Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Dear Pastor Ibiyeomie, You Have No Other Option But To Forgive Kemi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Pastor Ibiyeomie, You Have No Other Option But To Forgive Kemi (388 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Pastor Ibiyeomie, You Have No Other Option But To Forgive Kemi by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well." - Jesus Christ of Nazereth (Matthew 5:39-40).

It cannot be said that you're a follower of Jesus Christ, when you refuse to forgive any human being that offends you.

We are free to form our own religion and call it by our own name, that is, if we decide to disobey the instructions of Jesus, especially when it has to do with forgiveness.

The Lord Jesus himself was very vocal on the issue of forgiveness and he clearly set a standard for all his followers to follow.

Christ talked and demonstrated a whole lot about forgiveness in the Bible. From when he 'halted' the stoning of the adulterous woman, the principle of 70 × 7, to when he harshly cautioned Peter for cutting off the ear of a soldier who even came to arrest him (Christ), et al. One of the most remarkable moments where Christ expressed the highest height of forgiveness was during his crucifixion on the Cross of Calvary.

Acording to Luke 23:34, while Jesus was about giving up his ghost on the Cross, he surprisingly asked God to forgive those who were crucifying him. In his (Jesus) words: "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do", he prayed.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Worldwide, is at a critical point in his Ministry whereby he must prove whether he is indeed a loyal servant of Jesus Christ, or whether he is a Leader of another religious sect other than Christianity (of which he is at liberty to pursue).

In the book of Matthew 5:44, Jesus our Messiah instructed us thus: "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you".

Somebody should please tell Pastor Ibiyeomie that the arrest and continued incarceration of Kemi Olunloyo - the lady who allegedly defamed him, is an aberration from everything that has to do with Jesus Christ and Christianity.

Dear Pastor Ibiyeomie, you have no other option but to forgive the young lady. Tell her to "go and sin no more". That's what Jesus would do!

N.B: I do not support slander or defamation in any guise. Those who have followed me all these years can attest to the fact that I do not use or allow vile words on my page, neither do I write or post false stories about anyone. However, I am constrained to point this very Man of God to order, in order to preserve the sanctity of the Christian faith. For without forgiveness, then there's absolutely nothing like Christianity.

- Solomon Okocha

Re: Dear Pastor Ibiyeomie, You Have No Other Option But To Forgive Kemi by NCANChairman(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2017
She committed a crime. It's beyond cheek slapping.

Anyways na name I come check.

NcanChairman
Re: Dear Pastor Ibiyeomie, You Have No Other Option But To Forgive Kemi by alBHAGDADI: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
NCANChairman:
She committed a crime. It's beyond cheek slapping.

Anyways na name I come check.

NcanChairman
If you are not a Christian, Pls don't interfere.

@OP

It has passed the point of him forgiving her It is now the time for him to seek forgiveness from God for going against his commandment.
Re: Dear Pastor Ibiyeomie, You Have No Other Option But To Forgive Kemi by NCANChairman(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If you are not a Christian, Pls don't interfere.

@OP

It has passed the point of him forgiving her It is now the time for him to seek forgiveness from God for going against his commandment.
Tell the mods to make all NL's accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal savior before commenting.

NcanChairman

(1) (Reply)

Religion War: Catholic Church Declares War Against Masqueraders / 10 Of The Best Times To Make Dua / Dunamis International 30-04-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.