Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62383 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2009
I think i'm joining the air force, so i can do my part in eradicating islam from this world.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by AloyEmeka6: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2009
biina:

Like it was Islam that guided the genocide of Bosnian muslims under ther the approval of the Serbian orthodox church.  undecided
or it was the 5% Muslim population (and not the 90% Christians) in Rwanda that carried out the genocide? undecided

Some of you guys need to get off the 'Religious Self Righteous' whiskey. You sound drunk.

How come you avoided Darfur, Zango Kataf, Kaduna massacre, Jos massacre. Lets start from home first.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Uche2nna(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2009
@ Itsmayiela

I cant remember using a derogatory word when referring to muslims. If I did, then I apologise.

However, one cant really close eyes to all the allegations .

U are right, the world sees it as a Nigerian problem. But then again we Nigerians know where it emanates from. Until I see christians and/or animist, blowing up planes and rioting in Nigeria, I will still be pointing fingers to my muslim brothers.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2009
For christ sake, everybody in the world is busy making money, making love. But no, here comes a raghead with a bombbelt around his waist trying to kill innocent folks.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2009
I don't know why people are afraid to say the truth, check out the all religious violence so far in the country,they are caused by muslim. if u doubt me,then proof me wrong, the records are there.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Robotnik: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2009
mubaraqqq:

A Fox News correspondent just reported that ''Nigeria has been fighting a civil war between muslims and christians for the last decade, and has no central authority in charge of the country, ''

where is your president, the guy just carry guvment key dey sip kai kai for saudi
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by biina: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

The bible says love thy neighbors like yourself,

The quran says - if he doesn't believe in your faith or insult mohammed, bomb the excreta out of his @$$.

which one would you choose. Jesus is the only way to salvation and eternal life.

Sweet T:

Your whole village and your alfa is foolish. eyin omo ale won yi. freaking islamic terrorist.

Sweet T:

May God bless you!

Sweet T:

iya ati baba e. olosi.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2009
Tell me a spot in the world that has a lot of muslim and is peacefull?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by FayeZik(f): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

This thread was quite peaceful before you came.

Try to leave it that way.
U took that right out of my mouth .  I've been wondering how we are able to remain peaceful for good 18 pages. Dem don come o.  Ile ti o ba notro, omo ale ibe o tii dagba ni o.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by olatayor(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2009
TAXAZZPETE.abi kiloje.fool think out of the box.what is the motive of the united state on afghan and iraqi's soil.u just talk witout thinkin deep.or did u just attend sch to learn english.i dont argue wit idiots. so move!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by frgy1: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

iya ati baba e. olosi.
omo ale jatijati, wen u no get respect for ur parents ow no go dey insult others own. awon obi e lonbawi , temi ko
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by AloyEmeka6: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2009
FayeZik:

U took that right out of my mouth .  I've been wondering how we are able to remain peaceful for good 18 pages. Dem don come o.  Ile ti o ba notro, omo ale ibe o tii dagba ni o.

You slowpoke. Try that peacefulness outside and not only online. Tell your fellow faithfuls to stop tainting our image instead of seeking online peace. As far as I am concerned, I'd rather we have online war than throw physical bombs at people.  Your case is worse b/c you are also a tribalist. Fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2009
FayeZik:

here we go another raghead. atleast i'm not shedding innocent blood. words dont break no bones.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by biina: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

How come you avoided Darfur, Zango Kataf,  Kaduna massacre, Jos massacre. Lets start from home first.
The argument was against Islam being synonymous with wars. I didn't say Muslims have not been involved in one, and your post does not change my point. Fractional occurence does not confirm iff association.
The problem is not race or religion, buts simply humans.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by AloyEmeka6: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2009
biina:

The argument was against Islam being synonymous with wars. I didn't say Muslims have not been involved in one, and your post does not change my point. Fractional occurence does not confirm iff association.
The problem is not race or religion, buts simply humans.

That's what I've been hearing but it all points to one religion after all said and done. If Islam is love, I demand proof henceforth. Love is not throwing bombs but showing me you care.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2009
Even as i detest and feel ashamed of this incident, the comments here is just disgusting to read. Someboday says 1.7 billion people should be wiped out the surfce of the earth because they are all flipping terrorist.  If they really are what will it take 1 person to terminate 5 or 6 people (6 Bilion is world population) and pronto only muslims will be left on earth as that is what our religion preaches.

