Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS (41468 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by RealDannie(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Noted! God bless my hustle so that I can do more than dis for future wifey cool

Congrats to her!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by PrinzCarter(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngwababe:
Yahweh
Your name is Yahweh
You're a miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh
#singing #waitingpatiently
sister ngozi I am here for u
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Akanbiogun: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Seeing what?
Aderola15:
Wawuuuuu shocked shocked shocked

Egbon, hope you are seeing this... undecided wink
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Donjazzy12(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
CastedDude:
A Ghanaian groom Derick Boateng made his new bride cry after surprising her with a brand new Mercedes car (her dream ride) at their wedding. The Nigerian bride Vicky was presented with the car key in a gift box at their wedding ceremony. Immediately she opened it and saw the key, the excited bride became emotional before going outside to receive her nice wedding gift...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/nigerian-bride-gets-brand-new-car-from.html
The marriage will never last and please quote me!
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by ngwababe(f): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrinzCarter:
sister ngozi I am here for u

Chai brother Cain, let God speak first!
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The marriage will never last and please quote me!

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by akaahs(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

yes i hve seen it but i don't know ur brand nd class
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by charlesazeh(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
nice one but let it don't end like that of tonto and churchill....where's the proof he bought that car for her or na just staging.. cos i remember in the unversity when my babe gives me money in the room to take her and her friends out.. i pay the bills but it's actually her money...i just dey talk... congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
That car cost ooo.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by richard870(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Awwww!! I hope they called their "Pasta" to pray for "hair" 'care' angry
Charlie, u funny pa pa grin
soberdrunk:
Charlie, u funny pa pa
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by ufuosman(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice one, congrats to them. HML
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by ONPOINT555(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=55170176]HML to them. I got mine during our honeymoon. He hid the keys inside A glass of red wine. Hahahaha. [/quote But i still saw u days back, trekking @ idumota ...u too dey lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Burgerlomo: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by bsideboii(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
See them ladies all over this thread....dem too like anything marriage related.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by sweetilicious(f): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
A car for a present, do not mean she is lucky.

she can only be lucky if the husband is GOD fearing, loyal and committed to her only..
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Verami(f): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
God bless your union. I claim better ones ahead.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by oyienootieno: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Happy married life... a gift to a loving wife is a gift to one's self. ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by destinychildolu(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
sinaj:
Wawu! wawu! wawu! grin

future hubby hope u seeing this sad
you go old there
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by amakadihot87(f): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
HML to them.
I got mine during our honeymoon.
He hid the keys inside A glass of red wine. Hahahaha.
..........are u sure
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by ehix89(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Weyrey grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by derato: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
A car for a present, do not mean she is lucky.

she can only be lucky if the husband is GOD fearing, loyal and committed to her only..
ure right sir
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by PrinzCarter(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngwababe:

Chai brother Cain, let God speak first!
he spoke I hear and ur d confirmation
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by LockDown69(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Some girls will be eating their hearts out right now. grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by ameezy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Trina0936:
Seems Ghanaians are more romantic than these naija guys oh! Time to hook one! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Onnasucs1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

jesu!

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by ngwababe(f): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrinzCarter:
he spoke I hear and ur d confirmation

Did he tell you that you will buy me Range Rover Sports?? ?

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Totti9(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
HML to them.
I got mine during our honeymoon.
He hid the keys inside A glass of red wine. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Theblackstalln: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
All this babes saying "future hubby hope u r seeing this?" If u like wait till u get hubby wet go give u car as gift before u marry undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by PrinzCarter(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngwababe:

Did he tell you that you will buy me Range Rover Sports?? ?
its range evoke he said
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by jbhill(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Trina0936:
Seems Ghanaians are more romantic than these naija guys oh! Time to hook one! tongue
Dem be fish ne?
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Emmyemmy1: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
beautiful
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by mekonglobal(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tinalect Do Like That? Or Should I Order For A Different Brand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.