Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) (87755 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:40am On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
Excellent result! Is there any zombie great enough to take up Reno's challenge? smiley

By the way, A2 in Economics and A3 in Mathematics plus an equally competent hand as a finance minister... no wonder the economy was that sound. Unlike someone that only gave us recession. cheesy
only u eight hundred and plus likes.na ur type dey make this country no dey progress

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Emassive(m): 1:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Paste some of them.
Jesusloveyou:
fashola, onu and ameachi have more than that result your ineffectual buffoon get with expo

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by edupedia: 2:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Clemzzz:
Notwithstanding the excellent performance his leadership quality is poor.

....the cert Omokri posted is useless and irrelevant....here is the real cert for Jonathan

Agriculture....A3 cos he appointed a non- PDP minister...
Housing....F9
Works...F9
Defence and Book Haram....F12 until the Chibok girls are found
Health.....P7....he would have scored F12 if Fashola had not tackled the Ebola
Transportation....F9
Power Supply....F9
Aviation....F10
NNPC Oyel Money Declared....F9
Oil Subsidy....F15
Faking an economy with no value to citizens....A1
Ghana must go bags from CBN for distribution for distribution during election....A1..
Awarding contracts to Tompolo and letting IPOBIANS be in charge of economy without benefit to their villages....A1.......etc etc...

The most useless Presidency in the whole world!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by camaraderi(m): 4:32am On Apr 02, 2017
eyeview:
I can bet u that there is no APC political office holder who has such sterling O'Level result. I challenge the person to come forward!
It's just so sad that the rule of law has been bastardised in Nigeria, if not, Buhari would be called to produce his waec result and failure to do that will automatically mean he would step down and jailed for violating the constitution of the nation. In a saner clime, Buhari should be in jail right now.

Lies, Ask Waec for ambode's result
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 02, 2017
`

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Jabioro: 5:31am On Apr 02, 2017
erico2k2:

what are you talking about, where you two years Old in 1984? He had absolute power then.No need for any house to pass a Bill .The Decree then and it is done.
1984 -1985.August is enough to develop or have any meaningful development ,compared to six years in house as governor and another six years in at helm of presidency twelve solid years of unbreakable record.. sleep and death no be the same..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by mystmoze(m): 5:35am On Apr 02, 2017
idbami2:
Brilliant academic results do not always translate to good leadership..
so buhari with fake waec result is leading ur country well ahbi?

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by emmasege: 5:57am On Apr 02, 2017
eyeview:
I can bet u that there is no APC political office holder who has such sterling O'Level result. I challenge the person to come forward!
It's just so sad that the rule of law has been bastardised in Nigeria, if not, Buhari would be called to produce his waec result and failure to do that will automatically mean he would step down and jailed for violating the constitution of the nation. In a saner clime, Buhari should be in jail right now.
This is why Gani Fawehinmi must be so sad in his grave over the likes of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare and all those fake activists.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2017
MrRichy:
the children of hate won't comment on this post

sorry sir I was told the result is not complete
A2 Stealing funds
A2 Hiding billion dollars
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
Excellent result! Is there any zombie great enough to take up Reno's challenge? smiley

By the way, A2 in Economics and A3 in Mathematics plus an equally competent hand as a finance minister... no wonder the economy was that sound. Unlike someone that only gave us recession. cheesy

LOL like Omokri like yourself hahahah Please Nigerians should come and tell us when we start having A2 and A3 ooo, The last time i check is A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, C6, D7, E8, F9..

Please where did Omo Ale Omokri his own grades style oooo..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by MrRichy(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2017
oladoja1:

sorry sir I was told the result is not complete
A2 Stealing funds
A2 Hiding billion dollars

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:

And the result was a massively looted economy.

That's really great.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by oruma19: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2017
No matter how sound or good u are in ur field of endeavor, once u enter Nigerian politics u are made useless by the powers that be. Is it not clear that something is wrong with the country try begining with name, the merging of people with diff orientation and beliefs, religion, etc. Nigeria should divide abeg.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2017
NonFarmPayrol:

the audiences he has addressed in his life time and even post presidency. are not audiences dullards like Buhari can face, nor can his dullllard followers

LOL, it is quite unfortunate that your (selective) memory has failed you.
When GEJ spoke, he and Nigeria were the laughing stock of the international community; but now whenever Buhari speaks, the whole world sits up and listen - the difference is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Acetyl(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL like Omokri like yourself hahahah Please Nigerians should come and tell us when we start having A2 and A3 ooo, The last time i check is A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, C6, D7, E8, F9..

