Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) (87859 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
leo2020:
...and he ended up studying Zoology. !!!
Whats wrong in the study of Zoology?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
bantudra:

good leader my foot..that guy was a imbecille....

if he was that good,you think we would have voted buhari?...the moronn gave us no other choice...
And the PMB you voted now? waht say thou

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
Excellent result! Is there any zombie great enough to take up Reno's challenge? smiley

By the way, A2 in Economics and A3 in Mathematics plus an equally competent hand as a finance minister... no wonder the economy was that sound. Unlike someone that only gave us recession. cheesy
Oboi, damn you broke the record. We are toasting here for GEJ's results.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by osita76(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
Excellent result! Is there any zombie great enough to take up Reno's challenge? smiley

By the way, A2 in Economics and A3 in Mathematics plus an equally competent hand as a finance minister... no wonder the economy was that sound. Unlike someone that only gave us recession. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
do we have grade like A,B in 1975?jona whey no fit construct simple english well?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
bantudra:
look..the facts still remains...we can not allow somebody that let boko haram become so strong to be president again..

their was a time,i was afraid boko could reach lagos..... undecided..thats how serious the matter was...
imagine to be forced to convert to islam or heads off...this is what the north east went through... undecided
we can even be happy that many ran away to neigboring countries...imagine all those idps today would have joined boko haram.. undecided

we can not allow jonathan to be president again... angry
Point of correction, The Northerners let Bh become strong, they thought it was a fight btw BH and xtians until shyte hit the fans.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by OgaJonah(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
erico2k2:

My result is not for the public to see as I dont hold no public office,,once again you just showed how educationally deprived you are.
No wonder, the whole people in your community use 1 single result with different names
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by thayora: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
what a contest between team buhari and team Jonathan.
team buhari : 12%
team Jonathan:88%

be as it may be both of them in real light of the truth are failures and monumental disgrace to the country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by bantudra: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Point of correction, The Northerners let Bh become strong, they thought it was a fight btw BH and xtians until shyte hit the fans.

realy...??...thats why they ran away in their 100tausands and didnt stay and join boko haram..

what you want to do against a ak47?..

let Bh become strong my foot....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by bantudra: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
successmatters:

Buharry has balls, that's why people are being murdered in their thousands. And ile ife is boiling again. Just because buharry has balls.

just say you want biafra and stop pissing everybody off....you want biafra but you still want a say in nigerian politics..

you said nigeria is not part of your family,you have no rights to still have a say in nigerian politics...

face your biafra and let us alone...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
erico2k2:

If you check Phd is aimed at for self determination, its a status thing.There are very few job that requires o ne to have a Phd.For the likes of you it might be nothing but look at the mess we find ourselves now as Nigerians cos we have a leader with no basic educational requirements.He is pushed from pillar to pole cos he lacks the know how of how to function in a democratic era.By the time he is done the value of our well being would be depreciated by %80
Its quite unfortunate that people like you forget things easily, just 'yesteryear', you have forgotten how clueless and ridiculous GEJ's Leadership was, in this country. Nigerians voted him out not because they love Buhari to be the President but because they were actually desperate to have somebody that can make essential decisions at the appropriate time and not like that APEJA that couldnt even stabilise his own cabinet much more forces outside his capacity. Khai, dont let me insult this man abeg, lets stop here! GEj was a WASTE as a president in this country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
bantudra:

realy...??...thats why they ran away in their 100tausands and didnt stay and join boko haram..

what you want to do against a ak47?..

let Bh become strong my foot....
Against AK47 you report those who harbor them, does who are loyal,and most importantly, distant them from Islam,BH sponsors are up there in the north, used to unstabilize the FG then but now this monster grew loads of heads.
ever heard this slogan #YOAINTMUSLIMBRO ,that was i n London.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by successmatters(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
bantudra:

just say you want biafra and stop pissing everybody off....you want biafra but you still want a say in nigerian politics..

you said nigeria is not part of your family,you have no rights to still have a say in nigerian politics...

face your biafra and let us alone...

