Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62473 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by itsmayiela(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2009
why are these pressmen so eager to be mentioning the name "Nigeria"?

can't they just refer to the chap as a terrorists? must they mention it as a Nigerian terrorist? it makes it sound like the terrorist act was conceived by Nigerians,

Amerika should pls leave Nigeria outta dis propaganda
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by shesi(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2009
The guy is Nigerian i accept, but we are discussing possible fall out from this incident. Bush use the 9/11 oppoortunity to go to iraq and execute some of the agenda they had before 9/11.

This incident could be a springboard to get Africom and other intelligence assistance to Nigeria,Nigeria doesnt need any of this poo. We dont want to be like pakistan for goodness sake. We have no president and this vacum could cause an irepairable damge.  

no chance of that happening. Pakistan's strategic importance is because they have nuclear weapons and already have a strong taliban presence being so close to afghanistan.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by proudly9ja(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2009
Funny enough, most major Naija Newspapers did not report it this morning.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ChapelleS: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2009
itsmayiela:

why are these pressmen so eager to be mentioning the name "Nigeria"?

can't they just refer to the chap as a terrorists? must they mention it as a Nigerian terrorist? it makes it sound like the terrorist act was conceived by Nigerians,

Amerika should pls leave Nigeria outta dis propaganda

Why wont they mention Nigeria. Nigeria is the most important country in Africa with many reasons. Some days ago,some US citizens were captured in Pakistan and they didn't hide it.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2009
Chapelle.S:

Haven't you seen his pic? He is a son of a prominent Nigerian. It is the Islamic religion problem we face as a nation.

Not exactly buddie, 1 Nigerian out of 15o million and you say this , pls chill out.

Do you know how many British nationals have been jailed for terrorism?

Richard Reid the first shoe bomber is British and never have you heard them singing British terroris and this express notion of yours.

Jonny Walker was a US fighter who fought in afganistan and never did they make the assertion of islamic religion problem. Please lets be obective.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by proudly9ja(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2009
Trust sahara reporters with investigative journalism. THe guy is not only a Nigerian, he is the son of a very well known Nigerian!

Saharareporters has identified the family of Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab in Nigeria. The 23 year old would-be bomber of Northwest airline flight 253 is the son of recently retired chairman of First Bank of Nigeria Dr. Umaru Abdul Mutallab.

The father of the bomber, Dr. Muttalab was born in 1939 in Katsina township, the home state of Nigeria’s sickly leader Umaru Musa Yar’adua.

Dr. Muttallab is currently the chairman of Nigeria first Islamic bank, Jaiz International Plc. He sits on the board of the bank with Dr. Rilwan Lukman, the Nigerian minister of Petroleum resources.
The Al-Qaida linked son, Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, is an engineering student at University College London.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by shesi(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2009
gotta love these CNN maps. they have a huge "LAGOS Nigeria" to Amsterdam to Detroit. lol
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by MrCartha: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2009
Another big slap on our identity as Nigerians sad
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by itsmayiela(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2009
@WilyWily

Pls, watch the cutleries,
you are stepping your limits, this forum is meant for people with religious tolerance.keep your religious views to yourself alone and stop castigating.i respect other's religion alot
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Akeemos: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2009
Stanloski, the question was actually meant for my good friend metal-Gong grin

The guy got on the freaking plane because he is on the payroll of the American but the CIA could be silly, sometimes I wonder why people are so full of praise for them, not to realize the mentality of a people, Nigerians might not have 24hours electricity supply but they would not do that, they would rather collect the money and never commit suicide. the script writer messed up big time.

I am really feeling you Lagos boy, u sure do have a great sense of connect and intuition. The handwriting is on the wall, the only solution here is for us to fight for our country because this might be a truly turning point in the history of our lives and more importantly, our future generation. Americans never expected nigeria to stand up to them as regards the AFRICOM thing, now they are getting those Niger Delta boys to get back at the Nation and they seem to have failed at least temp. on that front, now they  think they can sell the same storyline to the world as they did other countries to impose their people and their will. We would just have to show them that we are more intelligent than they are. Mutallab was just the Judas that almost disintegrated our country!!!!