Ignorance is desease and intellectual laziness to research is even a crime.

We have had american citizens as terrorist , Caucascian, black, latino, muslims christians and jews alike so what is the fuss all about.
A terrorist is a terrorist regardless of his background. Opportunist who hate islam are having a great time dissing the faith but your arm chair dissing will not go beyond your room and have no effect.

A Nigerian commits a crime and we are attributing a tribe to him str8 away , who bloody cares what state is from and how does the world differentiate this? Does his passport state he his from Enugu state?  

This guy doesnt seem like any AQ member to me, he probably acted on his own, the speed of his confession and terrorist attempt shows his mediocrity in the act.

On a side note Obama should rethink his foreign policy as i dont think the US will know any rest until those US soldiers all around the world are withdrawn into american soil again, and Palestinians given a state. Then lets see what excuse AQ will have to perpertuateor justify any attacks

Last week about seven drones killed scores of civilians in Pakistan, somebody tell me if that is not a terrorist attack as well, only that it is state terrorism. Hundreds of civilians are killed and no one raises an eye brow all beacuse they are some silly pakistani muslims anyway. pakistanis prefers killing themselves in fights to US drones killing them that is what they say.

Sweet T:

The bible says love thy neighbors like yourself,

The quran says - if he doesn't believe in your faith or insult mohammed, bomb the excreta out of his @$$.

which one would you choose. Jesus is the only way to salvation and eternal life.

Somebody please tell me this is not comming from a literate person who actually read the 2 books.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by FayeZik(f): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

I think i'm joining the air force, so i can do my part in eradicating islam from this world.

I smell a descendant of Adolf Hitler, Go ahead, start WWIII, your brother has managed to break a record by trying to be what a Nigerian is not,  it's ur turn now.  go and make history. Oponu.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2009
frgy_:

omo ale jatijati, wen u no get respect for your parents ow no go dey insult others own. awon obi e lonbawi , temi ko

Ko ni ragba fun e! my parents respects human lives they raise me a christian.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2009
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by biina: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

Tell me a spot in the world that has a lot of muslim and is peacefull?
Tunisia, Morrocco, Indonesia, India, Turkey, . . . . . .  and then ?undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Gekko(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2009
Lagosboy:

Even as i detest and feel ashamed of this incident, the comments here is just disgusting to read. Someboday says 1.7 billion people should be wiped out the surfce of the earth because they are all flipping terrorist.  If they really are what will it take 1 person to terminate 5 or 6 people (6 Bilion is world population) and pronto only muslims will be left on earth as that is what our religion preaches.

Ignorance is desease and intellectual laziness to research is even a crime.

We have had american citizens as terrorist , Caucascian, black, latino, muslims christians and jews alike so what is the fuss all about.
A terrorist is a terrorist regardless of his background. Opportunist who hate islam are having a great time dissing the faith but your arm chair dissing will not go beyond your room and have no effect.

A Nigerian commits a crime and we are attributing a tribe to him str8 away , who bloody cares what state is from and how does the world differentiate this? Does his passport state he his from Enugu state?  

This guy doesnt seem like any AQ member to me, he probably acted on his own, the speed of his confession and terrorist attempt shows his mediocrity in the act.

On a side note Obama should rethink his foreign policy as i dont think the US will know any rest until those US soldiers all around the world are withdrawn into american soil again, and Palestinians given a state. Then lets see what excuse AQ will have to perpertuateor justify any attacks

Last week about seven drones killed scores of civilians in Pakistan, somebody tell me if that is not a terrorist attack as well, only that it is state terrorism. Hundreds of civilians are killed and no one raises an eye brow all beacuse they are some silly pakistani muslims anyway. pakistanis prefers killing themselves in fights to US drones killing them that is what they say.

Somebody please tell me this is not comming from a literate person who actually read the 2 books.

GOD BLESS YOU!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SweetT1: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2009
biina:

Tunisia, Morrocco, Indonesia, India, Turkey, . . . . . .  and then ?undecided

these countries are peacefull to you?? these guys on this board are clueless.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2009
If islam need to be crack from the surface of the earth before peace will resurface back to the world, so be it.haba.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2009
biina:

You are tolerant by condemning an entire religious group based on the action of a minority fraction? undecided

I am tempted to ignore your statements since i am starting to notice that it smacks of mere rhetorics bent on fodging the discussion . . . around mere semantics . . . I do not have time for semantics nor do I have time for trying to knock down "Straw Man Arguments" that I suspect you are setting up.