But people are dying! Should I keep silent while a Fulani man murders everyone.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Boyooosa:

Its quite unfortunate that people like you forget things easily, just 'yesteryear', you have forgotten how clueless and ridiculous GEJ's Leadership was, in this country. Nigerians voted him out not because they love Buhari to be the President but because they were actually desperate to have somebody that can make essential decisions at the appropriate time and not like that APEJA that couldnt even stabilise his own cabinet much more forces outside his capacity. Khai, dont let me insult this man abeg, lets stop here! GEj was a WASTE as a president in this country.
Few corrections, I never voted cos I was not in Nigeria.Now if you check and you being entirely honest with youself, who are those that voted GEJ out? plz tell me where they come from.The problem we have in Nigeria goes beyond government,This was waht few where trying to say during GEJ era nahhh but people thought it was his own undoing.They thought PMB will do magic and as you can see PEJ is a far waste of space than GEJ.
Our problem starts from civil service all the way up and down.We all in Nigeria need to change the way we think.cos if thats the case, no one can take us for a ride. Im only engaging in the PMB/GEJ camping cos during GEJ, a lot of promises where made, even N5k to be paid and someone was asking waht is BH well now he knows, someone else also said Power is not rocket science, I think he now knows power is quantum physics.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
OgaJonah:

No wonder, the whole people in your community use 1 single result with different names
FYI my comunity as we speak is a place called Hornsey N8,if you got enough MB google might let you see.
Another wasted kid who education went fru.The amount of education in my family you can never imagine for so me reason my family has the highest number of chat accountants in teh whole world..I bet you ones are yahoo yahoo and drug peddlers.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
erico2k2:

FYI my comunity as we speak is a place called Hornsey N8,if you got enough MB google might let you see.
Another wasted kid who education went fru.The amount of education in my family you can never imagine for so me reason my family has the highest number of chat accountants in teh whole world..I bet you ones are yahoo yahoo and drug peddlers.

chartered accountants

wow, what an achievement

and their combined annual salary cant pay some people weekly undecided undecided

go and find your own destiny and stop boasting about nothing

nonsense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
rozayx5:

chartered accountants

wow, what an achievement

and their combined annual salary cant pay some people weekly undecided undecided

go and find your own destiny and stop boasting about nothing

nonsense
Im actually serious, its in the Guinness book of records check so that you might know something new today,unlike you I DO BOOST ABOUT IT.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Im actually serious, its in the Guinness book of records check so that you might know something new today,unlike you I DO BOOST ABOUT IT.

changes nothing, as far as am concerned, they are enjoying their 9-5

not my dream undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Few corrections, I never voted cos I was not in Nigeria.Now if you check and you being entirely honest with youself, who are those that voted GEJ out? plz tell me where they come from.The problem we have in Nigeria goes beyond government,This was waht few where trying to say during GEJ era nahhh but people thought it was his own undoing.They thought PMB will do magic and as you can see PEJ is a far waste of space than GEJ.
[b]Our problem starts from civil service all the way up and down.[/b]We all in Nigeria need to change the way we think.cos if thats the case, no one can take us for a ride. Im only engaging in the PMB/GEJ camping cos during GEJ, a lot of promises where made, even N5k to be paid and someone was asking waht is BH well now he knows, someone else also said Power is not rocket science, I think he now knows power is quantum physics.
The only statement I comprehend here is the one I emboldened... If you affirm that the challenge is beyond the Government, then, who gets the Jack off the hook? I guess the primary responsibility of a Government or a Leader is to set up a working system and make sure it works. So, should I now be held responsible for the non-working system when the handlers are being paid for the job? Brother, let them go and start from the Civil Service you mentioned and stop blaming the Ghost for the missen Fowl!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by motherfucker: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
ogastone:
Those days of WASC Nigerian students exams were set by other West African countries. Not all these moi moi exams and malpractices of now. You don't even wear clothes that have pockets to exam hall. Mine was on 1980
chai... I hail sir. I was not even born then.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by motherfucker: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
greggng:
I am quite disturbed that someone is making mouth with this result. Result someone sat in the principals office and waec papers and answers were given to him to copy and download
in 1975? You think it's the kind of education that produced a watery brain like yours?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
motherfucker:
in 1975? You think it's the kind of education that produced a watery brain like yours?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked U badt, this is a teknical knockout grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Boyooosa:

