Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists (5643 Views)

For Those Of You Atheists / You Atheists, Are Wrong! / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Alert me when your brain Starts working...
I advice you jump to education and romance section bro cos you're more of a TROLL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

I advice you jump to education and romance section bro cos you're more of a TROLL

Hehehehe....

Says the commander in chief of trolls.... grin

Jokes
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by bolkay47(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

change "believe" to "Know" because atheism has never subscribed to any idea nor would subscribe to any idea
I disagree with you. Read through some posts by NL atheists and you will be shocked.
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by otemdomino: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
davtosh:
I bought a percel of Land Four years ago in a rocky part of My Town Iree in Osun state.

I have tried to start building on it but every time i get money i have urgent matters to settle with it

Just last year I was called by the person that sold it to me that being a rocky area a Quarry is beign started close by. So I thought may be I would sell it off and use the money to buy another land somewhere else.

Last week the man called again and told me he saw a mansion on my land that he didnt know i have finally sold it nd I was shocked.

Next day I took off to see who d hell built on my land and low and behold the very first surprise I saw is that the building is exact replica of my proposed building plan I intended to build. With the flowers at exactly where i plan to put them. A well planned compound to my very taste.

A fake smile showed on my face cause I really couldn't figure out if I was dreaming or not. I then proceeded to knock on the door and get to kno who the trespasser was.

I got to the door and knocked and knocked and there was no answer. every where was quiet. I then managed to turn the door knob and the door flung open. And to my greatest surprise again My own self portrait on the wall with the pictures of my family at the opposite side.

I became afraid than i have ever been in my whole entire life. I ran back out and stood shaking somewhere under a tree but then I brought out my phone and dialled the land sellers number, I told him to come quickly and within minutes he was with me.
I took him into the sitting room and the moment he entered he started laughing. I asked him why the laughter and he said "Oga so na you own the house and you never tell me you dey start to build." I was surprised and I asked him why he said so. He replied "No be your pictures be this" ?
I said yes its my picture but I am not the one who owns the house. He continued laughing

It took me almost 30minutes to convince him that I am not the owner. And we boh sat under the tree in shock. No one to even ask questions.

On asking him when last he was at the site before the day he saw the building he said a month and that he didnt plan to visit the site untill that day they heard a big noise from the site direction and they thought the Quarry has started production and when they arrived there, there was no Quarry worker on sight and on getting to my land he discorvered the house.

Immediately my mind went to the Big Bang.

I decided to move in with my family and you cant believe it no one has come to challenge us.

Another Big Bang happened in my Town and it gave me a beautiful Mansion just like I have on my proposed plan and even furnished it to my taste with my pictures and that of my wife and kids.

Thanks to the Big Bang.

I shouldnt forget to add that I met a beautiful Alsatian Dog chained at the foot of the sofa.

I eventually named the dog Atheist The Dreamer
This makes no sense. Pls answer this question: who or what created Yahweh and Allah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

And is God part of the universe?
sad

you tell me

universe has to come from something is what you claimed

you said its "god" that created the universe

I ask you where that "god" come from, you now specially plead by saying that "god" is an exception

I hope this doesn't fly over your head, I can only hope
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by otemdomino: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
oglalasioux:
Very lame argument.

The universe was planned by your god, right?

Are we alone in the universe?

Your answer is obviously yes.

So your god created two hundred billion galaxies just so earth and humanity can exist. I'll give you the pass mark.

So your god went through all these troubles to create the universe so we can exist but doesn't have a clue on what to do about natural disasters, diseases/epidemics, drought/famine, conflicts/wars and inequality. Your god created a perfect universe but humanity still have issues of being born with chronic diseases such as cancer, schizophrenia and diabetes.

Your answer is to obviously blame everything on the devil. But check it out;

God went through the troubles of making a universe that is at least 150 billion light years in diameter (one light year in kilometers is 10,000,000,000,000,000.) yet doesn't have a clue of what to do with the devil.

God indeed!

