Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

NRC Recruit - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NRC Recruit (9443 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Recruit by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
gud for you guys
Re: NRC Recruit by dollars(m): 2:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Am also coming from Ilorin, pls guys let's head up together so we can move together. Pls add me up on WhatsApp on +2348032733391. So we can get ourselves together. Thanks
Re: NRC Recruit by dollars(m): 3:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Am also coming from Ilorin, pls guys let's head up together so we can move Together, for all of us coming from Ilorin. Pls add me up on WhatsApp on +2348032733391. So we can get ourselves together. Thanks
Re: NRC Recruit by msb247(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2017
I hope someone who had access to applicants' contact did not play a prank. How sure are we that the message is from NRC? People use bulk sms these days and specify the sender. The message sounds so informal. If it's true, good luck to those that were invited. I also applied but yet to receive anything so I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one.
Re: NRC Recruit by babalogy(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
I applied for Human Resources Officer but I was not invited. Please, is there anyone who applied for the same position and was invited for the interview?
Re: NRC Recruit by ifeyusuf: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
please do we need to take any documents along?
Re: NRC Recruit by Harrimann: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
ibroh22:

their office is in dugbe in Ibadan,,where are you staying maybe u can give you directions
what about getting to the Railway office from Benin??How will I locate it
Re: NRC Recruit by charlo12(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
is it email dey sent u or text msg?
Re: NRC Recruit by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2017
charlo12:
is it email dey sent u or text msg?
The people that received the invite said its text message...
Re: NRC Recruit by pwettyesther(f): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
I got the text too. I applied under Human Resources Management. pls,what are the likely questions they may ask? Would really appreciate your prompt response. Thanks.
Re: NRC Recruit by CHRISTMECH(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2017
ibroh22:

When coming drop at challenge,,ask where you will see dugbe bus in challenge,tell the bus you will drop at cocoa house,ask for the railway station from there.
N:B- they will drop you at a bus stop near cocoa house because no bus stop in front of cocoa house,but you will be seeing the cocoa house in front of you,so you can ask people the way to the railway station,you will just trek there,dont let any bike or commercial vehicle take the advantage of you,,best of luck

thank you for the address God bless you,
Re: NRC Recruit by rocoh(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Romeozigs:
I got it few minutes ago
where is their office in Ibadan please because that's d closest to me now.
pls any heads up on how its going to be?

Dugbe
Re: NRC Recruit by chingy63(m): 5:12am On Apr 05, 2017
I also got d text...any idea on d questions and d salary structure.

Ifynoble100:
Who's with me
Invited for written interview on Thurs 6/4/17 by 8am @ ANY of the ffg Railway offices closet to you; Enugu, Ibadan, Bauchi, Zaria, PH & Idu Station Abuja.
Please guys what to expect?
Re: NRC Recruit by Anitame(f): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2017
babalogy:
I applied for Human Resources Officer but I was not invited. Please, is there anyone who applied for the same position and was invited for the interview?

Yes. I was invited
Re: NRC Recruit by sirvic68: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ifynoble100:
Who's with me
Invited for written interview on Thurs 6/4/17 by 8am @ ANY of the ffg Railway offices closet to you; Enugu, Ibadan, Bauchi, Zaria, PH & Idu Station Abuja.
Please guys what to expect?

I was not invited for the test but i gate-crashed at zaria and i was able to write without any qualms. There was this list we wrote our names, the position you applied for and your qualification. I think they want to open another file irrespective of the previous application. Are the test questions the same in all centres? Seem so cheap

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit by suyamasta(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
sirvic68:

I was not invited for the test but i gate-crashed at zaria and i was able to write without any qualms. There was this list we wrote our names, the position you applied for and your qualification. I think they want to open another file irrespective of the previous application. Are the test questions the same in all centres? Seem so cheap

Waawuu success to you
Re: NRC Recruit by kingsmecca(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
I Gatecrashed as well, the questions were the same and cheap. Port Harcourt.
Re: NRC Recruit by dollars(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2017
The. Questions were also same in Ibadan too

(1) (2) (Reply)

ENYO Retail & Supply Ltd Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? / National Identification Management Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.