The only statement I comprehend here is the one I emboldened... If you affirm that the challenge is beyond the Government, then, who gets the Jack off the hook? I guess the primary responsibility of a Government or a Leader is to set up a working system and make sure it works. So, should I now be held responsible for the non-working system when the handlers are being paid for the job? Brother, let them go and start from the Civil Service you mentioned and stop blaming the Ghost for the missen Fowl!
Good point, when ever a drag dirt into PMB govt, its cos of the unrealistic promises they made, we all know leadership in Nigeria is very though.Its not for the faint of heart,even handling your own Biz in Nigeria is tough.Gov should start by real continuity, for example, why did the FG change the ex minster for agriculture,.That dude was brilliant and also why replace a finance minister with a worse one.But in all this the only good to come out of this is, Nigerians in power are learning how to investigate their enemy who where in power,The law of check and balance has come to play naturally, next FG will probe this one, we can all sit and watch the movie as it unfold and as for me, I have taken my o wn destiny into my own hands.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Mojoy88(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
What of Jonathan's Phd thesis, i want to see that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Good point, when ever a drag dirt into PMB govt, its cos of the unrealistic promises they made, we all know leadership in Nigeria is very though.Its not for the faint of heart,even handling your own Biz in Nigeria is tough.Gov should start by real continuity, for example, why did the FG change the ex minster for agriculture,.That dude was brilliant and also why replace a finance minister with a worse one.But in all this the only good to come out of this is, Nigerians in power are learning how to investigate their enemy who where in power,The law of check and balance has come to play naturally, next FG will probe this one, we can all sit and watch the movie as it unfold and as for me, I have taken my o wn destiny into my own hands.
I suspect you dont base here in Nigeria, maybe or may be not the reason you dont understand the 'natural' problem we have in Nigeria. You have a snippet idea of the challenges in Nigeria when you mentioned that 'the problem starts from Civil Service (from low ranking to high)' fine. But the issue of change in cabinet or change of persons handling Agriculture and Finance respectively is sort of discussion that deserves un-reckoning here. GEJ, fine, had all the expert hands that it takes to manage the affair of Nigerian state and perform excellently but decided to be naive and allowed his subjects to push him here and there lick hockey-ball. He instructed this Okonjo you are hyping here to release $350m to that #..........Gate, without any genuine cause than to siphon, drill the Economy and suck the HELPLESS dry. Is that what you called 'working with competent hands'? You are a Joker and also bias. This is something ridiculous about we Nigerians; they dont do such things in advanced country, they dont allow sentiment to overcloud reality.
Or do you want to tell me that it was not in the Nose Stick of Adesina some useless elements started politicizing the Fertilizers to Farmers Scheme he brought on board (oh o oh! you expected me to monitor the project for them abi? shocked) What of the SURE P they siphoned billions of Naira through? Are you not aware of all these things? Even if YOU were not aware before they left, ME, I knew it that they channeled it to sort some individuals because the programme was not affecting the presumed beneficiaries as expected directly... we were all alive then!
Before you walk out of the door, Listen! Even if they bring Obama down here with all his (then) cabinet, he will not be able to resolve Nigeria's problem within two years but have it at the back of your mind that he would have promised Heaven on Earth during campaign just like what Bubu did for him to get there... they call it POLITICS/PROPAGANDA. But it is reasonable for you to do personal assessment on the Govt of the day and see how far they have gone and check out how you can improve on your personal effort as you aforementioned and stop doing unnecessary 'compare and contrast'.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2017
successmatters:

But people are dying! Should I keep silent while a Fulani man murders everyone.
Then, you dont know what you want.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Boyooosa:

