their political career..
Trust those guys when they get to the river they always have there way to cross it, with money they always influence, and the next option is to decamp more over buhari may not contest again which they know and APC will not be that strong In 2019 to that is why they are consolidating to own their party, no nobody will deny them tickets because they know the secret of 2015, that is the problem of APC, they know what others know so the blackmail continues
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2017
We are waiting for him in kwara state in 2019 useless people.
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2017
durangokid:
Trust those guys when they get to the river they always have there way to cross it, with money they always influence, and the next option is to decamp more over buhari may not contest again which they know and APC will not be that strong In 2019 to that is why they are consolidating to own their party, no nobody will deny them tickets because they know the secret of 2015, that is the problem of APC, they know what others know so the blackmail continues

Bro Nigerians are getting wise everyday, I can bet on it that Dino Melaye might not come back to the Senate and same goes to so many other Senators, Saraki will never be Senate President again and i don't see him ending his tenure too..

We have some Political gladiators and they are just somewhere waiting..
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 02, 2017
durangokid:

Blackmail hmm?
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by durangokid: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Bro Nigerians are getting wise everyday, I can bet on it that Dino Melaye might not come back to the Senate and same goes to so many other Senators, Saraki will never be Senate President again and i don't see him ending his tenure too..

Hmmmm you forgot that parties can't deny anybody ticket even if they do those who are denied either decamp or they work against their party like what happened to PDP, APC if not careful will be in serious problems in 2019, like I told you since it's very likely president buhari may not contest again, different interest in APC will continue to hussle for power, alot of things went wrong in in 2015 which a lot of them know, you may remember the National assembly just passed bill for electronic voting for 2019 elections, they know the intricks, knowing that their parties may work against their interest, what actually happened was APC named all of them Saints by going against Buhari's perceived enemies those they see may be stumbling blocks for APC in 2019 election not knowing that some of them mostly members of new PDP who joined them are feeling threatened by the President canals and those of former ACN so for them is to consolidate their position since they know that PDP may not take some of them back, so it's a powerful tussle
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2017
durangokid:
Hmmmm you forgot that parties can't deny anybody ticket even if they do those who are denied either decamp or they work against their party like what happened to PDP, APC if not careful will be in serious problems in 2019, like I told you since it's very likely president buhari may not contest again, different interest in APC will continue to hussle for power, alot of things went wrong in in 2015 which a lot of them know, you may remember the National assembly just passed bill for electronic voting for 2019 elections, they know the intricks, knowing that their parties may work against their interest, what actually happened was APC named all of them Saints by going against Buhari's perceived enemies those they see may be stumbling blocks for APC in 2019 election not knowing that some of them mostly members of new PDP who joined them are feeling threatened by the President canals and those of former ACN so for them is to consolidate their position since they know that PDP may not take some of them back, so it's a powerful tussle

Well let's wait and see 2019 is around the corner..
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
I blame no body than d president who made nonsense statement about working with anybody that emerges as d senate president.ow do u want to implement ur fight against corruption when those who are supposed to support u are thieves ??
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
President buhari is an ex army general,a grand commander of the armed forces.if I were d president,d only place saraki will be president will be at kirikiri I swear..
I just wish all of them will just dieee
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by DIKEnaWAR: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2017
seguno2:

Tinubu is a grandmaster of mind games using the media for effective propaganda with his BMC e-warriors of liars.

I thought it is BMC= Buhari Media Center and not TMC= Tinubu Media Center?
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by naijaboy756: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Nigerians are getting wiser while Buhari supporters are becoming more stupid.....So na Buhari go come back ...Which mumu go vote am?
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
naijaboy756:
Nigerians are getting wiser while Buhari supporters are becoming more stupid.....So na Buhari go come back ...Which mumu go vote am?

LOL the most stewpid set of people are the PDP and GEJ supporters, Despite all the looting your guys still refer to him as your hero when your mothers don't have 2 wrappers hahaha..
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by naijaboy756: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL the most stewpid set of people are the PDP and GEJ supporters, Despite all the looting your guys still refer to him as your hero when your mothers don't have 2 wrappers hahaha..

Stop been a clown... stop disgracing yourself over the internet...Aisha,El-rufai, Dele Momodu, Jibrin etc all know that Buhari ruling Nigeria is a monumental error. GEJ is gone for 2 years.. Talking to u sef makes me look like a fellow clown... When you get sense, let me know
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
naijaboy756:
Stop been a clown... stop disgracing yourself over the internet...Aisha,El-rufai, Dele Momodu, Jibrin etc all know that Buhari ruling Nigeria is a monumental error. GEJ is gone for 2 years.. Talking to u sef makes me look like a fellow clown... When you get sense, let me know

You are the real clown couple with a hatred filled heart, What your hero cannot do for 5yrs you want it under 2yrs that alone make you a clown..

Nigerians are seeing what good government is all about even your PDP set up online poll thinking they will tarnish the image of PMB and APC but got served with their own coin hahaha..
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by cbravo(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2017
The relevance of Karl Popper’s open society to Nigeria Democracy
http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/philosophy/relevance-karl-poppers-open-society-nigeria-democracy/
Re: Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar by BeardedMeat(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:
I don't care how Sen. Saraki flex his muscles as the Senate president of the 8th assembly. All am sure of is that he has sacrifices his future political ascent on immediate self aggrandizement.

Saraki should enjoys his position while it last, but one thing that is certain is that he will not get a second term in that position.
He should also know that nearly 80% of the present senators from the north rode to victory on PMB's popularity and goodwill. The electorates are watching and waiting.

He should remember that once beaten twice shy. By 2019, whether Buhari or any other person as the president will be very much interested on who becomes the president of the senate. And definitely i don't see affliction/traitor rising the second time.

You wish...Wailer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget / We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye / BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.