I expect our media to be very sensible this time in reporting this and not just cull news  from the foreign wires for people,  Mutallab father is supposed to have given a press conference by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by metalgong5(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2009
Fuc.king Nigerian Mallams are all bloody terrorist. . . . . . And this was really the reason why Ojukwu declared Biafra.
Shameless blood suckers, some of these bloody moslems are even here to defend their fellow terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ChapelleS: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2009
Lagosboy:

Not exactly buddie, 1 Nigerian out of 15o million and you say this , pls chill out.

Do you know how many British nationals have been jailed for terrorism?

Richard Reid the first shoe bomber is British and never have you heard them singing British terroris and this express notion of yours.

Jonny Walker was a US fighter who fought in afganistan and never did they make the assertion of islamic religion problem. Please lets be obective.

Apart from international terrorism,how many times have riots erupted in Britain in the past 10 years? Then how many Christians have been killed in the North in the past 10 years in Nigeria? Nigeria is a mis-match. It needs to split along cultural and religious lines.Do you know how many poor northern boys who will be willing to take up arms in the name of Allah is if they had the means of boarding airplanes?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by namski(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2009
Guys good that we are discussing this issue here. That shows the seriousness. We can only hope the guy is not Nigerian - this should better be a joke!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2009
Wait o someone says on saharareporters that this picture is wrong as this boy they posted is presently in Nigeria, it iwll be ridiculous if it was indeed the wrong picture they posted. They will have murdrerd this boy before he dies.

The pic is also different to the one on BBC
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by proudly9ja(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2009
I still find it hard to believe that a Nigerian can do this. We too love life!

However, I don't think it warrants anyone hiding his head in shame.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by stanloski(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2009
Akeemos:

Stanloski, the question was actually meant for my good friend metal-Gong grin

The guy got on the freaking plane because he is on the payroll of the American but the CIA could be silly, sometimes I wonder why people are so full of praise for them, not to realize the mentality of a people, Nigerians might not have 24hours electricity supply but they would not do that. the script writer messed up big time.

I am really feeling you Lagos boy, u sure do have a great sense of connect and intuition. The handwriting is on the wall, the only solution here is for us to fight for our country because this might be a truly turning point in the history of our lives and more importantly, our future generation. Americans never expected nigeria to stand up to them as regards the AFRICOM thing, now they are getting those Niger Delta boys to get back at the Nation and they seem to have failed at least temp. on that front, now they  think they can sell the same storyline to the world as they did other countries to impose their people and their will. We would just have to show them that we are more intelligent than they are. Mutallab was just the Judas that almost disintegrated our country!!!!

I expect our media to be very sensible this time in report this and not just cull news  from the foreign wires for people,  Mutallab father is supposed to have given a press conference by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my bro i read u BUT- We have bigger problems dan afriwatever o! No presido, no light, no nuffin! CIA plot is the least of our problems, they can plot cos we have made our selves a rotten banana republic. And all the muslim haterz shd shove it! We dont need blanket condemnation! We argue that all 9jas are not bad and castigate the western press but we resort to the same ploy when it suits us. Lets think people!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by proudly9ja(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2009
Lagosboy:

Wait o someone says on saharareporters that this picture is wrong as this boy they posted is presently in Nigeria, it iwll be ridiculous if it was indeed the wrong picture they posted. They will have murdrerd this boy before he dies.

The pic is also different to the one on BBC

Thanks for the info. Il remove the pic from NL until proven right.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2009
stanloski:

my bro i read u BUT- We have bigger problems dan afriwatever o! No presido, no light, no nuffin! CIA plot is the least of our problems, they can plot cos we have made our selves a rotten banana republic. And all the muslim haterz shd shove it! We dont need blanket condemnation! We argue that all 9jas are not bad and castigate the western press but we resort to the same ploy when it suits us. Lets think people!

