Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118375 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by laz0068(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Adeola012:
Please any update from those that did theirs today? And pls was anybody given the option to choose from Zaria,Enugu or lagos?
it went well,just keep calm n make sure u still remember your exam number.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls when did the message come in. Any one from Ibadan?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
As anyone gotten Oral interview message for Administration/HR, i wrote my test in Ibadan. Quick response needed as my phone Screen just got broken on saturday and have been receiving message but unable to view it...Thank you for your response.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by usmee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Livebygrace:

Test or interview?

Sorry "interview" I beg your pardon
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
laz0068:
Pls which exam number? I don't remember o
Exam number??
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
laz0068:
Was it crowded biko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Harribatia2s: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
What exam number are they asking for pls
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Harribatia2s: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
I got a message to come to zaria on 28, i wrote the test in abuja. Did someone got it too
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please anyone got invite for interview in their Lagos branch?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by laz0068(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Adeola012:

Pls which exam number? I don't remember o
Exam number??
d one d gave you during d exams
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2017
laz0068:
Ahh can't remember o...what's the repercussion of u don't remember?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by AtbuAbdul(m): 4:32am On Sep 27, 2017
laz0068:

Instead of you to tell us a more a important thing that would benefit one during the interview, you are here talking about exam no that no one seems to know anything about! Who knows whether you even attended any interview at all because I can't remember any exam no being given on the aptitude test day. The only thing I know is that our answer scripts required us to fill in some personal information like your name, phone no, post applied... I can't remember any exam no. And of again, I know they can't possibly base a whole interview on mere exam no -that I am certain. God help us all!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Heineken(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2017
In Abuja nothing like exam nos... I applied for ICT.. I PRAY O
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by abiante: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

I want to inquire, has anyone who wrote his/her test in Port Harcourt being invited for the Oral Interview?

If yes, feed us with feedback and details of the invitation.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
abiante:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

I want to inquire, has anyone who wrote his/her test in Port Harcourt being invited for the Oral Interview?

If yes, feed us with feedback and details of the invitation.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Livebygrace: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adeola012:

It should be written not 'wrote'
Regards
Really?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Loboski: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
laz0068:

Please was there any remedy
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Livebygrace:

Really?
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by dhope: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
AtbuAbdul:

Instead of you to tell us a more a important thing that would benefit one during the interview, you are here talking about exam no that no one seems to know anything about! Who knows whether you even attended any interview at all because I can't remember any exam no being given on the aptitude test day. The only thing I know is that our answer scripts required us to fill in some personal information like your name, phone no, post applied... I can't remember any exam no. And of again, I know they can't possibly base a whole interview on mere exam no -that I am certain. God help us all!
exam no was given indeed on d day of exam but nrc officials didn't instruct anyone to pay attention to it. everybody was asked to sign against that no at Ibadan center where I wrote. the format of the exam no is like IB/0000 for those who wrote in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Kemifunke15(f): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yeah; true @dhope.
I got a text to come for interview @ Lagos on Saturday. I wrote my exams at Ibadan.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Maksol(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kemifunke15:
Yeah; true @dhope.
I got a text to come for interview @ Lagos on Saturday. I wrote my exams at Ibadan.
What did u apply for pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by laz0068(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
AtbuAbdul:

hmmmmm,did u have to say all this I just told you what I was asked and the best you could do was to start ranting. Its well
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by laz0068(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
dhope:

exam no was given indeed on d day of exam but nrc officials didn't instruct anyone to pay attention to it. everybody was asked to sign against that no at Ibadan center where I wrote. the format of the exam no is like IB/0000 for those who wrote in Ibadan.
tank u Broda,I don't know how mean the are wit the exam number but it was written on my assessment sheet so I wouldn't knw their reason for demanding for it.more over the interview didn't have laid down questions rather you are questioned base on your field of study and that depends on the interviewers.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Elaric(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Enugu interview yesterday was ok,jst dat dey lack d proper arrangement at first,because I got interviewed 9.45 at night. I was at d venue latest 8.15am
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Palaver: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Harribatia2s:
I got a message to come to zaria on 28, i wrote the test in abuja. Did someone got it too
yes I did. when are you leaving abuja? I'm be leaving as early as possible tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Mahmudbelel: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Can sumbody confirm this stuff for me.

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Palaver: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Harribatia2s: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
I reached zaria dis evening. Yet to kno the location of the nrc office tho
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Palaver: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Harribatia2s:
I reached zaria dis evening. Yet to kno the location of the nrc office tho
ok.....thank God for safe trip. please when you find out the exact venue. please kindly notify me. thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Maksol(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Hw is it going dre in Zaria. Anyone from Ibadan dre.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by toygod2: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
Kemifunke15:
Yeah; true @dhope.

Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Kemifunke15:
Yeah; true @dhope.
are you serious about what you said

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.