Yahweh have no idea of how the physical unlimited universe came about and he has never said that he had the idea. He was only claiming to be the god of heaven and earth, not GOD THE UNIVERSE. However, thousands other gods also claimed to be god of the earth with him-Vishnu, Allah, Odin, Moloch, Enlil all claimed to own the world. That's why Yahweh is a jealous god.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
bolkay47:
I disagree with you. Read through some posts by NL atheists and you will be shocked.

so "some posts by Nairaland atheists" are speaking for atheism as a whole?

its like saying the Catholics or Amish or AMORC speak for Christianity as a whole
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you tell me

universe has to come from something is what you claimed

you said its "god" that created the universe

I ask you where that "god" come from, you now specially plead by saying that "god" is an exception

I hope this doesn't fly over your head, I can only hope

Is God part of the universe?
Simple question.

Lets see the person things are flying over his head!
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by wirinet(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

God did not have to come from anything.

It is only that which is subject to time, space and matter that needs to come from something.

God is outside time, space and matter.
Just substitute the term God for Universe and you have your answer.
The Universe does not have to come from anything, the universe is.
The universe itself is not subject to time, space and matter. Time is a very fluid and relative term, it depends on the relative velocity of the observer in relation to the to velocity reference frame the measurement is carried out. The universe itself has no time.
Same with space, measurement of the distance between 2 points in space also depends on the velocity of the the points are moving in relation to the observer. That is why at the big bang or in a singularity, there is no space, no time and no matter.
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by bolkay47(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

so "some posts by Nairaland atheists" are speaking for atheism as a whole?

its like saying the Catholics or Amish or AMORC speak for Christianity as a whole
You werent generalising whrn you made the following statement? "change "believe" to "Know" because atheism has never subscribed to any idea nor would subscribe to any idea"
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
wirinet:

Just substitute the term God for Universe and you have your answer.
The Universe does not have to come from anything, the universe is.
The universe itself is not subject to time, space and matter. Time is a very fluid and relative term, it depends on the relative velocity of the observer in relation to the to velocity reference frame the measurement is carried out. The universe itself has no time.
Same with space, measurement of the distance between 2 points in space also depends on the velocity of the the points are moving in relation to the observer. That is why at the big bang or in a singularity, there is no space, no time and no matter.

Sorry
I wish i could
Unfortunately, the universe is defined as time, space and matter....
So it had a beginning.

Sorry
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Is God part of the universe? Simple question.
Lets see the person things are flying over his head!
is "god" part of the universe?
what question is that
define "god"
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

is "god" part of the universe?

what question is that

define "god"

Answer simple question, mr man.....
Stop rabbiting around the hole....
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry
I wish i could
Unfortunately, the universe is defined as time, space and matter....
So it had a beginning.

Sorry

no it doesn't, its just speculation

go talk to cosmologists and study their models of the universe, they have eternal models and it could be as valid as non eternal models
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Answer simple question, mr man.....
Stop rabbiting around the hole....

you need to defend the premise of your question first

if I ask you "is hcsjfbshdhd part of the universe?" you should ask me what "hcsjfbshdhd" is before answering, right?

so define "god"

don't Dodge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you need to defend the premise of your question first

if I ask you "is hcsjfbshdhd part of the universe?" you should ask me what "hcsjfbshdhd" is before answering, right?

so define "god"

don't Dodge

As usual,
U r about to rewrite your own dictionary.....

Typical grin
Please step aside!
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

no it doesn't, its just speculation

go talk to cosmologists and study their models of the universe, they have eternal models and it could be as valid as non eternal models

Answer my question first...
Is God part of the universe?
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Answer my question first... Is God part of the universe?
and I ask you to define "god" before I give my answer
if you can't define "god", please rest
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and I ask you to define "god" before I give my answer

if you can't define "god", please rest

I see.
All these while u wrote numerous posts and threads on "God"...
Your dictionary was missing ba?
Msheww
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

I see.
All these while u wrote numerous posts and threads on "God"...
Your dictionary was missing ba?
Msheww

define "god"
or rest
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

define "god"
or rest
Buahahahahahahahahaha forget Dr jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

define "god"
or rest

Use your dictionary.....
Stop rabbiting.

Its obvious u have seen your ignobly "rule" would have been destroyed with your yes or no answer...
So what do u do?

As usual,
Feign ignorance of the dictionary, r try to rewrite yours.
Your routes are stale....

Please move aside, let people who can stand by their words discuss...
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:
Buahahahahahahahahaha forget Dr jare
lol, he became stuck as expected
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Use your dictionary.....
Stop rabbiting.