We just dont want them to compound our problems

419 is our trademark, illegal immigration our hallmark, now they they will paint terrorism as our everlasting mark
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by itsmayiela(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2009
@Akeemos & LagosBoy

You guys seem to have an exceptionally high IQ.

I wonder why a lot of nairalanders are not reading your views. I also think in same direction with u guys. I love your views and those are the only thing am reading in dis forum right now cos they make sense.

A typical nigerian,against all the frustrations of unemployment,poverty,bad roads,poor water,bad economy,etc, will neva tink of blowing himself up, NEVER!

this guy was bought over by the CIA and was sprinkled with gunpowder or wateva and made to start a quick and easy confession. A typical and learned nigerian would never agree to commit suicide even if you promise him wealth on earth and paradise in the hereafter, Abdulmuttalab is a traitor, he collected money from Amerika to stage this act
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Akeemos: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2009
namski:

Guys good that we are discussing this issue here. That shows the seriousness. We can only hope the guy is not Nigerian - this should better be a joke!!

Namski, the hope may be misplaced now because he is truly a Nigerian.

Chapelle.S:

Apart from international terrorism,how many times have riots erupted in Britain in the past 10 years? Then how many Christians have been killed in the North in the past 10 years in Nigeria? Nigeria is a mis-match. It needs to split along cultural and religious lines.Do you know how many poor northern boys who will be willing to take up arms in the name of Allah is if they had the means of boarding airplanes?

Pastor you sound more intelligent than what you are writing. We have agreed to move beyond religious binkering, it does not show intelligence, let's see the bigger picture.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2009
Saharareporters has identified the family of Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab in Nigeria. The 23 year old would-be bomber of Northwest airline flight 253 is the son of recently retired chairman of First Bank of Nigeria Dr. Umaru Abdul Mutallab.

The father of the bomber, Dr. Muttalab was born in 1939 in Katsina township, the home state of Nigeria’s sickly leader Umaru Musa Yar’adua.

Dr. Muttallab is currently the chairman of Nigeria first Islamic bank, Jaiz International Plc. He sits on the board of the bank with Dr. Rilwan Lukman, the Nigerian minister of Petroleum resources.
The Al-Qaida linked son, Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, is an engineering student at University College London.

I had already posted this pages ago- even b4 ppl figured it out, you just have to do some searches on the guy online
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ChapelleS: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2009
itsmayiela:

this guy was bought over by the CIA and was sprinkled with gunpowder or wateva and made to start a quick and easy confession. A typical and learned nigerian would never agree to commit suicide even if you promise him wealth on earth and paradise in the hereafter,  Abdulmuttalab is a traitor, he collected money from Amerika to stage this act

You think that the incident was stage managed? What do you think that CIA is trying to achieve?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by WilyWily: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2009
itsmayiela:

@WilyWily

Pls, watch the cutleries,
you are stepping your limits, this forum is meant for people with religious tolerance.keep your religious views to yourself alone and stop castigating.i respect other's religion alot
I don't respect any religion  that encourage the killing of innocent people,
Mohammed sent his Children to kill the innocent, He is an Evil man.
Mohammed is Satan agent sent´to spread hate.
DEATH TO ISLAM, DOWN TO MOHAMMED.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2009
Chapelle.S:

You think that the incident was stage managed? What do you think that CIA is trying to achieve?

Good question

But on the other hand have thought about how an engineering student , educated and from a wealthy background will use banga to blow up a plane , not mid air on the ocean but a plane about to land on US soil.

food for thought
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ChapelleS: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2009
Comments from respondents on Saharareporters

As a nigerian in diaspora, am short of words, how can this educated illitrate son of the north fulani/hausa/muslim bring down the already damage name called nigeria in a time when the country is at war with itself. i hope the western world will separate this slowpoke from the other nigerians. and this is the right time to breakup that entity called nigeria. we the deltans are 100% ready.

