Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee (1919 Views)

Benin Girls And Jand Boys Beware!!! (photo) / Why Do Beardless Boiz Rub Their Cheeks When They See A Bearded Boy Pass By? / Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by charliek(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2009
This is a simple thread, 9ja boiz in yankee or 9ja boiz in Jand, Which ones have the most efizee, wat do you think?
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by 190: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2009
runs away~
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2009
Do you call looking unwashed, wearing juggers/dirty trainers efizy? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Kunbee: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Sauron1: 1:35am On Dec 27, 2009
charlie.k:

This is a simple thread, 9ja boiz in yankee or 9ja boiz in Jand, Which ones have the most efizee, wat do you think?

What is efizee?
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by tbaba83(m): 2:30am On Dec 27, 2009
this thread is silly. wetin concern man with effizy
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by omega25red(m): 4:44am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

What is efizee?
i would like to know too
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Kunbee: 2:22am On Dec 28, 2009
It means swagger
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Ogapheek: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kunbee:

It means swagger

whats the meaning of swagger as related to efizzy cos most of us use the word swagger without knowing the meaning, shocked grin shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Kunbee: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ogapheek:

whats the meaning of swagger as related to efizzy cos most of us use the word swagger without knowing the meaning, shocked grin shocked shocked shocked grin

That where you are wrong, don't count me in speak for yourself i know the meaning wink
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 29, 2009
Dumb thread  grin

Anybody fit get efizi:: efizi is jst you, he dey follow u waka in respect of the place you reside, naija, uk, yankee etc.

You can be anywhere in the world and u get efizi shey u grab,  9ja boys or UK boyz doesn't mean you got efizee u feel me?

so some ppl don't know the meaning of efizi here grin grin cheesy efizzy for chizzy on skizzy levels and I want to salango cheesy
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by TOYOSI20(f): 4:52am On Dec 29, 2009
I think the ones in the US have more of the it factor, . . .as far as im concerned! tongue cheesy
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2009
Where is Jand? If Jand na US, then the ones in US are more polished and have more potential to me.
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 29, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I think the ones in the US have more of the it factor, . . .as far as im concerned! tongue cheesy

na lie, oh more of it, kk

FL Gators:

Where is Jand? If Jand na US, then the ones in US are more polished and have more potential to me.

JAnd is UK now,  who tell u say yankee get potential,  some wey i dey see here dey do like wereee  embarassed  tongue
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by sjeezy8: 4:57am On Dec 29, 2009
Jand guy are fresher I no go lie, but they dont have swagger like yankee guyz.
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 29, 2009
faakay:

na lie
JAnd is UK now,  who tell u say yankee get potential,  some wey i dey see here dey do like wereee  embarassed  tongue

rotflmao grin grin grin

Na lie, maybe because they go home pretending to be what they're not.

Well, I havent been to UK, but from what I've seen so far on NL, US MEN beat UK BOIZ hands down tongue tongue
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 29, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao grin grin grin

Na lie, maybe because they go home pretending to be what they're not.

Well, I havent been to UK, but from what I've seen so far on NL, US MEN beat UK BOIZ hands down tongue tongue

OK I believe u

sjeezy8:

Jand guy are fresher I no go lie, but they dont have swagger like yankee guyz.
hmmm,  cos most of us tend to look @ da yankee guyz to clone their swagger
Re: 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee by TOYOSI20(f): 5:01am On Dec 29, 2009
me i think efizzee, dey errywhere, . , but e plenty pass for this zone, . . . grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Ve Eleven Serious Girl Friends. / I Wish I Was Born A Woman / Girls Are All The Same .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.