Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62384 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

Isn't it past your bed time?? or should i read you a lullaby??
long hisss
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

long hisss

oniranu.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

oniranu.
Ihope you enjoyed christmas.

Have a good night
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by THEAMAKA1: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2009
heard about this some time ago.
NA WA OOOOO!!!!!
why do bad belles want to make it even worse for us Nigerians here?
do they want to make my travel hell because my name would pop up onto a "terror watch list"
NA WA OOOO!!!
FUK THESE PEOPLE!!!

was about to sleep when i heard this and I'm just so. . . angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Ihope you enjoyed christmas.

Have a good night

you can make it complete and bring it to Dallas, so i can give you some real pleasureeee!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by biina: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2009
@No2Atheism
You sound no better than the religious extremists you are so quick to condemn. Intolerance is bad, irrespective of where you are coming from.  undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by mubaraqqq(f): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2009
[/quote][quote author=Sweet T link=topic=371719.msg5187038#msg5187038 date=1261809635]
This is why i hate that religion called Islam, why do you have to shed innocent blood because of a faith?? What kind of religion is that that teaches you to kill anybody because they don't believe in your faith This is why i supported George W Bush on the war against terrorism, this religion needs to be fought with a stinging fire!!!

shut the f up. you are so ignorant.  I hate when people just talk nonsense, like stupid idiots that did not go to school. There is nothing wrong with any religion in this world. The problem is people, human beings that take the word of god and interpret it  to accomplish their agenda. they brainwash and use their followers. This happens in every religion, Christianity, Judaism, Islam is no exception.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by olatayor(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2009
I still would not accept that this dude is nigerian.when it comes to usa and the rest of the world,there is always a conspiracy.if the bomber was actually going to blow off a plane,it will be in the air and not with a cheap explosive that sounds like a balloon.i trust the united states,they sure know how to make things look real.we need to start standing up against some things and not just accept.thats just a way the US would use to invade our niger delta,all in the name of fightin terrorism.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by THEAMAKA1: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2009
and why am i not surprised that i would go back some pages and stu.pid nigerians would be pointing the finger on which region he came from. DOES IT FUKING MATTER?!?!?!?!
all i know is the the outside world doesnt know igbo, yoruba, hausa, ijaw, or whatever so make all of una SHUT UP!!!
this guy is spoiling the name of Nigeria, so who gives a flying fudge.
GOSH!! im really not surprised by these dumb Nigerians here quick to point the finger to a certain ethnic group.
all of you get a grip and GROW UP!!
im tired of Nigerians sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by itsmayiela(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2009
@Uche2nna and No2Atheism
Ur views on this topic were rational and objective but its like u guys are getting emotional and are now religiously biased. Honestly,i dont like your derogatory comments about Muslims. You are deviating from the original topic about a single Nigerian that tried to blast knockout on a plane on christmas day.

Remember that cnn & fox are equally mentioning a Nigerian instead of saying a 'terrorist'.obviously,they want to forment crisis in this country and u guys are helping them achieve wat they want,

Pls watch the cutleries,
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

and why am i not surprised that i would go back some pages and stu.pid nigerians would be pointing the finger on which region he came from. DOES IT FUKING MATTER?!?!?!?!
all i know is the the outside world doesnt know igbo, yoruba, hausa, ijaw, or whatever so make all of una SHUT UP!!!

GOSH!! im really not surprised by these dumb Nigerians here quick to point the finger to a certain ethnic group.
Like for real, thatz what I've been saying.

A kiss for that kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by san26dy(f): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2009
This is very serious matter. I am wondering what we will have to go through at the airport now. God help us. What is Nigeria even saying about this?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by mubaraqqq(f): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2009
This is not about tribalism or religion. This is about Nigerians and how this will affect us as a nation. You and I, it will now affect everything we do.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2009
mubaraqqq:

shut the f up. you are so ignorant.  I hate when people just talk nonsense, like silly idiots that did not go to school. There is nothing wrong with any religion in this world. The problem is people, human beings that take the word of god and interpret it  to accomplish their agenda. they brainwash and use their followers. This happens in every religion, Christianity, Judaism, Islam is no exception.

Who is this raghead A-hole talking to You bas*ards go all over the world killing and bombing innocent lives because someone insulted rotten toothed MOHAMMED. how many times have you seen christians jacking planes filled with human beings?? Islam should be extinct from the surface of the earth!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2009
I hope this wouldn't stop them from giving me visa to america,if i win the america visa lottery, i also hope this does not have a negative sign over the intake of nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by wiseguy(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2009
What a smart nigerian? no nigerian will commit such a suicide. my guy has collected his pay from alqaeda and wired to his family. the worst he will get is a life in US prison, which to his imagination, is more better than life in nigerian streets.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

stu.pid as stu.pid does. does the name Abdumutallab sound baptist to you?? call it what you want, islam is a very violent religion and should be extinct. Tell me an islamic region in the entire world that has peace?? ordinary criticism of Mohammed they start throwing missiles all over the world.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by wiseguy(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2009
the only fact here is that this smart guy just faked the detonation. nigerian? suicide bomber? nah!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by AloyEmeka6: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2009
mubaraqqq:

shut the f up. you are so ignorant.  I hate when people just talk nonsense, like silly idiots that did not go to school. There is nothing wrong with any religion in this world. The problem is people, human beings that take the word of god and interpret it  to accomplish their agenda. they brainwash and use their followers. This happens in every religion, Christianity, Judaism, Islam is no exception.