This shows you are indomi generation,those are the grades used then...

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2017
eyeview:

LOL and your region people with this kind of results end up studying zoology in one of the worst University in the world when we have the likes of U.i, OAU, Unilag etc?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Mintek: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2017
soledayo:

So sure he used machinery.... He has been a corrupt person from inception.

Eeyah! Nle o abinu eni.

Olofo that doesn't know the difference between "mercenary" and "machinery".

I hope the lagoon isn't too far from your abode so you can do the needful.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2017
Acetyl:
This shows you are indomi generation,those are the grades used then...

hahahaha see who is talking hahah even then there's nothing like A1 A2 it's 1 2 3 4 5 6 in number, I still have my WAEC result intact..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2017
eyeview:

If amaechi had a better result, he wouldn't have studied English.
Meanwhile, an Expo that u claim he had that gave him such excellent results in not just one but all subjects should be recommended for Buhari, the dullard. Don't u think so?

And with the briliant result na zoology your hero go study hahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Acetyl(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahaha see who is talking hahah even then there's nothing like A1 A2 it's 1 2 3 4 5 6 in number, I still have my WAEC result intact..
Don't just argue blindly, try to make research. Go check results of those that wrote waec in the 70s, 80s and i think early 90s then come here and disprove my claims... Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ootolu: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Not everybody can be a good leader irrespective of your waec result.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by brownhawk: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2017
NonFarmPayrol:

Aisha Buhari and the dolllard husband are a lot richer than you think

her bags alone can change your generation

spits on zombies**
lols just because ur easterners family live wretched lives u automatically think other people persons are like that. well Mr idiot from the east my generation is one of luxury.
spits on disloyal and unpatriotic bastards with no sense of proportion
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by brownhawk: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2017
NonFarmPayrol:

by using 6 months to find a useless team filled with misfits shows a sign of someone who stumbled on power without direction and plans on how to use it

NEXT
spits on idiots
your so called ndigbo person person who quickly took the mantle lavished the country money with his dogs ..
*walks away
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2017
Acetyl:
Don't just argue blindly, try to make research. Go check results of those that wrote waec in the 70s, 80s and i think early 90s then come here and disprove my claims... Thanks

LOL my dad never have his, I wrote mine in 90's so i know what am saying, I haven'y seen original WAEC certificate with A1 A2 A3 etc..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Acetyl(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Most Nigeria politicians are opportunist, full of scandals in one way or the other (Education, job, family etc) that's why we are not getting right. Western worlds have their citizens records lifestyles from birth ,so if you have any ill-charact you won't be allowed to contest and that's the reason why they are getting right unlike Africa (Nigeria). Even your employer doesn't know whom you are and where you from all he cares to know is do the job.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Mintek: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Leader01:
There is no grading in WAEC as A2 & A3. WAEC have the following grading: A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, C6, D7, E8 & F9

When were you born, kid?

Stop disgracing yourself publicly.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by abumaryam012(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2017
How do you expect us believe this result is authentic? Show us the real copy of the result.
Any body can write this as his results.
We are not fool like you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Mintek: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2017
donfortune48:
I don't know A2 & A3 during my time ooo.

all I know is
A1
B2
B3
C4
C5
C6
D7
E8.

so i'm not understanding this result.

...then you're a kid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Teobaba(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2017
Tell him to produce the Original result where he made maths not an online fone typed results, your will be surprise what you will see. He still failed it after 3 attempt that was while school gave him zoology to read. Common sense should tell us with this result he would have read Medicine. Lairs

Why was his maths seized during an era nobody fails WEAC he was caught cheating. No wonder he couldn't calculated how much was stollen, No wonder N20B was like N20 to him. We made an expo expert our President
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ivandragon: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

no wonder your posts are always childish, myopic & your knowledge of Nigeria starts from 2010, or when you stress your brain, 1999...

omo kekeree...

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2017
ivandragon:

no wonder your posts are always childish, myopic & your knowledge of Nigeria starts from 2010, or when you stress your brain, 1999...

omo kekeree...

Oga stop ranting and wailing, Show us copy of 1975 WAEC result with A1 A2 A3..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.