Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Igbo People Are Who They Are And Behave The Way They Do....see Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo People Are Who They Are And Behave The Way They Do....see Facts (3252 Views)

Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Igbo People Are Who They Are And Behave The Way They Do....see Facts by remybj(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Youngadvocate:
While you identify with the truths in the information and contents from this Moniker...don't forget the source is Igbobia.com...the Pan-Igbo forum that reveals real facts about and discusses the Igbo people.

Visit the forum, register and post news contents and helpful materials that are relevant to Ndi-Igbo. It is free for everyone.
The site was launched two months ago, and ever since, it has received massive positive response for the unique knowledge and hidden facts it springs.

Of course, anyone can register there...it is fast rising.

Umu-Igbo, ka anyi wue nke anyi.

keep up the awareness bro
we are solidly behind you
Re: Why Igbo People Are Who They Are And Behave The Way They Do....see Facts by Youngadvocate(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
remybj:

keep up the awareness bro
we are solidly behind you

Thank you bro...Pls, let us share the posts and try comment on the site to begin conversation
It is coming up
Re: Why Igbo People Are Who They Are And Behave The Way They Do....see Facts by cheruv: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
biafranbaby:

Stop repeating white man's lies.

Ekwensu was never an enemy of Chukwu.

Our Chukwu had no enemies. He's not the useless bible god fighting foolishly up and down..

Ekwensu is Igbo's God of war. If you go to war without Ekwensu, you are on your own. (E.g. 1967)

With Ekwensu on our side, the europeans never conquered us. So they painted Him as evil and we swallowed their lies and abandoned our Gods. Now we suffer.
Hao! Hao!! Hao!!!
Esu or ekwensu in full is the god of war. He is also required when you're in any form of struggle, like haggling or playing pranks.

Do you know if there's any shrine for ekwensu in Igboland so that I can go and give my offerings as a general?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evans Can Still Beat Kidnapping Charges In Court / Best Fela Anikulapo Kuti Quotes / What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.