Hence on a personal level, this would be my last response to you personally on this thread . . .

The following are my responses

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Who told you the terrorist is a minority . . . how do you know a terrorist is a minority . . . mind you those who know and do not speak against something bad are as guilty as those who actually carry out the act.

- Al Taqiya allows a muslim to pretend to oppose terrorist while actually secretly supporting them . . . hence your statement does not wash .

biina:

You tolerant by demeaning and insulting key figures in the religion of others?  undecided
You are tolerant by classifying all member of a religious group as extremists?  undecided

biina:

You are tolerant by arrogantly defining your opinion as the absolute truth?  undecided

- I am not giving my opinion . . .

- That Mohammed is a peadophile, liar and murderer is not a matter of opinion, it is a fact backed up by even islamic accounts . . .

- That Allah is a moon god is not a matter of personal opinion, it is a fact backed up by facts . . .

- You can choose to be politically correct and all that . . . but i would have non of that and instead i would tell you the blunt truth at all times . . .

- I have never claimed to be perfect and do not intend to do so hence why i always try to do my best to make statements based on facts and why i always do my best to apologise once i realise I had made a wrong or incorrect statement . . .

- Kindly show me where i claimed my opinion is the absolute truth . . .

biina:

and BTW you dont have the authority that Jesus has, so you cant go about judging others

- I am not judging hence quit the straw man arguments . . . I don't have time for the mind games of trying to claim I am intolerant because I insist on speaking the truth.

- I have simply giving you a biblical example showing that you so called statement about tolerance is false and misleading considering that the Bible tells us to always speak the truth at all times . . . hence why I showed you an example of where even The Messiah was very Blunt with the so called religious people (Pharasees) of His time

- Telling the truth is not an act of intolerance, telling the truth is sanctioned by the Bible. . . . unless of course you are suggesting that people should compromise and withhold truthful information all in the name of being tolerant . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would be my last response to your post cus i have noticed that you are starting to deviate into irrelevances of trying to set up straw-man arguments . . . i sincerely do not have time for that . . .

People on this thread should note that it does not mean that i do not intend to respond to @binna however i realised that it would be a waste of time and inadvertently result in the derailing of the thread if i continue to respond to him . . .

[size=18pt]This thread is about The reports sorrounding the allegation that: a Nigerian (with a muslim name) is accussed of being behind an explosive incident on the Delta Flight in the US. . . [/size]

Lets try and make sure it does not get derailed . . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by biina: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

these countries are peacefull to you?? these guys on this board are clueless.
if not, where is your evidence of war?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2009
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by dayokanu(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2009
Indonesia- Bali Bombing
India- Mumbai Killings,
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by frgy1: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

Ko ni ragba fun e! my parents respects human lives they raise me a christian.
if only they can see wat u have being posting. they will be disapointed. na the Cristian way  u dey display since? omo kpao bi ibon
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2009
Sweet T:

Please post you picture here when you join, otherwise you will remain nothing but a noisemaker whose noise cannot exceed his room. Your comments on this thread, i am sorry is outright disgusting. If you dont want islam in the world go jump in the sea at least you will escape from a world with islam. Otherwise you will forever live in misery as Islam remains the fastest growing religion in the US, in the west and in the world. Islam has the highest rate of converts in US and the west in general. After 9/11 rather than people leave islam , thousands of american caucascians, black and latinos accept and are still accepting the faith in droves.

Jumping into the lagoon or pacific ocean might be your best bet buddie.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by FayeZik(f): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2009
@ Emeka
Can u stay focus?  This thread is not about you, it's about  NIGERIANS, pls do not derail.  And u know that when I star with u, you will start to boohoo.  Be warned!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by spikedcylinder: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2009
Who are these people saying you don't get checked on transit flights? Just recently, from where I was standing, I noticed a security scanner for transit passengers in Spain and the thing captured everything down to the underwear. It was embarrassing watching people walking through not knowing their bits were being seen.
Damn! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2009
@Fayzik

aunty e ma da won lohun jare, ti won ba binu ki won lo fori lagi, alariwo lason lason ni won.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply)

Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.