Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists (5631 Views)

For Those Of You Atheists / You Atheists, Are Wrong! / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by enshy: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:
This makes no sense. Pls answer this question: who or what created Yahweh and Allah?
How convinced are you that your question makes any sense?
Ild rather answer a fool according to his folly or be silent!
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Delusions of grandiosity undecided
Abi na lie...... undecided
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

yes you asked me a simple question

you asked if "god" is part of the universe

I asked a question that would make your question more clear and the onus is now on you to answer that first; what you've done so far is dodge and dodge

rest if you can't define "god"

If u dont know the definition of God,
Sorry I dont think you are intellectually qualified to be on this thread....

It will be one mighty tedious task..

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

Abi na lie...... undecided

Google that.
The previous
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry I dont think you are intellectually qualified to be on this thread....

It will be one mighty tedious task..

Sorry I dont think you are intellectually qualified to ask me if "god" is part of the universe or not

one question, still no answer
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Without much story, I think the best definitions and descriptions of God (both almighty and non-mighty) are;

1. God can be defined as an entity/term coined by the collective ideas of ancient humans to deceive future humans

2. It can also be defined a Word/term/entity coined by primitive humans, on Primitive humans, now used to remote the modern humans.

3. Is a word/term created by the people, for the dull people and to control the intelligent people.

4. God is a word used by the primitives to explain events they never understood....

5. God is the excused used by NL THEISTS to dodge question

6. God is the only person that could fathom why the brain sleeps daily.

Since Dr couldn't define god
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Sorry I dont think you are intellectually qualified to ask me if "god" is part of the universe or not

Mscheww.
Please step aside....
Let the person i replied continue....

Your echolalia is on the loose..
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww. Please step aside.... Let the person i replied continue....
Your echolalia is on the loose..
another rant with no definition in sight

grin
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by enshy: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

You come to NL, give excuses, then choose post(s) that best suites you and disappear....

I thought your temperature was boiling when you joined this SECTION preaching upandan.
Wetin happen?
Hey my friend, does it affect you in any way what posts I choose to respond to?
You dont control me nor my actions...
My Passion for God is as hot as ever!!!
Did you read the op? What would you call the atheist?
That guy killed atheism!

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

grin

I am serious...
The person i mentioned knows the definition...

At least he has a better sense of shame...
His dictionary doesnt get edited every week..
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by otemdomino: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
enshy:

How convinced are you that your question makes any sense?
Ild rather answer a fool according to his folly or be silent!
Who is a fool? Do you use such foul word even when fictitious jesus have told you not to? May Yahweh be punished the more in his spiritual cage for this statement of yours. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

I am serious... The person i mentioned knows the definition...
At least he has a better sense of shame... His dictionary doesnt get edited every week..
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Please stop mentioning me,
If u have no answer to the question i asked that fellow...

At least on this thread.
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
enshy:
Hey my friend, does it affect you in any way what posts I choose to respond to? You dont control me nor my actions... My Passion for God is as hot as ever!!! Did you read the op? What would you call the atheist? That guy killed atheism!
how did he kill atheism?
did atheism ever made any claim on how the universe came about?
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
enshy:

That guy killed atheism!
He never killed atheism because am sure you never read the responses by most commenters... All you were after was to scroll down and hit the REPLY button to respond, "SEE FINISHING"

Now, kindly go back to page zero and read again. Even the op has disappeared
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Please stop mentioning me, If u have no answer to the question i asked that fellow...
At least on this thread.
Please stop mentioning me, If u have no answer to the definition of "god"
At least on this thread.
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

God : The extremely powerful uncaused necessarily existing non-contingent non physical immaterial eternal being who created the universe and everything in it .

Hopefullandlord , adepeter26 and the coterie of other ignorant atheists , we have gone through this simple exercise before here

https://www.nairaland.com/3553021/conclusion-atheism-illogical-atheist-delusion

Thats the definition of God .

So what next ? undecided

Let me tell you : interminable insipid arguments to ensue

The universe does not exist necessarily and it is contingent since it has a beginning then it was caused by something that has a direct opposite of its properties . Simple logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
enshy:

That guy killed atheism!
Anyways, since he killed atheism, you could continue on his behalf....

Here is my question as regarding the OP.

From the op, we are meant to understand that its illogical & absurd for something to have come out of nothing.
In summary implying, their must be a creator....

Fine, we agree, there must be a creator. And who is that creator? God.