If you wear a pig a lip-stick, it still remains a pig. If you wear a mallam french-made suit or italian design it still remains aboki, Even if the parents have virtually looted everything lootiable, and son got the best education that other nigerians could ever dream-off, DISTRUCTION is still the name of their game. Wonder how and what our ROGUE AGF would do to shelve him from getting 100yrs in USA LAW COURT.

I ask, what must have motivated this young man with a bright future and good family pedigree to do this?
I guess, the honor of martyrdom and the promise of a 1000 virgins in paradise of course!Unfortunately having failed in his assignment, what awaits him is a place in Gitmo or one of yankie's most notorious prisons, amongst serial killers,psychos and the vilest offenders imaginable. And before I forget, he should be prepared for start-of-the-art torture and of course, hehehe, being routinely sodomised by his psycho prison mate. Sorry Mutallab, have the genius of Michael Scofield, no Prison Break till you die and rot on US soil.
written by Omonbendel , December 26, 2009
Very Sad and Disturbing. You are a disgrace to Nigeria. Nigerians suffering and are hustling for daily bread you are busy squadering your father ill gotten wealth on shit that don't make no sense. You want to go to Paradize? choose an easier way to leave.
written by abyD , December 26, 2009
The identity of the kid is not the main issue here. Rather we need to know what sort of influence/training he has received. Who are his peers in this and how many Nigerians are presently undergoing such branding.
written by GODSOWN1 , December 26, 2009
The people from the North needs to wake up and get some level of education. Check all their so called big men. None of their children school in Nigeria. No wonder the same family in the North keep on ruling, why, make the masses follow the ways of Amajaree and the rich children go to school so that there wont be competition for political post. What a shame on Northern leadrs
written by Curious1 , December 26, 2009
The moon god is on a one way ride to perdition. His time is very short indeed and he is lashing out. Anyone with relatives in the North should advise them to relocate. Those who have ears,

I learned all I need to know about Islam on 911.
Look at this guy, he looks like an innocent college student. Your next door moslem neighbor may be the nicest person in the world (e.g Fort Hood murderer, Mohamed Atta) but you can never trust them. No one knows when that filthy spirit called allah will activate something in their head !! Even they themselves don't know !! Now upon all the bad names Nigeria has been branded this malam has to add terrorists on top. Let,s hear how madam Rebranding will Rebrand this one.
written by De Gam , December 26, 2009
To your tent Oh Nigerians. Oduduwa, Ohaneze, Niger Delta, Middle Belt Republics should be declared in a peaceful accord. Our Petroleum industry, banks, Agric, Telecom, are all in the hands of terrorism minded islamic fundamentalists. Think, Nigerians, think. The plan to islamise this nation has failed woefully. The militants in the Niger Delta should get ready for the final struggle to get our resources from these islamic terrotists.
written by Yomzey , December 26, 2009
This guy is doomed,
written by solakingsley , December 26, 2009
Careful here gents! Let all the information come out before we start making emotional comments about this case. Who knows?, the young man may have mental problems. By the way, what has the fact that he is the son of a 'big man' in Nigeria got to do with this? Why bring his father into it? I am willing to bet my house on it that this boy is mentally disturbed.
written by A genuine nigerian immigrant , December 26, 2009
The way US embassies handle nigerian immigrants is bad enough. Now this idiot will finally finish us. This is what his father stole first bank money to train him on how to blow up planes. Stupid mallam. His abuna should first be cut off so he will have nothing to use for his expected 1000 virgins waiting for him wherever.
written by AREMU OKIKIOLU-MATHEWS , December 26, 2009
By their fruits,
written by Naija Pikin , December 26, 2009
SR,

Thanks for your security watch and facts finding effort in this our broken nigeria.

How on earth can a Nigerian millioner's SON be a member of Al-qaida. In this case and some other cases, something of fundamental dimension is wrong in this our country.

So where is Dr Rilwan Lukman?? our petroleum minister, who proceeded on holiday despite the counter order from presidency that some ministers should stop their holiday plans due to the exigencies of the season especially petroleum products and power that has failed NIGERIANS.

