Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118520 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Kemifunke15(f): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Yes, I got a text around 6:30pm on Tuesday.
I applied for higher technical officer, electrical
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by manny4u(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2017
pls has anybody that applied for pupil traffic officer gotten invite; especially dos that wrote test in Abuja?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2017
manny4u:
pls has anybody that applied for pupil traffic officer gotten invite; especially dos that wrote test in Abuja?
Maybe you shld check the Nrc oral interview thread.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sirvic68: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Queue for text checking. Interview yet to commence .... Zaria centre

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Alhamdlh done with my interview at Nrc office Zaria Just now and i wish all those who done theirs and who are not yet to be interviewed success and we hope to hear good outcomes soon and God bless us
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Alhamdlh done with my interview at Nrc office Zaria Just now and i wish all those who done theirs and who are not yet to be interviewed success and we hope to hear good outcomes soon and God bless us
Welldone. How was it pls,what did they ask? Did it look promising? How was the crowd? Were they organized? Don't mind my plenty question.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
yusufbala2010:
@ last bro ,I still remember when you dey find update for nairaland some months ago,lol, anyway how was it?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by hephzibah311: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
please, has anyone gotten invite for interview at Lagos
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Maksol(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
hephzibah311:
please, has anyone gotten invite for interview at Lagos
Did u get d invite
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by auwalabj(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
has any one got invite 4 dos tha wrote d test in Bauchi state, or any one for pupil traffic officer 2 that was invited.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by hephzibah311: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
No, but someone said earlier that she got invite for Saturday. Just want to be sure if Lagos interview is on Saturday
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sharontiyan(f): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na wa o. Are they still sending messages for the oral interview? I wrote my aptitude test in Enugu. Has anyone that applied for pupil human resources officer been called for the oral interview?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kemifunke15:
Yeah; true @dhope.
I got a text to come for interview @ Lagos on Saturday. I wrote my exams at Ibadan.

Please when did you got the message, and what did you applied for?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bakerdav:
are you serious about what you said

Are you serious please speak to us.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by hephzibah311: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
please, can you let us see the message. At least we should know our fate, whether to still expect message from them or not. tnx
Kemifunke15:
Yeah; true @dhope.
I got a text to come for interview @ Lagos on Saturday. I wrote my exams at Ibadan.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Livebygrace: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
hephzibah311:
please, can you let us see the message. At least we should know our fate, whether to still expect message from them or not. tnx
Maybe the lady is just making mouth here.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
sharontiyan:
Na wa o. Are they still sending messages for the oral interview? I wrote my aptitude test in Enugu. Has anyone that applied for pupil human resources officer been called for the oral interview?

Me too is expecting HR/Admin invites from Ibadan cos that's where i wrote my written interview
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Kemifunke15(f): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'm serious, I got invite on Tuesday. I can check nairaland 24/7. I applied for higher technical officer, mechanical/electrical/s&t, level 8.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Kemifunke15(f): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'm serious, I got invite on Tuesday. I can't check nairaland 24/7. I applied for higher technical officer, mechanical/electrical/s&t department , level 8.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Palaver: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
The interview in Zaria was messed up. Although efforts were made to control the crowd and speed things up by dividing the crowd into geopolitical zones. At least, 40-50% of those who showed up for the interview were never invited in the first place. Many found a way of sending the sms invites to themselves. Others just heard and branched while a considerable number were asked to come by relatives who were invited. This made the interview almost endless. Some people didnt know the positions they applied for, some couldnt even fill in their state of origin correctly. It was that bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by dhope: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
pls has anyone who applied for Engineer II been called for interview at any of the interview center?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Remi83(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2017
Palaver:
The interview in Zaria was messed up. Although efforts were made to control the crowd and speed things up by dividing the crowd into geopolitical zones. At least, 40-50% of those who showed up for the interview were never invited in the first place. Many found a way of sending the sms invites to themselves. Others just heard and branched while a considerable number were asked to come by relatives who were invited. This made the interview almost endless. Some people didnt know the positions they applied for, some couldnt even fill in their state of origin correctly. It was that bad.

Palaver:

Palaver:

Hmmmm. Got invited for an interview at nrc lagos. Praying fervently against a repeat of the bullshit that went down at the written interview at Ibadan.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by hephzibah311: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2017
congrats to all those who have received message for Lagos interview. Please, did anyone receive phone call. I was called and told to be around for the interview but no message to back it up.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Kemifunke15(f): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
They should have used the list they have in screening candidates.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Livebygrace: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2017
hephzibah311:
congrats to all those who have received message for Lagos interview. Please, did anyone receive phone call. I was called and told to be around for the interview but no message to back it up.
When?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by josejay: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Hello everyone got the invite too for pupil Engineer oral interview in Lagos.... please those that have done their's should kindly inform us of the likely interview questions being asked. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Maksol(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2017
josejay:
Hello everyone got the invite too for pupil Engineer oral interview in Lagos.... please those that have done their's should kindly inform us of the likely interview questions being asked. Thanks
Pls wen did u get d invite pls.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by josejay: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
I got the message yesterday
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by josejay: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Maksol:

Pls wen did u get d invite pls.
I got the invite yesterday
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by idee91: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
josejay:

I got the invite yesterday
which date were u scheduled for ?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by dhope: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
is nrc saying me I no pass that simple test? Are they still sending message to people to appear for interview in Lagos? has anybody gotten invite today?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by absnaira(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
idee91:
which date were u scheduled for ?
direction pls from mile 2 to NRC office ebute metta Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.