Now, who created that creator? (now, if you are good at programming, this is what we call the infinite loop)

Waiting for your answer
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Something tells me kingebukasblog has a duplicate moniker that have been active on this thread..... angry

My instinct tho
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hopefullandlord , adepeter26 and the coterie of other ignorant atheists , we have gone through this simple exercise before here

So what next ? undecided

The universe does not exist necessarily and it is contingent since it has a beginning then it was caused by something that has a direct opposite of its properties . Simple logic

at last, someone did some digging, close but no cigar

this is simply what they call "defining something into existence"

The short dismissal is that definition is not existence. more familiarly stated, the map is not the terrain.

You have freedom to define any damn fool thing you want, but just having a definition does not allow you to assert that something matching that definition exists.

Turn the bachelor example on its head. Imagine some orange-headed despot decides, in a fit of madness next month (just for the sake of example, you see), to have all unmarried men of age either forcibly married or killed; Now we have a valid definition of bachelor, but no actual bachelors to apply it to.

"Definitionalist" arguments (I have defined, therefore it is) are all garbage through the same chain of reasoning.

Q.E.D.
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

From the op, we are meant to understand that its illogical & absurd for something to have come out of nothing.

Now, who created that creator? (now, if you are good at programming, this is what we call the infinite loop)

Waiting for your answer

this guy is bad grin
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So what next ? undecided

Of course,
Their logic thinks the best way to halt an argument is to feign ignorance of definitions.....

Some of them rewrite their dictionary every week....
Even definition of atheism is ever changing just to save their dead arguments....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hahn(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:
Something tells me kingebukasblog has a duplicate moniker that have been active on this thread..... angry

My instinct tho

I suspect felixomor because that personality is a more arrogantly ignorant version of himself

Like a person who just enjoys saying a whole lot of nothing and being proud about it
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Of course,
Their logic thinks the best way to halt an argument is to feign ignorance of definitions.....

Some of them rewrite their dictionary every week....
Even definition of atheism is ever changing just to save their dead arguments....
And the definition of Christianity never changed?
Interpretation of the bible never changed?

Go and siddon for somewhere jare
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

Waiting for your answer

Gosh , what blatant display of ignorance shocked

If you agree that it is illogical absurd idiotic to even surmise that something can come out of from nothing , then the logical conclusion is that God - the creator of our finite universe - has no beginning , is uncaused , has always been , necessarily existing . How many times are you going to be spoon fed with this very simple description of God ? How many times ?

The joke is on you pal . How you don't see it is actually understandable . I mean you are an atheist . You are repulsed by logic and ratiocination smiley
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by enshy: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

Waiting for your answer
Isnt kill death?
If atheism is dead, then nothing to say.
However to make the atheist's folly more obvious, What could create a creator God?
Isnt an infinite loop initiated?
Guy see your question and comparison, wouldnt any wise man rate it VERY POOR?
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
hahn:

I suspect felixomor because that personality is a more arrogantly ignorant version of himself

Like a person who just enjoys saying a whole lot of nothing and being proud about it
Exactly.... And They start quoting each other. Just like 4evergod quoting bbfever....

Same moniker quoting itself....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

leave our medic jare, make patient no die

Kingebukasblog has done more on this thread with a single post than all our medic's Rigmaroles put together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

If i ask u to show me where definition of Christianity change now,

U will start jumping like antelope,

So no need.... lipsrsealed
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

at last, someone did some digging, close but no cigar

this is simply what they call "defining something into existence"

The short dismissal is that definition is not existence. more familiarly stated, the map is not the terrain.

You have freedom to define any damn fool thing you want, but just having a definition does not allow you to assert that something matching that definition exists.

Turn the bachelor example on its head. Imagine some orange-headed despot decides, in a fit of madness next month (just for the sake of example, you see), to have all unmarried men of age either forcibly married or killed; Now we have a valid definition of bachelor, but no actual bachelors to apply it to.

"Definitionalist" arguments (I have defined, therefore it is) are all garbage through the same chain of reasoning.

Q.E.D.

Empty .

Next !
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
hahn:

Bcoa we exposed your multiple fake IDs ba?
grin
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Empty .
Next !
i agree, I've rendered your definition empty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The ECK Masters! / Filing Tax Returns On Your Tithes And Charitable Gifts, Is It Ok In God's Eyes? / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo (KICC) Richer Than Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.