Jail that Nigerian bomber and his father as well for not teaching the child enough. This is a major disgrace for all Nigerians who will need VISA anytime in future.

smilies/angry.gif
written by EAF , December 26, 2009
The idiot schools in England and not Pakistan or Tora Bora mountains with his masters, if he loves Islam so much he should have gone to these places for his University Education, MAY HE ROT IN JAIL.
written by aragorn , December 26, 2009
23 yr old?
written by Sha'ibu , December 26, 2009
Please Sahara you have got the wrong photograph. This gentleman is presently in Nigeria, Please confirm your facts before going to press.
written by StrongNigeria , December 26, 2009
who cares sef, yeye boy for go blow abuja up, he just go waste esplosive for America, please wetin be 3nd Story Jo.
written by omiaiye , December 26, 2009
I am reading this with mixed emotions.

Can you imagine the problems we already face with holding a green passport? Now we have to face possible terrorism suspicion at international airports.

This is also a tragedy for his family. His father just retired as chairman of first bank. I wonder what they will be going through now?

It is not just their problem. It is also a big problem for Nigeria. We do not need this wahala at this time.

GOD PLEASE INTEREVENE! IT IS GETTING TOO MUCH!
written by Ariseocompatriots , December 26, 2009
SHAME on HIM!!!!!!!!!
written by Emman Alli , December 26, 2009
On another note, SR is d best. We really thank God 4 u. U can bet d 9ija press is not going to mention this link.
written by shownoja , December 26, 2009
These people were raised to think they are above the law, i guess he will find out to the contrary now.
written by haida , December 26, 2009
I hope Presido Umaru's son that use to clutch an AK47 riffle has not also been drafted into Alqaida network. Remember they are all from the same town in Katsina. SR pls investigate more.
written by lagosboy007 , December 26, 2009
SR there is no evidence yet to confirm if he his an Alqaeda member. pls dont fall for the same line the news agencies are singing. I think this guy acted on his own and i dont even think it is a genuine attack. Bomb a plane using a firecracker is a gone bad joke!!!
written by eduly , December 26, 2009
From all points of view i totally understood that we never loved our selves talkless of our country called Nigeria, some times i do ask my self why are we together as one country,because we never had our people interest in our heart,What all our so called leaders want is the OIL MONEY.
To conclude this Letter, i want to ask Nigerians some Questions.

1, Why Nigerians refuses to break up hence we dont Like each other?

2, Why are we afraid to to break up, does it means that others gaining more from other region?

3, Do you think we Should have make more progress if we go our separate ways?

4, Why Federal Government refuses to allow all regions to control it,s resourses?.

Sorry if i may sound Unreasonable on my questions, but i will like to have answers from readers, if you can.

I am from Kogi South West, presently living in Osaka Japan.
written by Merem Emeribe , December 26, 2009
Our sins and political iniquities are overtaking us.They are bubbling over to affect even those of us who think that we are far from the Kidnapping project at the home jungle.Is this an attempt to divert attention from the rot at home.It will not work.The American authorities must thoroughly investigate this stupid young man.My people say that whenever one finger dips into oil,it will spreads to all and sundry.Decent and hard working Nigerians in America who are law abiding must condemn any attempt to compound the problem already created for them by this yeye boy
written by Emman Alli , December 26, 2009
Amazing. What this people visit on the masses of the country will be reflected in the disgrace their future generations will put them true. This is indeed sad coupled with the fact that d dad is a member of all this Islamic organisation (which of them is not anyway).
The bad side of this is Nigeria's passport will now raise more flags in international airports. 9ija nationals has always been classified as fraudulent people now we have d additional burden of being suspected terrorists.
written by concernnigerian , December 26, 2009

Saharareporters CIA of Nigeria news una don gather every information fast.
The idiot na even Big man pickin,so o boy na so ur parents bring u up?
welcome to America jail where u will be given 200years for ur stupid act.If it is Niajia ur uncle Umaru will set u free but not yankee.
written by Mekus , December 26, 2009
How will this news information affect the price of fuel in Nigeria?

