Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118394 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Jokerman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Who knows what to read or prepare for... any hint at all??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by hedris200: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
hint pls, who knws what is needed to perpare for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls any body here that applied for the post of pupil public relation officer and whose center is Abuja. Holla pls.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Livebygrace:
What did u guys apply for?
pupil engineer
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adeola012: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
engrjacuzzi:
inbox me if you need any info on NRC matters

Hi. Tried sending u a mail but it didn't go tru. Pls drop I email address here or just say hi to me on mail2dams@gmail.com
Looking forward to ur response.
Regards.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
engrjacuzzi:
inbox me if you need any info on NRC matters
Hi Engr, please I will be glad if you can drop ur email address for me or mail me on this, adefolasteven@gmail.com... Wanna make some enquires from you. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by eghexs76: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yeah....I applied HR officer and got the txt on Saturday too. ....
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by UkOYENJNR: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
abeg who applied for pupil electrical engineer n got d invite..lets meet
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by estellepink(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
My sister didn't apply but she got the text messages. She called me to know if it's a scam. Please any idea of this stuff
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by slyd90(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
pls I'm planning on gate crashing can someone please send the invite he/she got to me?? ...thanks pls help a brother...07030068636
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
slyd90:
pls I'm planning on gate crashing can someone please send the invite he/she got to me?? ...thanks pls help a brother...07030068636

Pls if you know you were not invited just wait a little bit more. The invitations were not sent all at once. Going there might only make things more difficult for the staff there and the invitees. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
estellepink:
My sister didn't apply but she got the text messages. She called me to know if it's a scam. Please any idea of this stuff

It it's not a mistake, then her details must have found their way to NRC through someone. May be someone else who has her CV applied on her behalf. You know there are still good nigerians around cheesy
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
eghexs76:
I did
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
UkOYENJNR:
abeg who applied for pupil electrical engineer n got d invite..lets meet

I did
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by giggolo: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Any idea of likely question?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Areas of concentration (unofficial - my own thought):

The MD of NRC, history of NRC (eg founding date, etc), head office, type of rail/guage being used in Nigeria, total rail distance (kd-abj), number of stations, contractor, project sum, contract procurement method, duration of construction from start to finish, parts of a rail track and so on! Begin by reading up every page on the website particularly the About Us section and then related news articles as much as you can. Reading about the basics of railway engineering, design & maintenance may be of benefit especially to the engineers. Study the organizational structure and try to know all the management staff (names, position, department, etc). Finally are general aptitude questions (e.g verbal/numerical reasoning, current affairs, etc).

Good luck to us all!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
msb247:

Pls if you know you were not invited just wait a little bit more. The invitations were not sent all at once. Going there might only make things more difficult for the staff there and the invitees. smiley
Please can we still be hopeful as per invites I mean some of us who hasn't see any text yet??
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Xmen149:
one of the least paid fed.gvt work...goodluck guys

At least Rail transport is very interesting, just like it is with Airplanes. It's still better than doing nothing at home or on the streets undecided.

That being said, I think pay would be much better this time around now that railway system is functioning, unlike in previous years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by miwalo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
eghexs76:
I applied
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by josejay: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls oh I applied for the post of Mechanical/Electrical department grade level 8 and i didnt get the invite....pls has anyone in this dept gotten an invite frm NRC??
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by bfbellexce: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2017
fatdick:
And what they want is? You think no one else among the multitude that applied have the same qualification/experience or even better than you? Sometimes, it's best to just shut up and observe when you're clueless about something.

I get ur time? spew ur trash. y am i even answering u. go dive into d lagoon jooh.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Rail way terminal is in Dugbe opposite and near cocoa house
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 1:07am On Apr 04, 2017
I applied for Pupil HR and Admin.
Do anyone have knowledge of past interview or what we might be expecting? The day is drawing near
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2017
obitwice06:

I did

Hey make we rub mind together ’cos I applied for same position. What's your expecting like
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Greatzeus:
If you didn't receive the text and you need this job badly my advice for you is to gatecrash, you have nothing to loose,at worst you will be sent back,especially if the state you live have a station office.
But if you will have to travel far to gate crash please don't,considering the cost and the risk of long journey.
God be with you all as you go,may he favor you and grant you your heart desires kiss kiss

Amen oO
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 1:28am On Apr 04, 2017
komzy589:
Please I need direction from Ikorodu, Lagos State to the interview venue at Ibadan.

Meet me in BRT bus I will lead you there
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 1:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Adet5:

Thank you sir, pls which other means can i use to verify if i av been invited because i lost my phone with the sim i used during application. Thanks in anticipation

I reside in Lagos, can I meet you in Iddo station or where? Any contact to halls you. My is 08094589459.

Egbon eje kamo boselo
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by seunla84: 4:36am On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=josejay post=55239653]Pls oh I applied for the post of Mechanical/Electrical department grade level 8 and i didnt get the invite....pls has anyone in this dept gotten an invite frm NRC??[/quote

Yes, I got invite
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Harjet(m): 5:33am On Apr 04, 2017
komzy589:
Please I need direction from Ikorodu, Lagos State to the interview venue at Ibadan.
From Ikorodu, get a bus going to Ibadan.. Make sure it's the bus going to Challenge not Iwo road oo.. They will drop u at challenge. The challenge where they'll drop u is opposite glo office (for easy identification). From that same challenge bus stop, u'll see cabs or buses going to Dugbe or u can just ask anyone around. And pls make sure u tell the driver of the cab or conductor of the bus u'll be dropping at the Railway Station. U can take a bike too if u want. The Dugbe bus stop is almost opposite to the Railway Station itself.. And pls if U're confused abt directions, ask pple arnd you. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by jagadab: 5:54am On Apr 04, 2017
how many hours from Lagos to Ibadan?
can I make it to the venue if I leave my home very early pls I need answers thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by komzy589(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Harjet:
From Ikorodu, get a bus going to Ibadan.. Make sure it's the bus going to Challenge not Iwo road oo.. They will drop u at challenge. The challenge where they'll drop u is opposite glo office (for easy identification). From that same challenge bus stop, u'll see cabs or buses going to Dugbe or u can just ask anyone around. And pls make sure u tell the driver of the cab or conductor of the bus u'll be dropping at the Railway Station. U can take a bike too if u want. The Dugbe bus stop is almost opposite to the Railway Station itself.. And pls if U're confused abt directions, ask pple arnd you. Good luck
Thank you so much my brother. You 've made this journey so easy in my eyes now. God will continue to bless u.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by kissly007: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2017
pls anybody wif portharcourt office location. Am coming frm onne rivers state. Plsss help me cos am new in dis state. God bless and help us well. good luck to us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.