Give us examples of recent bomb explosions carried by adherents of Judaism and Christianity?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by THEAMAKA1: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

stu.pid as stu.pid does. does the name Abdumutallab sound baptist to you?? call it what you want, islam is a very violent religion and should be extinct. Tell me an islamic region in the entire world that has peace?? ordinary criticism of Mohammed they start throwing missiles all over the world.
ive seen your dumb argument and dont even try to come at me with it, cause im in no mood and i dont have your time.
now look here Arrow, was i even talking abouT religion? WAS I?
no go run off and preach to someone who cares.
nonsense.
and last of all, WAS I FUKCING TALKING TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!
[size=30pt]GETT AWAY JO!!![/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2009
mubaraqqq:

This is not about tribalism or religion. This is about Nigerians and how this will affect us as a nation. You and I, it will now affect everything we do.

i respect that, but these are the same set of guys that has held Nigeria in bondage for decades. Remember Sanni Abacha, Mohammed Badamasi babangida, sheu abdul Shagari, Umaru Yar'adua. Babangida almost turned Nigeria to an islamic state. let's call a spade, a spade. Islamic fundamentalist turned Nigeria to what it is today. Their believes are outdated and their way of life does not fit any right thinking human beings.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by mubaraqqq(f): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2009
mubaraqqq:

Sweet T:

Who is this raghead A-hole talking to You bas*ards go all over the world killing and bombing innocent lives because someone insulted rotten toothed MOHAMMED. how many times have you seen christians jacking planes filled with human beings?? Islam should be extinct from the surface of the earth!!

Right back at you Ahole. You just proved my point about how smart you are. A Nigerian citizen was accused of terrorism and the first thing you could write about was their religion, not about how it will affect us as Nigerians but his religion.

By the way how many wars has Christianity started? Let's not forget the miracle workers in third world countries that use the name of Jesus to dupe poor Nigerians out of life savings, in turn killing helpless people everyday.  According to you the problem with world is Islam, get rid of it and save the world. Let me know how that works out for you.  We need to get rid of ignorant people like you
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by AloyEmeka6: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

i respect that, but these are the same set of guys that has held Nigeria in bondage for decades. Remember Sanni Abacha, Mohammed Badamasi babangida, sheu abdul Shagari, Umaru Yar'adua. Babangida almost turned Nigeria to an islamic state. let's call a spade, a spade. Islamic fundamentalist turned Nigeria to what it is today. Their believes are outdated and their way of life does not fit any right thinking human beings.
Murtala Mohammed and finalized by Olusegun Obasanjo. IBB has no hand in it. Get your facts right.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by metalgong5(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2009
@ Mubaraaq and other muslims

You all are potential terrorist for trying to paint this event as a Nigerian thing . . . It is not!! . . .Infact, the Moslem boy just tried to carry out the teachings of the imbecillic allah. Bunch of blood suckers!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

ive seen your dumb argument and dont even try to come at me with it, cause im in no mood and i dont have your time.
now look here Arrow, was i even talking abouT religion? WAS I?
no go run off and preach to someone who cares.
nonsense.
and last of all, WAS I FUKCING TALKING TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!
[size=30pt]GETT AWAY JO!!![/size]

Jack off, buttbreath.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2009
biina:

@No2Atheism
You sound no better than the religious extremists you are so quick to condemn. Intolerance is bad, irrespective of where you are coming from.  undecided

- I am not a politically correct person .  . . hence I would give you the blunt truth as far as I am concerned . . .

- I am not too proud to apologise when I beleive I am wrong about something i said or did. . .

- All I have said is the blunt truth about Islam and how it affects Nigeria and the consequence . . .

- If your definition of tolerance is the act of fodging the truth . . . then you can keep such tolerance to yourself . . .

- I personally do not consider myself to be intolerant . . .instead I consider myself to be a blunt person . . . hence I am willing to speak the truth to both Christians and Muslims . . . hence why I do not and would not support the killing of any soul simply because i know its biblically wrong.

- If you think telling the Truth is an act of intolerance . . . then it seems you need to read the bible a little bit more otherwise it seems: your definition of tolerance is going to convict even The Messiah Himself . . . who the bible shows was also very blunt with the Pharasees . . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by AloyEmeka6: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2009
mubaraqqq:

A Nigerian citizen was accused of terrorism and the first thing you could write about was their religion, not about how it will affect us as Nigerians but his religion.

Because people are tired of muslims claiming their faith is peaceful yet they throw bombs around at kafirs.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2009
mubaraqqq:

Right back at you Ahole. You just proved my point about how smart you are. A Nigerian citizen was accused of terrorism and the first thing you could write about was their religion, not about how it will affect us as Nigerians but his religion.

By the way how many wars has Christianity started? Let's not forget the miracle workers in third world countries that use the name of Jesus to dupe poor Nigerians out of life savings, in turn killing helpless people everyday. According to you the problem with world is Islam, get rid of it and save the world. Let me know how that works out for you. We need to get rid of ignorant people like you

A nigerian citizen who is a Muslim and who said he belongs to al qaeda, you freaking Retard!! Is al qaeda a christian organization??
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by kosovo(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2009
Good People Great Nation grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by mubaraqqq(f): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2009
A Nigerian just tarnished our names and linked us with terrorism  and people are here discussing religion and tribalism.  Why do we expect respect from anybody else in the world, when we cannot even respect ourselves. We should be talking about the damage this has done to us.

This is the reason why this country will never progress, we are so doomed. Change your names and your nationality now, because there is no hope for Nigeria. This thread is  a perfect example of the reason why.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2009
Dick Chenney was right, Islam should be extinct from this world. They belong to the dark ages. Their so-called savior Mohammed even stole his best friend's wife, what kind of savior is that? I wish i knew where his grave is, i'd piss on that mother4cker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (57) (Reply)

Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.