Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) (73400 Views)

Please Help My Head Is Rotting / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by SURElee(f): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2017
nwabobo:

Which pseudomonas? Smh

keep shaking your head
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
May him R I P
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by SURElee(f): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2017
achieverme:

Jesu, Mr doctor! You didn't culture the wound and you already know the causative agent? I'm afrading of you.! How are you sure the man doesn't have diabetes? How are you sure the ulcer isn't due to his diabetic state?

Mr Culture,continue afraiding. Ask Op where he's Dad is located so you can go do the culture. Pls make sure you use the appropriate culture media, you might want to also consider serial dilutions and antibiotic sensitivity test so you know the right antibiotics to recommend For the causative isolated pure culture microbe. Like I said keep/continue afraiding, when you finish make I know.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiniShrine:
My father gave in to the cold hands of death this morning. Thank you all.

I am so sorry. May his soul rest in peace, amen.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by achieverme(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2017
SURElee:

Mr Culture,continue afraiding. Ask Op where he's Dad is located so you can go do the culture. Pls make sure you use the appropriate culture media, you might want to also consider serial dilutions and antibiotic sensitivity test so you know the right antibiotics to recommend For the causative isolated pure culture microbe. Like I said keep/continue afraiding, when you finish make I know.

I don't need serial dilution in culturing. Looks Oke you don't know what culturing is all about.
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Roseey0(f): 9:19pm On May 07, 2017
I just came in to say how far
cry cry cry
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Meetleader: 10:02pm On May 07, 2017
GOD please have mercy on your children

Greatest healer, please heal him

In JESUS Name I pray Amen
Re: Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:35am On May 31, 2019
cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.