Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students (35935 Views)

Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges / Bola Tinubu Attends APC Ward Congress In Lagos,hailed By Supporters(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
ujoatu:
lalasticlala come see Owelle
OP why are you calling lala so you think this bullsh*t worths front page.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by YoungAbba555: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Encourage?
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by criuze(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
but its not a long john
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Abagworo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
that background like england

That's Ogboko village in Imo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgWUBn1J2i8

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by mandax: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Abagworo:

But this is Orlu area or isn't it?

How does Orlu connect here, except by senatorial zone?

A private university hardly benefits the village it is located on.

You purposely brought in Chino to spam the thread when you started mentioning Anambra ULASI.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by iluvpomo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Shortly after that picture was taken he fell down from that bicycle grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Abagworo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
mandax:

How does Orlu connect here, except by senatorial zone?

A private university hardly benefits the village it is located on.

You purposely brought in Chino to spam the thread when you started mentioning Anambra ULASI.

You posted picture of one of the various Orashi bridges known for those designs by colonial masters and Chino commented claiming to copy it for war. I only showed him 2 from his State to shut him up. I can get up to 20 bridges like that across Orashi in both Imo and Anambra States. It's only from Oguta that the river expanded beyond petty bridge that we don't have those bridges.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by ruggedized1: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Just shut up this old man. You don't ever like the truth. Your brother mandax is showing you the sort bridges in your Imo state but you are diverting attention. There is no such bridge in Anambra. Below are the modern bridges found in Anambra. You are cursed to the point that you come everyday on NL to deceive people who have not been to Imo state.

[s]
Abagworo:

You posted picture of one of the various Orashi bridges known for those designs by colonial masters and Chino commented claiming to copy it for war. I only showed him 2 from his State to shut him up. I can get up to 20 bridges like that across Orashi in both Imo and Anambra States. It's only from Oguta that the river expanded beyond petty bridge that we don't have those bridges.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Abagworo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
ruggedized1:
Just shut up this old man. You don't ever like the truth. Your brother mandax is showing you the sort bridges in your Imo state but you are diverting attention. There is no such bridge in Anambra. Below are the modern bridges found in Anambra. You are cursed to the point that you come everyday on NL to deceive people who have not been to Imo state.

[s][/s]

Kindly show me a village drive with organised housing like this in Anambra State.

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by ruggedized1: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
This is Akwaihedi rural road in Anambra, it leads to the boundary between Anambra and Imo state state. Anambra has done it's own part but the bad part including the steel collapsing bridge are all in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Bitterleafsoup: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fat nyash turd of a rat!
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by ruggedized1: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
You are really cursed to say it mildly. Imo state is the least developed in the SE and comparing it to Anambra is suicidal. These are Anambra village roads, compare it with the nonsense you posted.

[s][quote author=Abagworo post=55177373]

Kindly show me a village drive with organised housing like this in Anambra State.
][/s]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Gkemz: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
This conman and another of his antics.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Xkalaban(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Wayo. Small thing now him mouth go dey run like machine gun. Diaris Jehovah o!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

When will EFCC go after this man.
when PDP win Presidential and governor of Imo state election and OKOROCHA Is in opposition party.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by lazsnaira(m): 12:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Abagworo:

That's Ogboko village in Imo State.

...i have not been to IMO though i am from ENUGU and i have some friends from OGBAKU ,AGWA & OWERRI
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Bollinger(m): 1:09am On Apr 02, 2017
Desammyst:
Politicians n their antics. it is not enough to ride on bicycle n pple hail u, its all about doing the right thing. I can score him high on Education, but other aspect of development is a no no

He won't do it if Nigerians don't like it. Most Nigerians are brain dead and are used to pain and suffering. Anything dazzles them. What concerns them is where the next meal will come from. What a country.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by seguno2: 1:56am On Apr 02, 2017
snezBaba:
That part of the country sha! immediately you join the opposition, you din Become Outcast! undecided
See them Ejãculating everywhere above me undecided
Spits**

Instead of ejàculating on yourself, why don't you refute what they said about the thief?
Are you incapable of saying something reasonable?
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by seguno2: 1:58am On Apr 02, 2017
yarimo:
when PDP win Presidential and governor of Imo state election and OKOROCHA Is in opposition party.

Why must it be that way?
Is Buhari no longer fighting corruption?
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by olusegxz: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2017
chuks34:
Staged picture johr.
I can see the standing of the bike and they just called those children to wave at him.
Mtchw sad
Na only you get correct eye for here. Staged.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by whizcartel(m): 4:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Thief man.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by thanknairaland1: 6:27am On Apr 02, 2017
hu he epp
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Eastern palm university is a state owned or privates owned ?
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by senitorspeaker(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Why always put on that mofla round his neck?? Na wa
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by snezBaba: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2017
seguno2:

Instead of ejàculating on yourself, why don't you refute what they said about the thief?
Are you incapable of saying something reasonable?
Who's this one...Alaye swerve jare
Radarada laaro kutukutu undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by candelahria(f): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2017
He is trying to be someone he is not.He can never be like Fayose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) / "No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.