Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62345 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by AloyEmeka6: 3:43am On Dec 26, 2009
Did the artricle say he is a muslim?. He could be a Christian guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 26, 2009
na2day?:

surprisingly all the muslim warlords on NL are not responding to this thread  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They are in the mosque . . . wait small.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Hauwa1: 3:43am On Dec 26, 2009
0hsisi:

Only the guilty are afraid
You are more likely to be investigated
You that is running away

grin grin
FL Gators:

My Hauwa is not guilty. . . . lets turn our eyes to honerico1 grin

nagode dear,  kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by naijacann: 3:44am On Dec 26, 2009
The guy no be nigerian, na Hausa/Muslem Man ohh.
Thank God say I be christian
Criticize me all u want but radical islamic fundamentalism is a major factor here.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by metalgong5(m): 3:44am On Dec 26, 2009
By their names we shall know them . . . . . .terrorist Mallams
Nigeria is already a failed state being ruled by Islamic terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:44am On Dec 26, 2009
na2day?:

surprisingly all the muslim warlords on NL are not responding to this thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They won't be here  when the thread is hot
As soon as the thing quietens Imam Olabowole  will appear with his long winded posts
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 3:45am On Dec 26, 2009
How is it embarrassing? Several Americans have been caught working in cahoots with Al Qaeda . . . are all Americans now ashamed?

GOD bless America, abeg dont poor sand sand for my garri, u no hear say "we are not alone" grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:45am On Dec 26, 2009
*Hauwa*:

grin grin
nagode dear,  kiss kiss

With a name like Hauwa,you're already a suspect grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by eldee(m): 3:45am On Dec 26, 2009
SEFAGO:

Thank god, I just keep to myself, study study study, and of course taking care of the babes cheesy

Babes?? FL Gators is on the CIA Terrorist Watchlist.
Her boobies are considered a weapon of man destruction cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 3:46am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

My Hauwa is not guilty. . . . lets turn our eyes to honerico1 grin

Like i care, if they like, let them print out all my post on nairaland, na dem go waste money, i no even get any family for north nor ever lived there, not even a moslem, so let them come waste their time. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by becomrich16: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2009
My reason for oppositing Nuclear power or weapon in nigeria is prove from this. I know what the north can do. And it is better for the world to act far. Or we would have problem in Nigeria. They can create a military zone between the north and south.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2009
SEFAGO:

GOD bless America, abeg dont poor sand sand for my garri, u no hear say "we are not alone" grin
grin grin grin

@Post

I seriously want to get my hands on this man. Ohhh gawwd. I'll thaw him up!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2009
naijacann:

The guy no be nigerian, na Hausa/Muslem Man ohh.
Thank God say I be christian
Criticize me all u want but radical islamic fundamentalism is a major factor here.

Does your Nigerian passport say Christian?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:47am On Dec 26, 2009
becomrich;:

My reason for oppositing Nuclear power or nuclear is prove from this. I know what the north can do. And it is better for the world to act far. Or we would have problem in Nigeria. They can create a military zone between the north and south.

Prove it with a satellite picture
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2009
becomrich shut up u little pratt
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 26, 2009
becomrich;:

My reason for oppositing Nuclear power or nuclear is prove from this. I know what the north can do. And it is better for the world to act far. Or we would have problem in Nigeria. They can create a military zone between the north and south.

Ohh you're here?
I was begining to think the terrorist was you

@eldee
Ehrrrm no cool
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Hauwa1: 3:48am On Dec 26, 2009
dont scare me pls Osisi grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SwtzMinx(f): 3:48am On Dec 26, 2009
.shit, nw d whole world's gonna start treatin' us lyk shit, abeg whch kind guy b dis one?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 3:48am On Dec 26, 2009
becomrich;:

Can you show us a map of your proposed military zone?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:49am On Dec 26, 2009
*Hauwa*:

dont scare me pls Osisi grin

Don't go by Hauwa Abdullahi and expect to be treated kindly like the rest of us
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ijeoma2619: 3:49am On Dec 26, 2009
i just hope this wouldn't put nigeria in more chaos than it already is
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by na2day2(m): 3:49am On Dec 26, 2009
4 Play:

We are seriously looking for Abuzola.

If this involved Israel, the 'moderates' will be all over this thread.

i dey wait for the dude sef

Aloy~Emeka:

i bind ur mouth in Jesus name!  angry angry angry

0hsisi:

They won't be here  when the thread is hot
As soon as the thing quietens Imam Olabowole  will appear with his long winded posts

no mind that self deluded soul

davidylan:

They are in the mosque . . . wait small.

true? maybe na their terrorist school bi that  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ayinba1(f): 3:50am On Dec 26, 2009
@kariyo

Thanks for that piece of info. I have never travelled - in transit- I always took US to Nigeria flights.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 3:50am On Dec 26, 2009
ezeagu:

Smoke with third degree burns?

I wonder oo, abeg make u self dey listen to them when dem dey talk and stop waiting for other members to pass info to you before you know wetin dey go on. speculation dey fly up and down. you know say Americans are most frightened of all humans i have ever seen, cockroach wey get green head with hunchback go be terrorist suspect for that country.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ijeoma2619: 3:51am On Dec 26, 2009
lol i just caught on, ohsis are u the former "osis" or "queen" something like that?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 3:51am On Dec 26, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Absolutely right, I think it's the Cele people. They're famed for suicide bombings.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 26, 2009
Ayinba1, a "moderate" muslim is here.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 3:51am On Dec 26, 2009
Can you show us a map of your proposed military zone?

man why u dey encourage craze man
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by dayokanu(m): 3:51am On Dec 26, 2009
Where is our Septugenarian Alhaji to come and explain this

Very soon someone would say US planned this to discredit Islam.

Once again where are the followers of the religion of PISS

What has the US done to this guy that he wants to blow up people on xmas.

I am seriously praying that this guy is NOT Nigerian

What a shame, Now when anyone with a Nigerian passport boards a plane, other passengers would get off the flight in fear
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 26, 2009
honeric01:

Like i care, if they like, let them print out all my post on nairaland, na dem go waste money, i no even get any family for north nor ever lived there, not even a moslem, so let them come waste their time. grin grin grin
na lie jor!!
Make you call your bro now, hope CNN doesnt pick up tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ezeagu(m): 3:52am On Dec 26, 2009
The USA already know which group in Nigeria is behind all this, Boko Haram has reached USA.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by becomrich16: 3:52am On Dec 26, 2009
Me, you must be joking. This is the danger, I am talking about. During sept 11, Northerners were very happy for the bombing of the USA.  They even had posters of Osama all around. You see the danger, the need to remove them from nigeria. Nigeria is a high risk area favourable for  terrorist. The risk is high and the break up of nigeria now is very very important.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (57) (Reply)

5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 / Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.