I suspect you dont base here in Nigeria, maybe or may be not the reason you dont understand the 'natural' problem we have in Nigeria. You have a snippet idea of the challenges in Nigeria when you mentioned that 'the problem starts from Civil Service (from low ranking to high)' fine. But the issue of change in cabinet or change of persons handling Agriculture and Finance respectively is sort of discussion that deserves un-reckoning here. GEJ, fine, had all the expert hands that it takes to manage the affair of Nigerian state and perform excellently but decided to be naive and allowed his subjects to push him here and there lick hockey-ball. He instructed this Okonjo you are hyping here to release $350m to that #..........Gate, without any genuine cause than to siphon, drill the Economy and suck the HELPLESS dry. Is that what you called 'working with competent hands'? You are a Joker and also bias. This is something ridiculous about we Nigerians; they dont do such things in advanced country, they dont allow sentiment to overcloud reality.
Or do you want to tell me that it was not in the Nose Stick of Adesina some useless elements started politicizing the Fertilizers to Farmers Scheme he brought on board (oh o oh! you expected me to monitor the project for them abi? shocked) What of the SURE P they siphoned billions of Naira through? Are you not aware of all these things? Even if YOU were not aware before they left, ME, I knew it that they channeled it to sort some individuals because the programme was not affecting the presumed beneficiaries as expected directly... we were all alive then!
Before you walk out of the door, Listen! Even if they bring Obama down here with all his (then) cabinet, he will not be able to resolve Nigeria's problem within two years but have it at the back of your mind that he would have promised Heaven on Earth during campaign just like what Bubu did for him to get there... they call it POLITICS/PROPAGANDA. But it is reasonable for you to do personal assessment on the Govt of the day and see how far they have gone and check out how you can improve on your personal effort as you aforementioned and stop doing unnecessary 'compare and contrast'.
You never addressed what I said I read fru the long epistle . The minister for agriculture was xcelent should not have changed it.the society I live in there are minister from cross party .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2017
erico2k2:

You never addressed what I said I read fru the long epistle . The minister for agriculture was xcelent should not have changed it.the society I live in there are minister from cross party .
Its not a MUST for him to select a minister from PDP camp if that is what you want, he has the right to work with the people he feels comfortable with and chooses in as much they can deliver PERIOD!
Moreover, I dont know where you live tho but Nigerian Democracy is not matured yet!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boyooosa:

Its not a MUST for him to select a minister from PDP camp if that is what you want, he has the right to work with the people he feels comfortable with and chooses in as much they can deliver PERIOD!
Moreover, I dont know where you live tho but Nigerian Democracy is not matured yet!
If you check I never said MUST . I said that minister was the only performing minister that year he was good at what he was doing. He brought in great policies to help farmers . Always on the news for the right reasons .
As for deliver this one has nothing to offer . .yoy are more than welcome to chk stats speak for itself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
erico2k2:

If you check I never said MUST . I said that minister was the only performing minister that year he was good at what he was doing. He brought in great policies to help farmers . Always on the news for the right reasons .
As for deliver this one has nothing to offer . .yoy are more than welcome to chk stats speak for itself.
1 over 42 thereabout is failure! so do u recommend a failure team member to a government with CHANGE mantra? i believe NO! Well, as for having somtin to offer or not, u have not proven ur point and moreover we are just spending 2 years with the new team. I want to believe that u r not speaking from a perspective of an Herbalist... angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by OgaJonah(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Then what's ur business with NIGERIANS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Boyooosa:

1 over 42 thereabout is failure! so do u recommend a failure team member to a government with CHANGE mantra? i believe NO! Well, as for having somtin to offer or not, u have not proven ur point and moreover we are just spending 2 years with the new team. I want to believe that u r not speaking from a perspective of an Herbalist... angry
I once asked someone how will they feel in two years time if this FG do not deliver they said it wont happen and that they would have turned the country around by then, here we are two years time now Im about to ask you same question, would you accept it if situation remained same or worse jan 2019? thats 4 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.