Its obvious u have seen your ignobly "rule" would have been destroyed with your yes or no answer...
So what do u do?

As usual,

all these are long sermon with no substance

for the umpteenth time, define "god"

or rest
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by enshy: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
davtosh:
I bought a percel of Land Four years ago in a rocky part of My Town Iree in Osun state.

I have tried to start building on it but every time i get money i have urgent matters to settle with it

Just last year I was called by the person that sold it to me that being a rocky area a Quarry is beign started close by. So I thought may be I would sell it off and use the money to buy another land somewhere else.

Last week the man called again and told me he saw a mansion on my land that he didnt know i have finally sold it nd I was shocked.

Next day I took off to see who d hell built on my land and low and behold the very first surprise I saw is that the building is exact replica of my proposed building plan I intended to build. With the flowers at exactly where i plan to put them. A well planned compound to my very taste.

A fake smile showed on my face cause I really couldn't figure out if I was dreaming or not. I then proceeded to knock on the door and get to kno who the trespasser was.

I got to the door and knocked and knocked and there was no answer. every where was quiet. I then managed to turn the door knob and the door flung open. And to my greatest surprise again My own self portrait on the wall with the pictures of my family at the opposite side.

I became afraid than i have ever been in my whole entire life. I ran back out and stood shaking somewhere under a tree but then I brought out my phone and dialled the land sellers number, I told him to come quickly and within minutes he was with me.
I took him into the sitting room and the moment he entered he started laughing. I asked him why the laughter and he said "Oga so na you own the house and you never tell me you dey start to build." I was surprised and I asked him why he said so. He replied "No be your pictures be this" ?
I said yes its my picture but I am not the one who owns the house. He continued laughing

It took me almost 30minutes to convince him that I am not the owner. And we boh sat under the tree in shock. No one to even ask questions.

On asking him when last he was at the site before the day he saw the building he said a month and that he didnt plan to visit the site untill that day they heard a big noise from the site direction and they thought the Quarry has started production and when they arrived there, there was no Quarry worker on sight and on getting to my land he discorvered the house.

Immediately my mind went to the Big Bang.

I decided to move in with my family and you cant believe it no one has come to challenge us.

Another Big Bang happened in my Town and it gave me a beautiful Mansion just like I have on my proposed plan and even furnished it to my taste with my pictures and that of my wife and kids.

Thanks to the Big Bang.

I shouldnt forget to add that I met a beautiful Alsatian Dog chained at the foot of the sofa.

I eventually named the dog Atheist The Dreamer
You just dealt a big blow on the ego of the atheist.
The atheist needs to bury his head in shame at how obvious his folly has become.
He also needs to admit his folly and turn to his God

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Use your dictionary.....
Stop rabbiting.

So what do u do?

As usual,

Mr man, he asked for your definition of god.
Define god and continue....

Lobatan undecided
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

all these are long sermon with no substance

for the umpteenth time, define "god"

or rest

U were asked a simple question...
U r the one saying "or rest"

Is it that you cant read?
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

Mr man, he asked for your definition of god.
Define god and continue....

Lobatan undecided

Even u ma,
So called expert on "God existence"

Doesnt know what "God" means...
So why do you think u r qualified to be on this thread? undecided
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
enshy:

You just dealt a big blow on the ego of the atheist.
The atheist needs to bury his head in shame at how obvious his folly has become.
He also needs to admit his folly and turn to his God
You come to NL, give excuses, then choose post(s) that best suites you and disappear....

I thought your temperature was boiling when you joined this SECTION preaching upandan.
Wetin happen?
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Even u ma,
So called expert on "God existence"

Doesnt know what "God" means...
So why do you think u r qualified to be on this thread? undecided
You know me and you gat no business abi grin cos na thorn I be to ya flesh cool
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

You know me and you gat no business abi grin cos na thorn I be to ya flesh cool

Delusions of grandiosity undecided
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

U were asked a simple question...
U r the one saying "or rest"

Is it that you cant read?

yes you asked me a simple question

you asked if "god" is part of the universe

I asked a question that would make your question more clear and the onus is now on you to answer that first; what you've done so far is dodge and dodge

rest if you can't define "god"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. / 3 BAD Trends For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.