Let Andooka set up a team of legal expert to deny the allegation and get him tried at FHC Asaba while recalling Marcel to preside over the trial and we will see the youngman go home with natioanl honours for intergrity and forthrightness. Abeg tell us something more rewarding and interesting.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2009
I don't understand why a few people think simply because things are bad at home, people struggling to survive etc. It automatically means we love life and not willing to die for someone else cause? If anything, it is nothing but the perfect recipie, all we need is someone who is charismatic and able to convince people.

Come to think of it, it is already happening - All those who extremely believe in sharia and other forms of religion extremism that then forces their will on people. All of these things are all forms of dogma, beliefs and what not, and it ain't no different to going a step further and wanting to kill for the belief.

I noted a few people have mentioned that firecrackers is not the same as bomb. Well, I am not Pyrotechnician, but a fire crackers, rockects and grenades are all forms of "Controlled explosions" so yeah, the media is right in my opinion in calling it a "Bomb", it is a form of it. Finally, it will appear that latest reports are suggest he had on him a mixture of liquid and powered - Anyone who know about basic chemistry knows that high explosive combustion recipie can be made with the right liquid and powder.

Let us stop the denial and face the fact, he is a nigerian and he appears to have been intent on the act of terror. As far as am concerend, I wish the US of A hang him, his kind and those who share his sort of views by the very balls. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by stanloski(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2009
proudly9ja:

Thanks for the info. Il remove the pic from NL until proven right.
Oga there is no picture on bbc site so i wonder where that came from pple and rumours! Sahara rep have been dependable so far
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2009
WilyWily:

I don't respect any religion  that encourage the killing of innocent people,
Mohammed sent his Children to kill the innocent, He is an Evil man.
Mohammed is Satan agent sent´to spread hate.
DEATH TO ISLAM, DOWN TO MOHAMMED.

Why not go jump in the sea as 1.7 billion muslims on earth cant die at once. You jumping in the atlantic ocean will mean escaping from a world of islam buddie.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ChapelleS: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2009
am waiting earnestly for AGF's take on the issue,have they briefed Yar'Adua.No press release from state house? when Jonathan asked them not proceed on holidays,they didn't know that the guy had a premonition.This is enough distraction from Yar'Adua's health palaver.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by jidewura(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2009
Hi all,

my brother was travelling from Gatwick (UK) to Atlanta (US) this morning and told me that after they had passed all security checks , they then rechecked them all over again!!!, this spells wahala for Nigerians who are ferquent travellers.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2009
ElRazur:

I noted a few people have mentioned that firecrackers is not the same as bomb. Well, I am not Pyrotechnician, but a fire crackers, rockects and grenades are all forms of "Controlled explosions" so yeah, the media is right in my opinion in calling it a "Bomb", it is a form of it. Finally, it will appear that latest reports are suggest he had on him a mixture of liquid and powered - Anyone who know about basic chemistry knows that high explosive combustion recipie can be made with the right liquid and powder.

Let us stop the denial and face the fact, he is a nigerian and he appears to have been intent on the act of terror. As far as am concerend, I wish the US of A hang him, his kind and those who share his sort of views by the very balls. smiley

this is a quote from CNN The initial impression is that the suspect was acting alone and did not have any formal connections to organized terrorist groups, said the senior official who is familiar with the investigation.
The suspect, identified by a U.S. government official as 23-year-old Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, ignited a small explosive device Friday, shortly before a Northwest flight from Amsterdam, Netherlands, made its landing in Detroit, Michigan.[quote][/quote]

Small explosive device is indeed banga buddie and why not mid air on the atlantic ocean why on a desending plane already on US soil , with several rescue agencies to rescue victims if the intent was max killing.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by metalgong5(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2009
Mohammed is the real devil~~~
Koran the manuscript of Devil~~

These are the reasons why these lily levered moslems cant live without killing their fellow human beings for nothing sake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (57) (Reply)

Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.